PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak's analysis of the game tape.

Texans_Chick
08-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Check out the video in the Texans Insider. It is really interesting watching--says how coach sees things.

I wasn't able to access the video from the Texans Insider page. So the way I was able to watch it was to click on "View All" videos and then click on it from the archives.

(BTW, please send an email to fanfeedback (fanfeedback@houstontexans.com) if you do not like the Texans Insider stuff segregated on the website or any other changes you saw on game day.)

HJam72
08-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Buchannon and Wand have reason to be concerned. Kubiak is pretty impressed with their substitutes.

Kaiser Toro
08-14-2006, 09:50 AM
I have decided not to register for any "free" content any longer. Please let me know what he says.

HJam72
08-14-2006, 09:55 AM
I have decided not to register for any "free" content any longer. Please let me know what he says.

He says that anyone who doesn't register for free content is a pud. :tease:

Kaiser Toro
08-14-2006, 10:04 AM
He says that anyone who doesn't register for free content is a pud. :tease:

Once again proving he is the Man.

Sportsfan
08-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Won't play for me. What video player does it use? If its Real Player, i'm SOL. :brickwall

HJam72
08-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Won't play for me. What video player does it use? If its Real Player, i'm SOL. :brickwall

How ya doin', Sol?

Register, use Real player. Hey, they oughta just redirect people and have them give out their SS#s to doubleclick.net. :)

Texans_Chick
08-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Buchannon and Wand have reason to be concerned. Kubiak is pretty impressed with their substitutes.

He said some nice things about Seth too.

TexanBacker93
08-14-2006, 10:43 AM
He sounds pretty pleased with Ryans as well. If the coach says "#59's a good football player," you've made a good impression.

It doesn't sound like he's ready to drink kool-aid after Mario's first preseason game. I guess the Bush/Young faithful should wait at least another week.

HJam72
08-14-2006, 10:47 AM
He said some nice things about Seth too.

True, I forgot about that.

Texans_Chick
08-14-2006, 11:08 AM

Ask and you shall receive--they've posted the transcript:

Link: Kubiak's comments (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2749&section=N%20Latest%20News)

Actually, there is more info in there than is in the video.

MUST READ. Get the info from the source instead of processed through media types.

:texflag:

Kaiser Toro
08-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Ask and you shall receive--they've posted the transcript:

Link: Kubiak's comments (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2749&section=N%20Latest%20News)

Actually, there is more info in there than is in the video.

MUST READ. Get the info from the source instead of processed through media types.

:texflag:

thank you for the direction

jdog
08-14-2006, 11:35 AM
I think he is going to be a great coach. He has obviously learned a lot from Shanahan. Btw, the team looked so well coached in the first preseason game don't you think? It was just glaringly obvious to me that this is a well coaced team. Those uptempo practices were paying off big time. The KC first team defense was sucking wind on that first touchdown drive. I love it.

powerfuldragon
08-14-2006, 12:26 PM
all the realplayer content on the texans page is screwy for me. i have the latest ver. of RP, and everything...