PDA

View Full Version : Vince has answered some prayers for his followers...

Hookem Horns
08-03-2006, 11:00 PM
If you are a Vince worshipper you will be able to observe your idol each week. Viidoo has added the CBS Nashville affiliate so you can now watch your god on your computer each week.

Actually, in all seriousness, this program is pretty slick. You can watch a lot of different channels from your PC. This would have been great when I was in Spain, like watching ESPN from there. Watch it while you can because I see this going the way of Napster once it gets out there.

http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.html

Tale Gator
08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Explain what 'vidoo' is exactly -- please.

TexanFan881
08-04-2006, 12:17 AM

To me it looks like a TV on your computer basically. Pretty cool. If only I wasn't on dial-up :brickwall

Hookem Horns
08-04-2006, 01:06 AM

I just found out about myself but downloaded and have watched some TV on it. It is a free program, install, choose channel and watch. I don't know how it works however I assume it is similar to streaming radio like when you listen to the radio on the net.

FILO_girl
08-04-2006, 01:13 AM
I just found out about myself but downloaded and have watched some TV on it. It is a free program, install, choose channel and watch. I don't know how it works however I assume it is similar to streaming radio like when you listen to the radio on the net.
Nice find, Hookem! Think I will play with it tomorrow and see if I can get channels from up home. Too cool!

Trapped
08-04-2006, 01:32 AM
if this works as NFL ticket, it's game over. all the NFL games on my cpu. PLZ let it be true.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
Cool program.

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-04-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm going to training camp tomorrow hopefully I will get to meet him :bananasplit:

He's the only player who stays everyday after practice to sign autographs for fans