PDA

View Full Version : Who's Excited

TexansFan4EvR
08-09-2006, 12:23 AM
DAANG, it feels like forever, since the last game of the year against the 49er's. Cant wait till saturday till I get to see Mario in action, hes going to be a beast come this weekend. Everything has changed its not our same ole texans from last year. Its the new and improved TEXANS!:whip:

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
08-09-2006, 07:26 AM
DAANG, it feels like forever, since the last game of the year against the 49er's. Cant wait till saturday till I get to see Mario in action, hes going to be a beast come this weekend. Everything has changed its not our same ole texans from last year. Its the new and improved TEXANS!:whip:
For the teams and the fans lets hope its a different team from last year. Dont know if anybody can take another 2-14. We shall see come sat. I'm very pump-up about all the changes and I think the team WILL be much improved from the Capers coached teams. 8-8 playoffs next year.

jdog
08-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm so excited, and I actually get to go to a game this year. Whoo hoo, I can't wait! We have a tough schedule for being first in the draft, but I think we will be in every single one of these games. It's going to be an exciting year. Do you think our defensive line is going to be anything like the Chicago transformation that occured recently?

El Tejano
08-09-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm so excited, and I actually get to go to a game this year. Whoo hoo, I can't wait! We have a tough schedule for being first in the draft, but I think we will be in every single one of these games. It's going to be an exciting year. Do you think our defensive line is going to be anything like the Chicago transformation that occured recently?
DOn't know but that would be nice for a change.

NoBullTexan
08-09-2006, 03:41 PM
It will be nice to be a season ticket holder again, with a team to be proud of, and one that will be in there competing till the last play of the game.

The Dude Abides
08-09-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm ready for the start of next year's baseball season. :)

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-09-2006, 03:48 PM
It will be nice to be a season ticket holder again, with a team to be proud of, and one that will be in there competing till the last play of the game.

It's still not too late to become a Titan fan again....:spy: :hides:

infantrycak
08-09-2006, 03:51 PM

I think he was looking for more than just season tickets being available--yup, there are the other requirements right there, cross off the Titans. :cool:

Double Barrel
08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I agree about the excitement. I feel as much anticipation for this year as our inaugral season. There is so much to look forward to, even though I don't expect a winning season.

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Too bad you guys have to play us twice this year. Oh, you don't agree (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=24702&highlight=official+betting+thread)?

powerfuldragon
08-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Too bad you guys have to play us twice this year. Oh, you don't agree (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=24702&highlight=official+betting+thread)?
i just want to beat you guys once... Just once. it'd be so sweet.

real
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM

What?!?!?! that's too bad for ya'll...and speaking about that I want in on that bet....Sig not avatar of course...

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-09-2006, 04:22 PM
i just want to beat you guys once... Just once. it'd be so sweet.

All I want for Christmas:

Beat the Ravens (first and foremost ... or should i say Baltimore Titans)
Beat the Colts
Beat The Jags
Sweep the Texans
Beat the Jets
Beat the Bills

7-9 is all im asking. That's not too much to ask for :)

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-09-2006, 04:24 PM
What?!?!?! that's too bad for ya'll...and speaking about that I want in on that bet....Sig not avatar of course...

You're officially added, sig only

powerfuldragon
08-09-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't want to just beat you titans. I want to Crush them. I'd be happy with either a 50+ to ~7 Shellacking, or late game heroics by the texans to come back and win.

Double Barrel
08-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm looking forward to Mario blindsiding Young and Manning. And I don't mean just take them down, but seeing their puny QB bodies bend backwards, head whiplashed as they see the sky, and driven into the ground. And then Mario gets up and stands over his work, while the QBs roll around in agony waiting for trainers to cart their bodies off the field of play.

I don't want to wish injury on anyone, but getting the crap sacked out of enemy QBs is what I'm pumped to see.

Seek and destroy, Mario.

Dime
08-09-2006, 05:16 PM
I am not excited... I am EXCITED!!!!!!

BigDTexansFan
08-09-2006, 07:27 PM

not with you guys having Bud Adams pushing his unprepared QB Vince "Knockdown pass" Young....LOL:redtowel:

BigDTexansFan
08-09-2006, 07:30 PM
All I want for Christmas:

Beat the Ravens (first and foremost ... or should i say Baltimore Titans)
Beat the Colts
Beat The Jags
Sweep the Texans
Beat the Jets
Beat the Bills

7-9 is all im asking. That's not too much to ask for :)

with all the issues on that team, least of which is your owner...7-9 might as well ask for 16-0 and a sweep of Texans :bananasplit: even at our worst last season, you had to struggle to beat us at home..(in whatever the crackerbox y'all play in is called):pigfly:

BigDTexansFan
08-09-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm looking forward to Mario blindsiding Young and Manning. And I don't mean just take them down, but seeing their puny QB bodies bend backwards, head whiplashed as they see the sky, and driven into the ground. And then Mario gets up and stands over his work, while the QBs roll around in agony waiting for trainers to cart their bodies off the field of play.

I don't want to wish injury on anyone, but getting the crap sacked out of enemy QBs is what I'm pumped to see.

Seek and destroy, Mario.

AMEN DB!!!! Manning, Young, Leftwich, Bledsoe:crutch:

Vinny
08-09-2006, 07:47 PM
The Kubiak depth chart will be up within the hour...shortly after 7pm. Check the front page/depth chart shortly.

TexanBacker93
08-09-2006, 07:48 PM
I'm excited to see the Texans' nasty defense in action against the Chiefs. The additions they've made will make a huge difference.

HoustonFan
08-09-2006, 08:34 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!! Got love for the AFC South - w/ the exception of the Colts, we haven't beaten them yet. Anyway, we'll see you on 12/10/06.

Insideop
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
The Kubiak depth chart will be up within the hour...shortly after 7pm. Check the front page/depth chart shortly.

Thanks for the info Vinny!:yahoo: