PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Cowboys Camp

TexansSeminole
07-30-2006, 09:01 PM
In an insider article about Cowboys Camp, John Clayton writes that Parcells is going to use Marion and Julius Jones equally. Parcells was sayin that it is harder to find tough backs now a days rather than before. Parcells was quoted for saying, "Eventually, whatever colleges do gets to the pros," Parcells said. "You've got to work a long time in college to find a big back. It's really a different deal from the Earl Campell days."

Their biggest questions are on the left side of the O-line, Larry Allen leaves a hole to fill, and Flozell Adams has struggled lately. Front 7 look good, especially outside linebackers as they have DeMarcus Ware from last year, and Bobby Carpenter from this year.

Their biggest problem is at Safety. Roy Williams doesn't have a counterpart safety. One of their safeties Keith Davis was shot not to long ago, the second time he has been shot in his career. They might put Marcus Coleman back there, wouldn't that be interesting to watch.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp06/insider/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2533636

MorKnolle
07-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Is anyone else tired of ESPN's daily coverage of Cowboys camp and in-depth coverage of how T.O. hasn't imploded the team yet? It's always great when someone gets a ton of attention and praise for acting like a normal person and a good teammate.

TexansSeminole
07-31-2006, 05:39 AM
Is anyone else tired of ESPN's daily coverage of Cowboys camp and in-depth coverage of how T.O. hasn't imploded the team yet? It's always great when someone gets a ton of attention and praise for acting like a normal person and a good teammate.

Yes, but this report by John Clayon was relatively informative.

HJam72
07-31-2006, 05:55 AM
WOW!!!!! Texans fans worrying about someone else other than the Saints and Reggie(GOD) Bush??????????????????????????????????? well they still aren't talking about what REALLY counts. THEIR RIVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they are scared to push Peytons buttons.... :redtowel:

Dont' the freaking Saints have a message board somewhere?

Is there anything more pathetic than fans of two bad teams arguing about who sucks more?

Texansfan36
07-31-2006, 06:06 AM
WOW!!!!! Texans fans worrying about someone else other than the Saints and Reggie(GOD) Bush??????????????????????????????????? well they still aren't talking about what REALLY counts. THEIR RIVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they are scared to push Peytons buttons.... :redtowel:

Thats real funny, If I were you I would be worried about Peppers and Jenkins laying Reggie out. How about you worry about your division rivals and leave us and the Texans alone. Just my :twocents:

Go Texans!!!:fireball: :bowser:

Corrosion
07-31-2006, 06:17 AM
Isnt this the TEXANS Board , why on earth do we have a Cowpie thread ?:hunter: