PDA

View Full Version : Is Reggie Bush planning a career in Real Estate?

Numbskull
07-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Because he just bought a 1.8 million dollar home in New Orleans. Why would he do that considering yahoo.com has him possibly holding out the entire year? :spy:

HMMMMMM.......

http://www.nola.com/business/t-p/ind...l=1&thispage=2

Poydras St. 3, Unit 12-C. Succession of Roy Joseph Mossy to Reginald Alfred Bush, $1,800,000.

texanmojo
07-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Bad link...

tulexan
07-22-2006, 10:52 PM
He wouldn't have a problem selling that house if he had to. The new orleans real estate market is pretty hot right now.

I doubt he will hold out the entire season like the Yahoo! article claims but I think that the idea that he will be in camp early, if at all, is a pipe dream. The Saints have all of the bargaining power so it will be up to Bush to come down in his demands. I have a suspicion that he has no interest in playing for the Saints and that he would not have declared if he thought there was a reasonable chance that he would end up there. Remember all of those reported guarantees between McNair and Carroll?

Another thing, I wouldn't read too much into the donations he has given to local charities. If anything, they will give him tax exemptions for his new huge income.