PDA

View Full Version : Four Downs with Sean and John

LohaJat112
07-24-2006, 05:28 PM
if you guys go to espn.com, and half way down where they have pics scrolling of diff articles you can read, click NFL and click the 4 downs radio clip that has reggie bush's pic. they talk about d.carr on 4th down. i agree with what both of them had to say. nice listen. enjoy!

Buffi2
07-24-2006, 05:48 PM
That's encouraging. Thanks!:highfive:

TexansSeminole
07-24-2006, 05:49 PM
if you guys go to espn.com, and half way down where they have pics scrolling of diff articles you can read, click NFL and click the 4 downs radio clip that has reggie bush's pic. they talk about d.carr on 4th down. i agree with what both of them had to say. nice listen. enjoy!

I hate you for your avator.

LohaJat112
07-24-2006, 05:53 PM
haha, its ok nole. we can cheer for the same NFL team, and then ignore each other on Saturdays , haha!

RTP2110
07-24-2006, 05:57 PM
I went to it and it says file not found. What gives?

Edit: Must click pic, not click text.

GP
07-24-2006, 06:00 PM
John and Sean both agree that Carr is going to emerge this year.

John mentions DD, then says "and whatever back the Texans trade for later down the road..." meaning that John feels pretty strongly that we are not done in filling in our roster of running backs.

LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST. It has a ton of analysis by both John and Sean, and it's all pretty positive stuff. Very very encouraging words. It's at the end of the tape, but you can easily suffer through the first three topics to get to the final topic about David Carr. Good stuff. "If" you don't mind the thought of Carr being successful. So, I guess there's a way a person could puke if they listened to this clip. :cool:

RTP2110
07-24-2006, 06:07 PM
John and Sean both agree that Carr is going to emerge this year.

John mentions DD, then says "and whatever back the Texans trade for later down the road..." meaning that John feels pretty strongly that we are not done in filling in our roster of running backs.

LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST. It has a ton of analysis by both John and Sean, and it's all pretty positive stuff. Very very encouraging words. It's at the end of the tape, but you can easily suffer through the first three topics to get to the final topic about David Carr. Good stuff. "If" you don't mind the thought of Carr being successful. So, I guess there's a way a person could puke if they listened to this clip. :cool:

Or you can FF by dragging the marker futher down.:redtowel: Really good analysis by both guys though.

LohaJat112
07-24-2006, 06:09 PM
i completely agree. its nice to see some guys can still recognize talent and heart when they see it.