PDA

View Full Version : Best Team Money Can Buy

Farough
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2511045

The defense is built for speed and playmaking ability. Only in the Pro Bowl could Indy's Bob Sanders and Pittsburgh's Troy Polamalu line up as teammates. Thanks to easy cap management, they can play together on this team and can freelance behind a defensive front seven featuring the pass-rushing abilities of the Colts' Dwight Freeney and the Chargers' Shawne Merriman, with Houston's Mario Williams filling in as a backup

Only Texans player chosen, and hes a back up.. ahh well

I think I would be able to put together a better roster than he has if I had the salary cap figures. Even then I probably wouldn't waste my time.

Texansfan36
07-12-2006, 10:56 PM
And the quarterback? Two-time league MVP Peyton Manning of the Colts.
This I don't know about, I think Tom Brady would be a better choice, thats just my opinion though.

MorKnolle
07-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Interesting concept, they seem to have spent far more money on the offensive side of the ball, going for those glamorous highlight reel offensive players rather than building the team from the trenches on back.

Coach C.
07-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Mork what I dont understand is why take some of the higher priced Oline talent when he could have went and grabbed young D talent like D Rob, Gamble, Lucas, hell even splurge for a guy like Champ Bailey. Most people love to watch people score, but dont respect those that stop them from scoring.