Txn_in_FL
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Here's my picks with bold:

1) Which team will win the AFC South?

50.7% Jacksonville Jaguars
46.1% Indianapolis Colts
2.0% Tennessee Titans
1.2% Houston Texans

Jags? Yeah right. We'll jump ahead before they take it. Why is the media so high on J-Ville? It's like this every year.

2) How many teams will make the playoffs from the AFC South?

70.4% Two
29.0% One
0.6% Three

Sorry, we don't make it and J-Ville, once again a media creation.

3) Which team has the best offense in the AFC South?

54.9% Indianapolis Colts
43.1% Jacksonville Jaguars
1.3% Tennessee Titans
0.7% Houston Texans

No kidding.

4) Which team has the best defense in the AFC South?

78.7% Jacksonville Jaguars
17.7% Indianapolis Colts
2.3% Tennessee Titans
1.2% Houston Texans

I went homer. Sue me.

5) Who is the best coach in the AFC South?

49.1% Jack Del Rio, Jaguars
38.6% Tony Dungy, Colts
10.5% Jeff Fisher, Titans
1.8% Gary Kubiak, Texans

Can't wait to change my answer next year.

6) How many sacks will Texans DE Mario Williams have in his rookie season?

57.6% 5 or fewer
26.0% 6-7
12.5% 8-9
3.9% 10 or more

Kids gonna blow it up.

7) How will the Colts ultimately split the touches between running backs Dominic Rhodes and Joseph Addai?

54.8% Mostly Rhodes
25.7% Split evenly
19.5% Mostly Addai

Don't know. Don't care.

8) Who will be Jacksonville's best wide receiver this season?

65.3% Matt Jones
17.3% Reggie Williams
9.5% Ernest Wilford
7.9% Troy Edwards

Ditto.

9) Which rookie is more likely to be starting by the end of the season?

42.6% LenDale White
20.4% Vince Young
18.9% Neither
18.2% Both

I guess I could have picked both. Goes under don't care file.

10) Which young quarterback has the brightest future?

59.7% Byron Leftwich, Jaguars
31.0% Vince Young, Titans
9.3% David Carr, Texans

I just think Carr is chomping at the bit to prove himself. The whole Leftwich thing is a played out media creation just like the Jags. I STILL don't get where the love affair is.

TexansSeminole
07-25-2006, 12:33 AM
People dont like our team. Let's see if we can make some people fans this year.

TexanSam
07-25-2006, 12:59 AM
I think Jacksonville will at best go 10-6. More likely 9-7. They had one of, if not the easiest schedule in the NFL last season. Not so this season. I can see why we're last in just about every category, seeing as we haven't given anyone any reason to above that on the playing field, but Mario Williams only having 5 or fewer sacks is ridiculous. I think people voted more on they think Mario shouldn't have been the 1st pick rather than him as a player.

Don'tHate
07-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Here's my picks with bold:

46.1% Indianapolis Colts
2.0% Tennessee Titans
1.2% Houston Texans

Jags? Yeah right. We'll jump ahead before they take it. Why is the media so high on J-Ville? It's like this every year.

why so high?? Maybe because we are the only team other than the Colts to have a winning record in the last few years idonno:

70.4% Two
29.0% One
0.6% Three

Umm, we were 12-4 last season, remind me once again what the Texans were?

9.3% David Carr, Texans

I just think Carr is chomping at the bit to prove himself. The whole Leftwich thing is a played out media creation just like the Jags. I STILL don't get where the love affair is.

When are you going to get into your heads??? Carr is horrible...plain and simple...should have drafted the best QB that will be in the draft for awhile.

:banme

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-25-2006, 04:13 PM
HAhhh Jack Del Rio .... obviously been a lot of jags fans on there. He's the worst coach in the AFC south

jerek
07-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Jags have a solid, consistent D that keeps them in every game. It's their O that's just so-so.

I think the Colts will win again this year. We'll push Jax for the second spot, but I think they're still ahead of us in terms of experience and experience in winning. Sorry Tack fan ... I just don't see you guys beating us out this time around.

mexican_texan
07-25-2006, 04:43 PM
When are you going to get into your heads??? Carr is horrible...plain and simple...should have drafted the best QB that will be in the draft for awhile.

You had 2 games against us, 2 against the Titans, once against the Niners, the Rams, the Browns, the Cardinals, and the Jets. If you had anything less than nine wins, you would be the laughingstock of the NFL.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-25-2006, 04:44 PM
You don't have to apologize to me for your speculation. We'll just see what happens when the season rolls around.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-25-2006, 04:45 PM
You had 2 games against us, 2 against the Titans, once against the Niners, the Rams, the Browns, the Cardinals, and the Jets. If you had anything less than nine wins, you would be the laughingstock of the NFL.

