PDA

View Full Version : Moulds On NFL Live

RTP2110
08-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Switch to ESPN, they keep saying the have a guest coming on but they won't say who. Everytime they say it they show video of Moulds. Check it out.

Reddevil63
08-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Im curious as to when they are going to stop asking Texans players how disappointed they were when they didnt get Reggie Bush. GET OVER IT!!!! The draft was 4 months ago, they cant switch now and everybody in the organization is happy with the pick.

:rant:

shinerbock_girl
08-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Im curious as to when they are going to stop asking Texans players how disappointed they were when they didnt get Reggie Bush. GET OVER IT!!!! The draft was 4 months ago, they cant switch now and everybody in the organization is happy with the pick.

:rant:

What did he say??????

Reddevil63
08-04-2006, 04:47 PM
ESPN: Going into the draft, was everybody fairly sure that Reggie Bush was going to be the pick?

Moulds: (typical anything can happen on draft day answer)

ESPN: Well as an offensive guy you had to be pretty disappointed that they passed on him

Moulds: (typical Reggie is a special guy but Mario is going to be good also)

It just bugs me hearing the same two questions for 4 months

Brandon420tx
08-04-2006, 04:52 PM
I bet our team is equally tired of hearing the same two questions. Especially our offense stars, they are the Texans Superstars, we don't want to hear about no Bushes!

South Texan
08-04-2006, 04:53 PM
I can't tell you how much I am hoping Mario gets Rookie of the Year, leads the league in sacks, and goes to the Pro-Bowl while Vince is still on the clip board and Reggie only gets limited action his first year.

On the other hand, I probably can't afford to send Crow Under Glass to all the folks that won't let the #1 pick thing go.

RTP2110
08-04-2006, 04:55 PM
NFL Live is scheduled to re-air at 6:30

mexican_texan
08-04-2006, 05:04 PM
NFL Live is a complete joke after you have the NFL Network.

LORK 88
08-04-2006, 06:26 PM
amen to that!! Its like ESPN's world revolves around Reggie Bush . . .

TexanFan881
08-04-2006, 06:37 PM
So much for the re-air of espn. Looks like that boxing show that they have is on instead :brickwall

Tulip
08-04-2006, 08:48 PM
I just watched it on Tivo (thanks, D). I can't believe they brought Eric Moulds onto the show just to talk about Reggie Bush. It was so insulting to Moulds. And do they really think Bush factored into Moulds's decision to play for the Texans?

Ugh.

TexanSam
08-04-2006, 10:59 PM

Damn you Time Warner. Comcast can't get here soon enough.

TexanFan881
08-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Wow. I can't believe they'd talk about Reggie Bush to Eric Moulds. I thought you guys were joking at first. Maybe if Reggie somewhat factored into Eric's life or something but there's no connection. You don't think the Texans have had enough of Reggie? So you need to ask Eric, the member of a young and up and coming team, about a player that has nothing to even do with him. Why the heck would he care what's going on with Reggie? And I thought the media might have brains. You think Eric wanted to give up some time of his day for you so he could talk about Reggie Bush?

No Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of Reggie Bush! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of people like this! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of the media! They just won't let the world move on without talking about Reggie Bush!

I swear if Mario is successful and has a better season than Reggie the media won't let themselves believe it.

TexanSam
08-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow. I can't believe they'd talk about Reggie Bush to Eric Moulds. I thought you guys were joking at first. Maybe if Reggie somewhat factored into Eric's life or something but there's no connection. You don't think the Texans have had enough of Reggie? So you need to ask Eric, the member of a young and up and coming team, about a player that has nothing to even do with him. Why the heck would he care what's going on with Reggie? And I thought the media might have brains. You think Eric wanted to give up some time of his day for you so he could talk about Reggie Bush?

No Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of Reggie Bush! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of people like this! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of the media! They just won't let the world move on without talking about Reggie Bush!

I swear if Mario is successful and has a better season than Reggie the media won't let themselves believe it.

I don't hate Reggie Bush. I wish him well. I'm sick of the talk about why the Texans should have taken Reggie Bush though. Bush hasn't come out and said "The Texans should have taken me." Everyone else has.

Smokedawg
08-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm just plain tired of hearing about REGGIE BUST !

WildBlackBear32
08-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm just plain tired of hearing about REGGIE BUST !

Probably about as tired I was with a lot of clueless posters here last year posting about MATT LIONHEART being the answer for the Texans.

mexican_texan
08-04-2006, 11:45 PM
While ESPN coninues to worship Bush, the NFL Network has gone far and beyond that issue. They have had plenty of shows about the players that are about to be inducted into Canton, such as Warren Moon, troy aikman, the late Reggie White, and Harry Carson.