PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want to win the AFC South?

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
This is a weird poll, i know but hear me out.

Which team would you want to win the AFC South if the Texans weren't an option. It's like asking what team you have the most respect for or which team would bother you the least if they won the AFC South this year.

I did this on the Titans board as well so I want to compare the results.

I made it public. So don't be a homer.

BTW, I didnt vote.

HOU-TEX
08-02-2006, 05:27 PM
This is a weird poll, i know but hear me out.

Which team would you want to win the AFC South if the Texans weren't an option. It's like asking what team you have the most respect for or which team would bother you the least if they won the AFC South this year.

I did this on the Titans board as well so I want to compare the results.

I made it public. So don't be a homer.

BTW, I didnt vote.

The Clots, just because they've been there for the past couple years and I'm used to it. Including the fact that the two other teams have pissed me off in the past (owner/trying to persuade the oilers to move). Not that they can compete for the division anyways:redtowel:

gwallaia
08-02-2006, 05:30 PM
I voted for the Colts, because they have the most tolerable fans compared with the Jags and the Possum Holler gang.

Corrosion
08-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Titanics .... I like everyone but Bud.:hides:

TFL
08-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I like the Jags as my second Fav. to the Texans. The only thing I really do not like about them is the time where J.J. Moses called fair catch and one of the jags lit him up on purpose, but otherwise you have to respect there coach and team.

Texan Asylum
08-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Man, did I ever screw up! :brickwall I misread it thinking who I wanted to win the South the LEAST!!! I can never bring myself to EVER want to see the Tacks win ANYTHING! Can't stand them and won't stand them. IF they moved back to Houston, I wouldn't support them even then. That's about as plain as I can get it.

TexanSam
08-02-2006, 08:16 PM
The Colts. I root for them and Peyton Manning when they aren't playing the Texans. Definately not the Titans because of obvious reasons. We've had a mini-rivalry going on with the Jaguars the last few years so I don't really want them to win it either.

Coach C.
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM
None of you jokers and I will not dignify this poll with a vote. Texans fans should not want any of these teams to do anything but get their collective asses beat by the TExans. Bottomline. Period.

Carr Bombed
08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I honestly couldn't vote on this poll. Its kinda like whats better a slap to the face, punch to the gut, or a kick to the boys, where's none of the above.

TexanSam
08-02-2006, 11:52 PM
None of you jokers and I will not dignify this poll with a vote. Texans fans should not want any of these teams to do anything but get their collective asses beat by the TExans. Bottomline. Period.

I'm sorry. Is it wrong to root for other teams, even if they are in your division?

YoungTexanFan
08-02-2006, 11:56 PM
I'm sorry. Is it wrong to root for other teams, even if they are in your division?

Yes.

Would you ever root for the ScRubs?

WiiBrawler
08-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Nobody, I would want it to be a virtual tie! because I cant stand all 3 division opponents!

thunderkyss
08-03-2006, 12:08 AM

I'm with Coach.....

I'm appalled you've gotten so many responses at all.

I want the Texans to win the AFC south.... after that, I could care less who does.......

Edit:

but if all you want to know, is who I do respect.......

well, I respect Tennessee........ them flaming meatballs must be made of Stainless........I mean it takes some gnads to pick Vince with your #1 overall, then pretty much treat McNair(basically your franchise) like a $2 hooker....... and then drafting lendale with your second...... I don't see how you guys can even walk without them bad boys getting in your way. They must weigh a ton.

Then.... the colts....... anybody who can't admit that's a good football team is just ignorant.

The Jags... I think they've got a solid D, and I'm a Leftwich Fan, but I think they're overrated..... they had a really easy schedule last year.

TexansLucky13
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Colts. Let P Man make it to the SB and lose. It's time for him to be branded as Marino II.

TexanSam
08-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes.

Would you ever root for the ScRubs?

No, but I root for the Cardinals.

TD
08-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Colts because Dungy and Manning both deserve to finally win a championship.

ensign_lee
08-03-2006, 02:19 AM
I hate the Jags because they are our true rivals. HATE THEM.

I hate the Titans beacuse well...Bud owns that team.

The Colts? They've never done anything to us. It's not THEIR fault we're not taltented enough to beat them.

So...if the Texans can't win it, the Colts.

texan279
08-03-2006, 02:22 AM
Sorry, can't root for any other teams in the division...

HoustonFan
08-03-2006, 08:07 AM
*Sigh I picked the Jags. Mad at Bud for getting Vince. lol Mad at the Colts for getting Addai - he might be the surprise in the NFL next season. Besides that, we haven't beaten the Colts yet.

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-03-2006, 09:28 AM
I started the Poll because everyone can admit which team annoys them the least. Or which team, besides the Texans, is their favorite team to watch win. If you don't wan to vote, that's cool. But you know deep down in side which other AFC South team pisses you off the least.

Coach C.
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Actually Titan Fan, every other team in the AFC South makes me vommit up equal portions of hate and disdain for them. I have no love for my enemies.

MAY GOD SHOW MERCY ON THEM, FOR I WILL NOT...

Double Barrel
08-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Which team would you want to win the AFC South if the Texans weren't an option.

I picked the Jags. I would/could never vote for the Titans, and I'm tired of seeing Manning constantly get a division title then choke in the playoffs. I'd love to see both these teams having losing seasons for many years in a row.

HOOK'EM
08-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Its NOT going to be the Tacks!