:respect: :perfect10: :ohsnap:

TheOgre
07-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Looks like the Jags were the first ones to hit that board. The Jags might be the worst 11-win team in NFL history. They were 8-8 quality team with an extremely easy schedule (included Houston X2, Tennessee X2, San Fran, Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Baltimore).

The Colts are still the best in this division. They made the right move by re-signing Wayne instead of James. Addai will bring back the explosive rushing plays that have been lacking from the Colts over the past 3-4 years.

RTP2110
07-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Looks like all the Jags fans beat us to the poll.

Edit: Sorry TheOgre, I just read the 1st post and replied. At least we had the same thought.

TEXANRED
07-25-2006, 05:05 PM

Ha Ha, whatchu talking bout Don't Hate?

Someone who has a team with Gary Coleman on it doesn't have room to talk. Especialy when your best QB is your second stringer.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-25-2006, 05:08 PM

Someone who has a team with Gary Coleman on it doesn't have room to talk. Especialy when your best QB is your second stringer.

:thumbup

Big78
07-25-2006, 05:51 PM

Unfortunatly, Gary Coleman is actually faster than Byron, even with his old age and short legs. :neener: :tease:

HOU-TEX
07-25-2006, 05:55 PM

Krackin me uplol: Gary Coleman that hurts his PeePee every year.

Texan Asylum
07-25-2006, 06:02 PM
No doubt. Once this Texan Locomotive gets to rolling, Vinny and Co will have to invest in a new server.:mario: :francis: :respect:

BigDTexansFan
07-25-2006, 06:42 PM

They don't like us, because we didn't walk in and act all scared of "The Big Guys", Cowboys trash talked us..we beat them. 2003 Miami said let's get practice game over with...we beat them, we almost beat Colts in 2003 2nd game (20-17).

We beat the 2003 NFC Champion and took AFC Champion and Super Bowl winner down to seconds left on clock in OT, we aren't afraid and that makes them dislike us.

I would rather be feared then beloved, ask guys who raced against Dale Earnhardt. They said to a man last thing I want to see is that black #3 in my rearview mirror, I want people to look upon Texans same way. I want them to know they are playing us next season and look and see where we end up on their schedule, and they circling the date knowing they going to have to bring it or get beat :homer:

rockabilly
07-25-2006, 06:50 PM
I love that we are the bottom of the list on everything. Wait till we change their minds this season. I see us at #2 in the AFC South. Jags decline..and Titans are a mess. Chris Brown wants out of Tennessee....we should get him.

bayoudreamn
07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
This is off-topic but it is about ESPN. They reported today that Reggie is not expected to sign before training camp, is expected to be one of the last rookies to sign, and may not play this year at all.

I don't care if they are right or not. I just hope there's plenty of controversy and it effects his play negatively.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Rockabilly tacks say thay are not going to let him go. Read it today I think it was usatoday. But I say yes if he was released he fits Kubs sys. and he would have atleast two great games this year.To bad bum adams would NEVER let it happen.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 08:33 AM
HAhhh Jack Del Rio .... obviously been a lot of jags fans on there. He's the worst coach in the AFC south

You're right... 5-11 to 9-7 to 12-4

Meanwhile, your beloved Fisher has been really been doing your Titan good these last few years :ok:

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Unfortunatly, Gary Coleman is actually faster than Byron, even with his old age and short legs. :neener: :tease:

Meanwhile, your QB spends more time on his back than Paris Hilton...

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 09:35 AM
They don't like us, because we didn't walk in and act all scared of "The Big Guys", Cowboys trash talked us..we beat them. 2003 Miami said let's get practice game over with...we beat them, we almost beat Colts in 2003 2nd game (20-17).

We beat the 2003 NFC Champion and took AFC Champion and Super Bowl winner down to seconds left on clock in OT, we aren't afraid and that makes them dislike us.

I would rather be feared then beloved, ask guys who raced against Dale Earnhardt. They said to a man last thing I want to see is that black #3 in my rearview mirror, I want people to look upon Texans same way. I want them to know they are playing us next season and look and see where we end up on their schedule, and they circling the date knowing they going to have to bring it or get beat :homer:

Not one team in this league fears the Texans. Sorry.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 09:40 AM
You're right... 5-11 to 9-7 to 12-4

Meanwhile, your beloved Fisher has been really been doing your Titan good these last few years :ok:

Do you hear this guy? Who are you kidding? Has Jack Del Rio ever taken you to a Super Bowl? AFC championship game? Won the AFC south? Swept the Colts?

