PDA

View Full Version : Disrespect

Goldeagle
07-24-2006, 11:25 PM
If I were Mario Williams I would go at about 110% on every play, on and off the field with how the rest of the #1s are acting. He signed, and things should fall in line. It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.

Didnt want Reggie, didnt really want Williams (Wanted D brick) but I am glad to have Williams now.

axman40
07-24-2006, 11:28 PM
If I were Mario Williams I would go at about 110% on every play, on and off the field with how the rest of the #1s are acting. He signed, and things should fall in line. It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.

Didnt want Reggie, didnt really want Williams (Wanted D brick) but I am glad to have Williams now.

100% is all any of us can really give and I also hope Mario gives 100% whenever he is on the field.

:cool:

Texan Asylum
07-24-2006, 11:29 PM

I with ya, I'm glad we got Williams too. He's a class act...personified!:thumbup

powerfuldragon
07-24-2006, 11:38 PM
he's been a quiet guy. i like it.

Anguyen
07-24-2006, 11:39 PM
It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.

This is even better for Texans, let them wait and miss part of the training camp. It only help the Texans when they play against other teams. Every little thing help.

BTW #7 pick Huff is signed with the Raider

texan279
07-24-2006, 11:40 PM
I really hope Williams comes out and dominates this season and wins ROY so all of the naysayers in the media and everywhere else will see we made the right choice.

Hutch13
07-24-2006, 11:51 PM
I really like Mario Williams also, hes been a quiet and classy guy especially with alot of the media and fans saying that not picking Reggie Bush was stupid. Mario is favorite player because of how hes handling the media and his amazing talent. :fireball: ROY for Mario!

SF49erFaithful
07-25-2006, 01:50 AM
I really hope Williams comes out and dominates this season and wins ROY so all of the naysayers in the media and everywhere else will see we made the right choice.
Not gonna happen. ROY is going to Money Lawson! :bguitar:

TK_Gamer
07-25-2006, 02:11 AM
Not gonna happen. ROY is going to Money Lawson! :bguitar:
I'm sure manny will do fine , he was on the same awesome d-line with mario :)

SF49erFaithful
07-25-2006, 03:14 AM
I'm sure manny will do fine , he was on the same awesome d-line with mario :)
And still won the most valuable defensive lineman award at NC State on the same line as Mario and McCargo. :bananasplit: