PDA

View Full Version : Do not jinx Bennie Joppru thread

the wonger need food
07-28-2006, 03:40 PM
It looks like Bennie made it through his first workout unscathed. This is quite an achievement for the young man, but let's treat him like the pitcher with a no-hitter going into the 7th. From this point forward no one should mention how impressed or happy or whatever they are by him not getting hurt.

Thanks in advance.

Runner
07-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Please delete this thread after everyone has read it.

HomeBred_Texan
Is he 100%? I thought he was still going through re-hab...

TheRealJoker
This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds....

Vinny
07-28-2006, 03:43 PM
This thread does not officially exist.

Runner
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Thread? What thread?

Kaiser Toro
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Wouldn't a jinx be what we are looking for as the norm has been an injury each season? I say jinx the jinx by jinxing against this whisper campaign against jinxes.

the wonger need food
07-28-2006, 03:46 PM
This thread does not officially exist.

If there is any mention of you know what to you know who, can the mods delete it?

Runner
07-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't a jinx be what we are looking for as the norm has been an injury each season? I say jinx the jinx by jinxing against this whisper campaign against jinxes.

You are getting very close to crossing the jinx line. Stop now and back away.

Yankee_In_TX
07-28-2006, 03:51 PM
If this thread existed, I might get yelled at for having done something in the TC photo thread.

Also, nice meeting you today Wonger :ok:

Kaiser Toro
07-28-2006, 03:52 PM
You are getting very close to crossing the jinx line. Stop now and back away.

You are in denial. The heat is getting to you. I thought I told you that we won't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop. :bowser:

Runner
07-28-2006, 03:57 PM
If this thread existed, I might get yelled at for having done something in the TC photo thread.

That post is no more real than this thread.

the wonger need food
07-28-2006, 03:57 PM

Also, nice meeting you today Wonger :ok:

Nice meeting you and Lil' Red today also.

OT... Do the cheerleaders think it's awkward to sign autographs? I saw them signing footballs and stuff. It just seems weird to me, but what do I know. I'd be interested to hear Lil' Red's take on it.

mexican_texan
07-28-2006, 04:00 PM
There is no spoon...

Texans_Chick
07-28-2006, 04:49 PM
I am lucky I didn't beat somebody down at training camp today.

Bennie catches a pass, and people cheer. A couple people yell his name and some WTGs. Then some bozo thinks he is some sort of comedian and starts yelling stuff like "Welcome to the NFL"--"Your still a rookie." And just all sorts of idiotboy things.

And I wanted to beat him.

You know, there is a lot of wisdom in the stuff you learn in kindergarden--you know, if you don't have anything good to say, then ST*U. At least as it relates to yelling stuff to players during training camp.

Nothing like busting your tail in 90 degree weather for two-a-days and then having some slagger sitting on his wideload yelling non-funny things.

It was hot.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Officer_Barbrady_figure.jpg

Nothing to see here, move along.

Runner
07-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Hmmmm. Interesting dilemna. Getting beat down by a "chick" may have been just the antidote for his poison. However, I have to admire your restraint.

I just had an idea. Why don't you do a virtual beat down in your blog? You can purge and give many more people in the city a chance to give the guy one of these:

:loser

Double Barrel
07-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I look forward to BJ having an awesome season. I think he'll prove that he was worth keeping on the roster.

CloakNNNdagger
07-28-2006, 07:58 PM
I am lucky I didn't beat somebody down at training camp today.

Bennie catches a pass, and people cheer. A couple people yell his name and some WTGs. Then some bozo thinks he is some sort of comedian and starts yelling stuff like "Welcome to the NFL"--"Your still a rookie." And just all sorts of idiotboy things.

And I wanted to beat him.

You know, there is a lot of wisdom in the stuff you learn in kindergarden--you know, if you don't have anything good to say, then ST*U. At least as it relates to yelling stuff to players during training camp.

Nothing like busting your tail in 90 degree weather for two-a-days and then having some slagger sitting on his wideload yelling non-funny things.

It was hot.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Officer_Barbrady_figure.jpg

Nothing to see here, move along.

OK, TC.......next practice get the jerk's name.........I'll get my right hand man GUIDO to have him swimming with the fish before you know it.

Vinny
07-28-2006, 08:00 PM
OK, TC.......next practice get the jerk's name.........I'll get my right hand man GUIDO to have him swimming with the fish before you know it.I remember Guido, and I'm not talking about Merkins either.

threetoedpete
07-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Well i yelled a little bit.(I wasn't the one who yelled a Bennie though lol). I'm scared or TC. :club: Anyway the guys {and the fans}, looked a little sleepy to me so I started chatting it up. I was soarely tempted to say something @ TJ but I held my water. Gonna be some tough cuts at the TE position. I wish Bennie all the luck. I'm knocking on wood. The guys deserves a break.

TexansSeminole
07-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Shhh, be quiet.

aj.
07-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Bennie is H-back light. He's lost a bunch of weight since he first set foot in these parts. 242# according to today's roster.

DocBar
07-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Well i yelled a little bit.(I wasn't the one who yelled a Bennie though lol). I'm scared or TC. :club: Anyway the guys {and the fans}, looked a little sleepy to me so I started chatting it up. I was soarely tempted to say something @ TJ but I held my water. Gonna be some tough cuts at the TE position. I wish Bennie all the luck. I'm knocking on wood. The guy deserves a break.
I can't believe you said that.... :cool:

cj5776
07-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Bowling cures everything, as long as he can handle the pressure. Ha, ha

Hey AJ, don't forget the mango salsa

The Pencil Neck
07-29-2006, 01:33 AM
Bowling cures everything, as long as he can handle the pressure. Ha, ha

I partially tore my rotator cuff bowling.

BJ should not be allowed near anything that dangerous.