The answer is NO

Has Jeff Fisher done all of these things? Answer is YES

So keep basking in your 12-4 record from last year and your embarassing loss in the playoffs. By the way, what does a 12-4 record get you? NOTHING.

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Meanwhile, your QB spends more time on his back than Paris Hilton...

Good onelol: Your avatar looks like Fat Albert with a helmet.:stirpot:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 09:54 AM

:wow:

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
HEY! HEY! HEY!

IT'S FAAAAAT ALBERT!

srstex
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
NFL . com has a poll on who will be able to catch the Colts, I want all Texans fans to go and vote for our team. It will show the rest of the NFL nation what we Houstonians think of our team.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 10:26 AM
NFL . com has a poll on who will be able to catch the Colts, I want all Texans fans to go and vote for our team. It will show the rest of the NFL nation what we Houstonians think of our team.

Haha dude no one is going to care. No one respects the Texans (or the Titans for that matter) ...

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Haha dude no one is going to care. No one respects the Texans (or the Titans for that matter) ...

Some day they will. All it takes is winning.:shades:

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 10:45 AM

wow, that's a new one...:deadhorse

Fact is fact, your QB hasn't done diddly for your team...

Byron had one of the best QB stats last years until he got hurt.

But, we have a new season coming upon us and then we will be able to talk. See you guys in October.

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 10:47 AM
wow, that's a new one...:deadhorse

Fact is fact, your QB hasn't done diddly for your team...

Byron had one of the best QB stats last years until he got hurt.

But, we have a new season coming upon us and then we will be able to talk. See you guys in October.

That phrase just about says it all for fatty.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Do you hear this guy? Who are you kidding? Has Jack Del Rio ever taken you to a Super Bowl? AFC championship game? Won the AFC south? Swept the Colts?

The answer is NO

Has Jeff Fisher done all of these things? Answer is YES

So keep basking in your 12-4 record from last year and your embarassing loss in the playoffs. By the way, what does a 12-4 record get you? NOTHING.

You are obviously one of the many Titan fans that love to live in the past. Jeff Fisher was once a great coach for your team. Someone who doesn't know crap about Pro football knows that the Titan and Fisher need to cut ties, that is, if you guys ever want a winning season again.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
You are obviously one of the many Titan fans that love to live in the past. Jeff Fisher was once a great coach for your team. Some who doesn't know crap about Pro football knows that the Titan and Fisher need to cut ties, that is, if you guys ever want a winning season again.

Haha this guy thinks Jeff Fisher is the problem. It's our front office dude. And yes, everyone lives in the past. You talked about 2-3 seasons ago, thats the PAST. Sorry, since the Jags came into the league in '95 the Titans have been overall a better organization than the Jags. Get over it.

Make it to the Super Bowl and we'll talk about winning.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 10:50 AM
That phrase just about says it all for fatty.

:ohsnap: Umm, yeah, you really got me there...

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 10:50 AM
You are obviously one of the many Titan fans that love to live in the past. Jeff Fisher was once a great coach for your team. Someone who doesn't know crap about Pro football knows that the Titan and Fisher need to cut ties, that is, if you guys ever want a winning season again.

It's not Fishers fault, he's a good coach. It's the FO that screwed the pooch in that org.:stirpot:

edit:Sorry Tack, I guess we were posting at the same time.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Haha this guy thinks Jeff Fisher is the problem. It's our front office dude. And yes, everyone lives in the past. You talked about 2-3 seasons ago, thats the PAST. Sorry, since the Jags came into the league in '95 the Titans have been overall a better organization than the Jags. Get over it.

Exactly, have been, the sweep last year was just the beginning.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Exactly, have been, the sweep last year was just the beginning.

Vince Young+LenDale White = Jaguars demise

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 10:54 AM
It's not Fishers fault, he's a good coach. It's the FO that screwed the pooch in that org.:stirpot:

edit:Sorry Tack, I guess we were posting at the same time.

pleas read what is said, I said he was once a great coach for the team. The titans are a different team now and Fisher just doesn't fit there anymore.

Oh and Titan "Tack"...please stop referring to me as a dude...

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 10:55 AM
pleas read what is said, I said he was once a great coach for the team. The titans are a different team now and Fisher just doesn't fit there anymore.

are you a girl?

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 11:19 AM

I did read what you said. You said he was once a great coach and I'm saying he IS. :challenge

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 11:35 AM
I did read what you said. You said he was once a great coach and I'm saying he IS. :challenge

True story.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Errr....men...:brickwall

Please read post #37, one more time, very, very carefully, don't hurt yourself now...

I don't compliment the Titans...ever, so please, just accept the niceness I have already shown. ;)

hollywood_texan
07-26-2006, 02:08 PM

Please read post #37, one more time, very, very carefully, don't hurt yourself now...

I don't compliment the Titans...ever, so please, just accept the niceness I have already shown. ;)

I am trying understand this, a Jaguar and a Titan fan are talking smack about each other's team on a Houston Texans message board, and in the Bull Pen no less.

This is funny...

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I am trying understand this, a Jaguar and a Titan fan are talking smack about each other's team on a Houston Texans message board, and in the Bull Pen no less.

This is funny...

A female Jag fan at that. I know I could beat her up in a fight, atleast.

hollywood_texan
07-26-2006, 02:18 PM

Coming from a Titan fan, I am not the least bit surprised.

I like your sense of humor though.

Keep it up.

Brandon420tx
07-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh Sexism.... Now, I officially don't like you.

I'm sorry to say this, and I know I'll get flack from it, but female football fans (The TRUE female football fans) are some tough ******* you would be leaving on some :crutch:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh Sexism.... Now, I officially don't like you.

I'm sorry to say this, and I know I'll get flack from it, but female football fans (The TRUE female football fans) are some tough ******* you would be leaving on some :crutch:

Remind me when I am on my death bed to get your cell number so i can clear things up with you. I'd hate to have you dislike me when i'm gone. :( :(

Ryan
07-26-2006, 02:40 PM
:logo: Here's my picks with bold:

46.1% Indianapolis Colts
2.0% Tennessee Titans
1.2% Houston Texans

70.4% Two
29.0% One
0.6% Three

3) Which team has the best offense in the AFC South?

54.9% Indianapolis Colts
43.1% Jacksonville Jaguars
1.3% Tennessee Titans
0.7% Houston Texans

No kidding.

4) Which team has the best defense in the AFC South?

78.7% Jacksonville Jaguars
17.7% Indianapolis Colts
2.3% Tennessee Titans
1.2% Houston Texans

I went homer. Sue me.

5) Who is the best coach in the AFC South?

49.1% Jack Del Rio, Jaguars
38.6% Tony Dungy, Colts
10.5% Jeff Fisher, Titans
1.8% Gary Kubiak, Texans

Can't wait to change my answer next year.

6) How many sacks will Texans DE Mario Williams have in his rookie season?

57.6% 5 or fewer
26.0% 6-7
12.5% 8-9
3.9% 10 or more

Kids gonna blow it up.

7) How will the Colts ultimately split the touches between running backs Dominic Rhodes and Joseph Addai?

54.8% Mostly Rhodes
25.7% Split evenly
19.5% Mostly Addai

Don't know. Don't care.

8) Who will be Jacksonville's best wide receiver this season?

65.3% Matt Jones
17.3% Reggie Williams
9.5% Ernest Wilford
7.9% Troy Edwards

Ditto.

9) Which rookie is more likely to be starting by the end of the season?

42.6% LenDale White
20.4% Vince Young
18.9% Neither
18.2% Both

I guess I could have picked both. Goes under don't care file.

9.3% David Carr, Texans

i went homer on pretty much all of them:logo:

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 02:55 PM

Maybe you should re-read your own post. You said he was once(meaning past tense) and I'm saying he is(meaning present tense). Am I missing something here? Maybe I'm just a typical man and refuse to read between the lines or something. Good day, Ma'am or whatever you are.:tease:

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 02:58 PM

I'll just get my fat QB to sit on you

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Maybe you should re-read your own post. You said he was once(meaning past tense) and I'm saying he is(meaning present tense). Am I missing something here? Maybe I'm just a typical man and refuse to read between the lines or something. Good day, Ma'am or whatever you are.:tease:

I SAID " HE WAS ONCE A GOOD COACH FOR HIS TEAM" where is the confusion here???:sos:

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 03:01 PM
I'll just get my fat QB to sit on you

Good onelol:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 03:02 PM
so i have some girl jokes that you might find funny, but i can't post them here

hollywood_texan
07-26-2006, 03:03 PM
so i have some girl jokes that you might find funny, but i can't post them here

Send me a PM, I want to read them.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Send me a PM, I want to read them.

It says your PM box is full. Clean it out. Then let me know and i will send them.

Don'tHate
07-26-2006, 03:28 PM
He's only been with one team. You're saying he just quit being a good coach. It's the personel and FO that are at fault.

OK, i guess i have to say this word for word....then i give up...

