PDA

View Full Version : COLTS sign both TONY HOLLING and JAMAL LORD

CloakNNNdagger
08-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Worrisome? NO! They can't act as spies (http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=5242593&nav=menu32_7) since all the schemes have been changed. But it's sort of encouraging that a rival feels that some of our "cast offs" is possibly worth a place. I doubt that anyone on this board was too disappointed about Hollins. But there were some here that would have liked to see Lord be around for a while longer.

WildBlackBear32
08-05-2006, 12:46 AM
I'm so disappointed in Hollings. Lord I really don't care about, but I had high hopes for Tony. Now, I just wish he'd go to the CFL and prove me right somewhere.

mexican_texan
08-05-2006, 12:53 AM
I thought Hollings was with the Bears...so the Colts signed a guy that has been cut by two teams in the same offseason.

HJam72
08-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Wouldn't it suck if Tony Hollings had a great year as a starter? :stirpot:

Not gonna happen, but it would sure suck, especially if DD continues having problems.

big homey
08-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Is it possible that Dominic Rhodes and Joseph Addai aren't doing as well as they hoped? Or are they just lacking depth in general?

nunusguy
08-05-2006, 12:01 PM
I dunno, is it fair to say that Hollings was our most disappointing Draft pick ?
He was in the supplemental Draft, but that turned out to be a second round pick as recall ?
What a long shot ! His collegete career had been entirely as a DB until the
first 4-5 games of his last year in college before a season ending injury. And much of the decision to take him was based on the recommendation of his HC.
Maybe Casserlys most disappointing personell decision.

WildBlackBear32
08-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Maybe Casserlys most disappointing personell decision.

Bo...Bos...Bosel...I can't even say it I hate it so much...

WildBlackBear32
08-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I still can't see how taking an expansion player was a bad move as fans keep saying this over and over....it isn't like some other team got to pick the guy we passed when we took him. We could have taken even more players in that draft too...we were the only ones in it.

Shrug...perhaps it's the fact they hyped the move as if he was going to...play for the Texans. Jersey sales, big press conferences, segment after segment BSing everyone about the "progress" he was making.

Tulip
08-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Bo...Bos...Bosel...I can't even say it I hate it so much...

It was worth it to get Gary Walker and Seth Payne, IMO.