PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network on DISH Network

Sportsfan
07-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Are any of you that have DISH Network all of a sudden getting NFL Network(ch 154) for free?

I have the 'America's Top 60 PLUS' package and last i remember, it didn't have NFL Network in the package.
Now i'm getting it. :yahoo:
I checked their website and its not listed under my plan.

Yeah i know i can ask DISH themselves, but if its a mistake I don't want them to take it away.

Just wondering if any of you are getting it too?

Oh and yes i know they run promotions where they'll let you view certain channels for a couple days so you'll buy them, but this isn't the case w/the NFL one. Had if for like a week and half now, Oh and my wife isn't real happy w/my increase of time in front of the tube. LOL

pittbull
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Ever occur to you that maybe someone from the dish hangs out on this site....lol. Hope you get to keep it regardless though!:fireball: :bowser:

Sportsfan
07-19-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL, wouldn't matter, its not like my real name and account # are posted on here. Booyaa! :redtowel:

HOU-TEX
07-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Are any of you that have DISH Network all of a sudden getting NFL Network(ch 154) for free?

I have the 'America's Top 60 PLUS' package and last i remember, it didn't have NFL Network in the package.
Now i'm getting it. :yahoo:
I checked their website and its not listed under my plan.

Yeah i know i can ask DISH themselves, but if its a mistake I don't want them to take it away.

Just wondering if any of you are getting it too?

Oh and yes i know they run promotions where they'll let you view certain channels for a couple days so you'll buy them, but this isn't the case w/the NFL one. Had if for like a week and half now, Oh and my wife isn't real happy w/my increase of time in front of the tube. LOL

I'm getting it too all of a sudden. I have the Outdoor channel(which I pay for) and that's when I noticed it. I hope it's there for good. My wife and I watched the rookie show last night.:) It was kinda like a dog and pony show if you ask me. Still entertaining though.:shades:

Sportsfan
07-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah i caught that rookie show too, like you said not a lot of substance, more entertainment.

I hope they added this to my package b/c i love this channel!

hollywood_texan
07-19-2006, 05:32 PM
I just got the DISH here in LA.

I have the 120 package, and I believe the NFL Network comes with that.

pittbull
07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry fellas. Only joking. I realize that know one is going to find out the personal info, but it could be a signal going through on everyone. Just hope that you get to keep it. As for us slouches on time warner, I can only hope the same will happen for me!

TexanFan881
07-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I got NFL Network with my Dish Network about a year ago. It just randomly came available, so that's cool. I don't think it's promotional I think you'll have it for awhile, so congradulations :) :thumbup

powerfuldragon
07-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Come on Time Warner.

Huge
07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I just got the DISH here in LA.

I have the 120 package, and I believe the NFL Network comes with that.
Same here.

Come on Time Warner.
Don't hold your breath.