Jeff Fisher was once a good coach for his team. Since, his team has changed dramatically because of choices by the FO. Therefore, Jeff Fisher and the Titans are no longer a good fit, therefore, are losing...

I think it would have been good for the Titans to get rid of Fisher and started with a new coach. They are already rebuilding, may as well have gotten rid of him instead of dealing with it down the road. I am expressing my personal opinion here, so, bust me all you want. Frankly i dont' give....

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 03:30 PM

Jeff Fisher was once a good coach for his team. Since, his team has changed dramatically because of choices by the FO. Therefore, Jeff Fisher and the Titans are no longer a good fit, therefore, are losing...

I think it would have been good for the Titans to get rid of Fisher and started with a new coach. They are already rebuilding, may as well have gotten rid of him instead of dealing with it down the road. I am expressing my personal opinion here, so, bust me all you want. Frankly i dont' give....

I mean yeah it's your opinion, but you're wrong. Fisher doesn't control cap situations and team business. But whatev

TFL
07-26-2006, 03:39 PM

You are saying that Jeff Fisher isn't a good coach, but then you say that the FO is at fault and saying they are not a good fit. Which means by your word he is a good coach, but not the coach for the Titans right now.

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 03:58 PM

You done killed it. Forget about it. Geez, why do women always have to have the last word?:)

Insideop
07-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Haha this guy thinks Jeff Fisher is the problem. It's our front office dude.

I think everyone in Houston knows Fisher isn't the problem in Titanland, and you don't have to be nice and say "it's our front office dude." We all know "bottom line bud" is your team's problem, and I hate to rain on your parade, but the Titans will never win a SB as long as bud owns the team. You were lucky to get to one at all!

Personally, I think Fisher is a great coach and he is the reason the Titans made it to the SB a few years ago. But, I think bud will ultimately fire Fisher if he doesn't see the results he wants this year or next. It's too bad too.

I can't remember, does bud have a son that will take over the team when he dies? If he does, y'all could be in for a long miserable ride! Hope not for the Titan fans sake. I just remember all the hell we went through with bud down here.

Anyway, I wish you and your team the best, except when they play us of course!:shades:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 04:11 PM
I think everyone in Houston knows Fisher isn't the problem in Titanland, and you don't have to be nice and say "it's our front office dude." We all know "bottom line bud" is your team's problem, and I hate to rain on your parade, but the Titans will never win a SB as long as bud owns the team. You were lucky to get to one at all!

Personally, I think Fisher is a great coach and he is the reason the Titans made it to the SB a few years ago. But, I think bud will ultimately fire Fisher if he doesn't see the results he wants this year or next. It's too bad too.

I can't remember, does bud have a son that will take over the team when he dies? If he does, y'all could be in for a long miserable ride! Hope not for the Titan fans sake. I just remember all the hell we went through with bud down here.

Anyway, I wish you and your team the best, except when they play us of course!:shades:

Good post. Thanks for keeping it civil. Although I don't agree with you about the SB thing (if i did i wouldnt be a real Titans fan).

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Good post. Thanks for keeping it civil. Although I don't agree with you about the SB thing (if i did i wouldnt be a real Titans fan).

I think it'll be a couple few years before the titans are back to a winning team due to the cap casualties a couple years ago(I think). As long as Toupe boy stays out of it they'll be alright. As far as winning a SB, well if they do, the only losses they'l have will be against the TEXANS.:tease:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 04:20 PM
I think it'll be a couple few years before the titans are back to a winning team due to the cap casualties a couple years ago(I think). As long as Toupe boy stays out of it they'll be alright. As far as winning a SB, well if they do, the only losses they'l have will be against the TEXANS.:tease:

Fine with me. 14-2 sounds real nice.

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Fine with me. 14-2 sounds real nice.

Well, if that's the case that means we'll be 16-0. Ya'll would have to settle for a wild card birth.:redtowel:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 04:27 PM
We made it to the Bowl last time through a wild Card birth, we can do it again!

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 04:30 PM
We made it to the Bowl last time through a wild Card birth, we can do it again!

By the time ya'll get to the Bowl again the Texans would've been there a few times already.:superman:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 04:31 PM
By the time ya'll get to the Bowl again the Texans would've been there a few times already.:superman:

Vincent Paul Young

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Vincent Paul Young

And.....your point is???? :confused:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-26-2006, 04:40 PM
And.....your point is???? :confused:

We all know that Vincent needs no point

mexican_texan
07-26-2006, 04:52 PM
...but he does need a clipboard.

HOU-TEX
07-26-2006, 04:54 PM

He does need a point. He needs someone to point him in the right direction because he doesn't understand the offense.:tease: