PDA

View Full Version : Did Davis go today

ItsAJtime
08-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Did anyone attend todays practice? Did Davis practice? Any good or bad news out of camp today?

Buffi2
08-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Did anyone attend todays practice? Did Davis practice? Any good or bad news out of camp today?

I heard on ESPN that Davis still didn't practice. Kubiak said they just couldn't pin down any definite starting date. Could be Weds, Thurs, next Mon hard to tell. Kubiak also told Carr he was going to have to have better practices than he had this am and Kubiak was disappointed in the offense.

All in all, I've heard better reports.

El Tejano
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow that really blows. Especially when we are trying to prepare for an opponent. Not what you want to hear.

Texans_Chick
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
DD didn't practice. I didn't see him from my vantage point.

TJ was limping and did not practice. One of his calves appeared to be wrapped.

It was interesting to see how much more after practice running that was going on compared to the first practice. Didn't see any post first practice at all. This time, I saw lots of jogging.

They did a lot of end zone drills. Saw at least one interception goal line, and a few dropped balls, which is not what you like to see. (Unless as the Texans employee next to me said, you are rooting for the defense).

Reddevil63
08-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Carr didnt look sharp today at all, threw a few TD's during endzone drills, but his receivers bailed him out on most of the throws.

GP
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Carr didnt look sharp today at all, threw a few TD's during endzone drills, but his receivers bailed him out on most of the throws.

Oh dear sweet 8 lb. 6 oz. baby Jeezus...please don't feed the trolls with this sort of information!

MightyTExan
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
I think Kubiak is kicking up the intensity a notch...............

infantrycak
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM

You drove down from Dallas for a practice?

hollywood_texan
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Oh dear sweet 8 lb. 6 oz. baby Jeezus...please don't feed the trolls with this sort of information!

I am not a troll as well as other posters about Carr's poor performance...

I am an original season ticket holder that isn't pleased with David Carr's performance in his first four years.

Please show a little more respect than making some generic swipe.

Besides, Carr and the rest of the team have a long way to go. This is a 2 to 3 year plan in the works.

GP
08-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I am not a troll as well as other posters about Carr's poor performance...

I am an original season ticket holder that isn't pleased with David Carr's performance in his first four years.

Please show a little more respect than making some generic swipe.

Besides, Carr and the rest of the team have a long way to go. This is a 2 to 3 year plan in the works.

You can't police the posts that are type any more than I can. If I could, I would definitely police yours.

My post was for comical effect, which was obviously lost upon you.

hollywood_texan
08-07-2006, 05:15 PM
You can't police the posts that are type any more than I can. If I could, I would definitely police yours.

My post was for comical effect, which was obviously lost upon you.

You would police my posts? But you can make jokes and say what you like?

For some one that made a joke, you are taking my response way too seriously.