PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update 8/6

CloakNNNdagger
08-06-2006, 02:52 AM
Mario's back, and according to the Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4097310.html), Davis, PBuc and Dunta are all expected back Monday. Hopefully, PBuc and Dunta will not reinjure in their return attempt. I'm not real hopefull of Davis practicing without sequelae. The statement on Wong's rehab seems to have lost its enthusiasm of a week ago...........maybe I'm reading too much into this statement or interpretting it incorrectly since it does leave room for ambiguity.....but I don't think so. It really sounded too good (and unrealistic) to be accurate to begin with......see what you think.
linebacker Kailee Wong is coming along slowly in his rehabilitation from multiple surgeries on his right knee.

The Texans through Smith are scouring every nook and cranny for CBs.

On an upnote, Joppru continues to impress with his flypaper hands. The trifecta of Carr, AJ and Moulds is hitting on all cylinders.

HJam72
08-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Mario's back...

....nearly gave ME a heart-attack. :crying: :)

aj.
08-06-2006, 07:08 AM
The Texans through Smith are scouring every nook and cranny for CBs.

Interesting thing about Smith. At the last two public practices, he spent most of the practice on the bleachers side of Field 1 observing intently by himself and taking notes from a vantage point to the side and slightly behind the defense. He's definitely watching the DBs. Someone next to me thought it was a scout - I said no, that's our GM. I wonder how many fans sitting there in the bleachers don't realize that's Smith about 20 feet in front of them - in Kubiak like casual gear. I know one fan recognized Smith Thursday night when Smith caught an errant pass one handed while standing there. The fan yelled "sign yourself!"

Mario and his toejam football shoes looked fine on Saturday.