PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see the look on Winston's face?

South Texan
07-25-2006, 01:28 PM
On the Texans site, there is a pic of Spencer and Winston. With that look on his face, would you want to looking across the line at him??? I can only describe that look as ummmmm Motivated!

aj.
07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Winston is one big scary looking dude - I'm here to tell ya...

Texans_Chick
07-25-2006, 01:37 PM
He reminds me of the bad guys in Lord of the Rings. I saw him getting his things in the locker room at All Access. Oh. My.

But in a good way of course, because he is playing for us. :redtowel:

CloakNNNdagger
07-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Who would have thunk that this innocent little face (check out the one pic of his earlier years) could grow up to become.........................?

http://scout.scout.com/PictureGallery.aspx?PlayerId=10283&Title=Eric%20Winston

Bullpen Drew
07-25-2006, 03:18 PM
he is FUGLY

edo783
07-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Has the look of a serial killer IMO. Glad he is playing for us.

NoBullTexan
07-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Naaah! He just looks like the typical west Texas cowboy to me.

ocd
07-25-2006, 03:59 PM
he has the look of a Matt Lepsis.

Yall get ready...Winston is our future LT and I don't care what you say.

:yahoo:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/prospects/eric_winston.html

A torn left ACL in 2004 has hurt Winston's stock. Had he not been injured, he had the makings of a Top 10 selection. Since coming back from the injury, his play has not been as consistent. He has a nice frame, but must add bulk and get stronger to handle NFL defensive lineman.

The injury Winston suffered has caused some doubt around his future. This was his first year back from injury, and it usually takes two years to come back at full strength. So there is reason to believe he will regain his previous level of dominance, though it is not a guarantee. As it stands now, he is still a good tackle prospect that carries a late first round grade. Whoever drafts him may get an added bonus, because if he gets back to his old form, he is a franchise level left tackle.

HomeBred_Texan
07-25-2006, 04:06 PM
I also tore my interior cruc lig. It takes awhile to get that sound and feeling out of your mind. Once he overcomes the fear of it snapping again, he will be awesome. Hopefully he is fitted for a nice knee brace to keep it stable and give him mentally stability.

I met him for an autograh at all access and he is a brut. Glad he is a Texan...

mexican_texan
07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
http://houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=22587&highlight=dinosaur

^^^about the dinosaur thing.

South Texan
07-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Since my first post on this thread it occurs to me I should add...

Mr. Winston, sir, in case we should ever meet face to face (well, if I climb a ladder to be face to face with you) everything I say on here about you is meant with the utmost respect, Your Honor, Sir!!

The only people talking bad about you are those guys on the other team.:stirpot:

edo783
07-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Since my first post on this thread it occurs to me I should add...

Mr. Winston, sir, in case we should ever meet face to face (well, if I climb a ladder to be face to face with you) everything I say on here about you is meant with the utmost respect, Your Honor, Sir!!

The only people talking bad about you are those guys on the other team.:stirpot:

That's a real CYA....LOL

Kaiser Toro
07-25-2006, 05:59 PM
I think he is the most wonderfully horrible thing I have ever seen. Bring the mean streak, protect your QB, go to the Honkey Tonk, do not line dance, give a couple of people the stink eye, leave with a smile, go to sleep and repeat every Sunday.

YellerLotYeller
07-25-2006, 06:08 PM
He has a face only a mother or a Texans fan would love.

Wharton
07-25-2006, 10:41 PM
he is FUGLY
Looks like a LT to me!

Anguyen
07-25-2006, 11:42 PM
look like he is pissed off, and ready to knock the crap out of DL

Texans Horror
07-26-2006, 08:53 AM
One look and you know this kid can either be a football player or a bear wrestler. Not too many bear wrestling gigs anymore...