PDA

View Full Version : Brodie vs. Demeco

Bamaborn-Texasbred
08-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Being an avid fan of Alabama football I am super excited about the possibility of seeing Croyle and Ryans on the field at the same time this Saturday night. Any other bama fans out there in Texan land?

TexansLucky13
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
I am from Alabama, so I generally have a bias for Alabama teams.... though I favor Auburn over Alabama. I am extremely excited for the situation in which Brodie has landed in. To learn from someone like Trent Green will give him an unparalled advantage over QBs like Vince Young who have very little in the terms of veteran mentorship. In my opinion Trent Green is one of the most underrated QBs in the NFL at this time, and Brodie will emerge in two or three years when Green retires as an experienced, reliable and successful QB.

As for DeMeco.... I thought he was the best move we made in the offseason. To play in the SEC, one of the toughest conferences in all of NCAA Football, and be one of the best at your position..... that is something worthy of mention. I believe he will emerge as the leader of the Texans defense, and will be ranked with guys like Tedy Bruschi, Brian Urlacher and Zach Thomas at his position at MLB.

chuckm
08-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Punt Bama Punt

El Tejano
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I myself thought Croyle was the best QB in the draft behind Young. What I saw from Croyle was a winner.

YoungTexanFan
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I am considering applying to Bama in about a month or so. They are a top 5 school for me right now.

1. Kansas
2. Babson
3. Penn St.
4. Alabama
5. Flordia