PDA

View Full Version : That toe Thang?

Malloy
07-26-2006, 11:42 AM
I went on vacation a few weeks back (on vacation again, arrived in Austin last night from Denmark) and never quite got the "conclusion" on the Mario-toe-story, what happened, did he get surgery, did they amputate his foot, will he be playing in a heavely medicated condition? :)

Damn this place is humid :)

CloakNNNdagger
07-26-2006, 11:44 AM
I went on vacation a few weeks back (on vacation again, arrived in Austin last night from Denmark) and never quite got the "conclusion" on the Mario-toe-story, what happened, did he get surgery, did they amputate his foot, will he be playing in a heavely medicated condition? :)

Yep.....to the ankle, but that should be a nonissue...............he'll still be kicking butt with the other foot.:shades:

Brandon420tx
07-26-2006, 11:46 AM
They decided to get his toenails removed via surgery sooner rather then later so not to disrupt his training, (I think that could have been one of the reasons Kubiak decided to hold his camps this late)

El Tejano
07-26-2006, 12:22 PM
They aren't telling you this but it was to make his foot smaller so that the imprint he leaves in QB a##es isn't so big.

MightyTExan
07-26-2006, 12:28 PM
They aren't telling you this but it was to make his foot smaller so that the imprint he leaves in QB a##es isn't so big.

Lol, or maybe they removed them so he wouldn't leave any toenails in the QB's butt.

wrestler4life
07-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Well, to take the nail off, they had him kick a life-sized replica of P. Manning, and then it just broke off in that a@#

The Dude Abides
07-26-2006, 03:40 PM

He's a robot.

Insideop
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Yep.....to the ankle, but that should be a nonissue...............he'll still be kicking butt with the other foot.:shades:

LOL lol: lol: