PDA

View Full Version : Play Thru The Pain?

LORK 88
08-14-2006, 01:27 AM
Texans | D. Davis feeling pain on the outside of his knee
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:21:47 -0700

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans RB Domanick Davis (knee) says the outside of his knee is sore. The doctors have told him that his knee will always be sore, but he's got to learn to play with the pain. It will be interesting to see if the sold performance of the team's rookie running backs Saturday, Aug. 12, inspires Davis to get back on the practice field.

TexanSam
08-14-2006, 02:00 AM
His knee always being sore doesn't sound good. I hope Lundy, Taylor, Smith, or Rhodes steps up because I'm becoming less and less confident in DD's knee holding up.

HJam72
08-14-2006, 02:16 AM
injections :ok:

Hutch13
08-14-2006, 02:20 AM
Wow that doesnt sound good at all. I hope that Lundy steps up and produces because i dont feel to confident in Domanick Davis and his knees. :crutch: But i do wish he comes back and produces.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
08-14-2006, 08:29 AM
Yes very true, when the body says you have pain, that's a signal something is wrong.........that does not sound good at all......I HOPE AND PRAY HE RETURNS HEALTHY.....

Frills
08-14-2006, 08:39 AM
DD's pee pee hurts is all.

After 4 shoulder, 1 knee, 1 wriest operations (none were just scopes) there isn't a morning I don't wake up with pain. Granted I don't get hit all the time, but even when I was his age I was hitting 4-5 rodeos on a weekend when my shoulder was dislocating 3-4 times a week.

If DD had to play to earn the cash hurt or not he would be out there now. I said it last year about his blocking, and will say it again ....DD is Soft

HJam72
08-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Knee problems are a scary thing, if you ask me. Maybe he's just worried about reinjuring it and doesn't want to take a chance in preseason. His blocking is really bad though, I must admit; but, he ain't soft when it's 3rd and goal on the 3 yd. line.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
08-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Yes, he might be worried about re-injury to his knee, I harldy believe he is soft, after watching him play......I rather be safe than sorry with Domanick, we know he is an exceptional athlete, he was our whole offense last season