PDA

View Full Version : Eventhough preseason:Rams-Texans

Wolf
08-13-2006, 05:13 PM
we remember the regular season game but:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/3487300.html

.. I don't expect the same result this time... this is a good game for us.. Orlando Pace versus Mario Williams. more learning for the rookie :redtowel:

Also S. Jackson is a decent runner for us to plan against

tulexan
08-13-2006, 05:16 PM
we remember the regular season game but:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/3487300.html

.. I don't expect the same result this time... this is a good game for us.. Orlando Pace versus Mario Williams. more learning for the rookie :redtowel:

Also S. Jackson is a decent runner for us to plan against

I like how Mario and our defense is getting a pretty good test of good offensive lines and good running backs in this preseason. I think it will benefit them by the time the regular season starts.

texflex513
08-14-2006, 11:51 AM
I like how Mario and our defense is getting a pretty good test of good offensive lines and good running backs in this preseason. I think it will benefit them by the time the regular season starts.

I agree.. experience is one of the best teachers you can have.

Roughnecks
08-14-2006, 11:56 AM
You hit the colt on the head lets remember we draft MW because of PM and the Colts and if the D plays like they did Saturday, the rest of the preseason, I like our chances aginst the Colts and the rest of the AFC South

YoungTexanFan
08-14-2006, 12:19 PM
I agree.. experience is one of the best teachers you can have.

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement.

texan279
08-14-2006, 12:27 PM
I just hope the 1st team guys get a little more action as the preseason goes on.

Runner
08-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Orlando Pace versus Mario Williams. more learning for the rookie

I'm think they'll be some hard lessons at this point.

Is Pace playing much in pre-season?

edo783
08-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Is Pace playing much in pre-season?

He just got hurt today (Monday) in practice. Radio said it didn't look to bad, doing an MRI though (ankle I think). I guess they might hold him out of the next one just to make sure.

Brandon420tx
08-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Do the Rams have a MB?

gtexan02
08-14-2006, 03:49 PM
As much as I think Williams could learn from going up against the Chiefs good OL and the Rams OT Pace, I would rather him go up against some easy players for a little while to gain some confidence. Sure he can learn what not to do by playing Pace, but wouldn't it be good for his playing drive if he went up against someone he could dominate? If he got maybe a sack or two in a preseason game?

As much as he claims not to be bothered by the Anti-Williams pro-Bush hype, its going to be there his whole career, and he hears it. It would be nice if it was pro-Williams at least for a little while