PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp

socalfan
07-13-2006, 12:12 AM
Do alot of the local fans go to training camp and post reports and opinions? If they don't on this site, is there another where they do? Thanks.

wags
07-13-2006, 01:44 AM
Yea, we have some good peeps around here who give pretty detailed reports. I myself would like to go, but I live in Austin and am too busy laying down in the middle of intersections protesting and trying to keep big business out. :sarcasm:

TexansSeminole
07-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Read this board for however long you like to know however much you want about training camp with the Texans.

Bearfan Blue and Orange
07-13-2006, 09:00 AM
I have been on this board since the Texans signed the offer sheet with Kevin Walter and I have to say, most of the fans on this site have a knowledge of football (Texans and some beyond) and this is the only site I go to now to discuss football. Controversy or not, many of the comments are well thought out and present in an open discussion manner without bashing one another.

Don't get me wrong, there are the handful that just put their comments in to get a rise out of every with moron statements, but true football fans will just ignore these posts because energy spent elsewhere is better placed.

I have been a Bears fan for 25 years and I have to say I stopped going to their message board 5 years ago because it is like hearing Cub fans complain and saying wait until next year. and many of them do not have much football knowledge.

Thanks for creating and maintaining this site!!!

Yankee_In_TX
07-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Yes. And you can always check texanstalk.com; but both sites will have very good fan posts about our TC observations.

powerfuldragon
07-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Don't get me wrong, there are the handful that just put their comments in to get a rise out of every with moron statements, but true football fans will just ignore these posts because energy spent elsewhere is better placed.

He's talking about Me.

Vambo, the Marble Eye
07-13-2006, 10:51 AM
What's the skinney on how many TC days are open to the public?

Is it still going to be something silly like picking up tickets (for free) from a department store?

Can anybody offer an explanation why the Texans do not make this available directly to season ticket holders?

Runner
07-13-2006, 10:55 AM
What's the skinney on how many TC days are open to the public?

Is it still going to be something silly like picking up tickets (for free) from a department store?

Can anybody offer an explanation why the Texans do not make this available directly to season ticket holders?

Oh-oh - you're late. http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=24401