PDA

View Full Version : Rejoice ! TC starts this month !

nunusguy
07-01-2006, 09:31 AM
It's been a long 6 months since the Texans even had their pads on, and even
though its been a very eventful offseason, we're all very impatient to see
what the Texans can actually assemble on the field from this array of players
acquired in the Draft and FA to go along with the vets that will be retained.
Just knowing that Kubiack, Sherman, & Co. will soon produce a real depth chart will begin to answer many of our questions about the progress of individual players. We could easily have half a dozen new starters on offense,
and maybe that many on defense.
For all of us really serious fans, TC is the beginning of the season when we can start to get some answers about the new team, instead of just guessing and speculating.

jmerog
07-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Oh, sweet relief.

aj.
07-01-2006, 10:15 AM
To make everyone feel even better, the first preseason game is six short weeks from today. It will be here in the blink of an eye.

TwinSisters
07-01-2006, 10:54 AM
To make everyone feel even better, the first preseason game is six short weeks from today. It will be here in the blink of an eye.

*blink*

*blink*
*blink* *blink,blink,blink*

LIAR!!!!

:D

valleytexfan
07-01-2006, 11:01 AM
YES!!!!!!: yahoo: :yahoo:

DocBar
07-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Makes me want to play that music from the vonage commercials.
woohoo
woohoohoo
woohoo
woohoohoo
:chicken:

Hulk75
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Its going to be a fun year.:cool:

BlueThunder
07-01-2006, 03:57 PM
This preseason should be about confidence and coming into the season with a pride and high ranking...With any luck it will carry over into the season..This team has been playing without goals and we need to get these guys hungry and dedicated on reaching the top AS A TEAM!..Bottom line is this team ain't a #30 rank run defense and they bettewr find themselves before the light goes out.I better see fire in the LBers which I think I will with the freedom the 43 gives to the LBer..With the LBs we have we should be blowing things up..I'll pittition that rookie,that usually sparks the vet ..To the LBers all I ask is will you be starting?

:logo: :trophy: :texflag:

I'm all for the staff and one of the fairest people you will ever meet but I want to see results and I want to see a team playing with heart leaving everything on the field..I'm counting tackles and plays.I want to our stars stand up because theres only so many tackles in a game and we have a deep bench..RESULTS!

As for me some may not like me but right now your not in any position!Get a top 10 ranking and you can hate me all you want!!!!!!!!!

Last thing is NFL NOT FOR LONG,,,,know it feel it and don't forget it''the three I's in coaching......

DocBar
07-01-2006, 04:46 PM
This preseason should be about confidence and coming into the season with a pride and high ranking...With any luck it will carry over into the season..This team has been playing without goals and we need to get these guys hungry and dedicated on reaching the top AS A TEAM!..Bottom line is this team ain't a #30 rank run defense and they bettewr find themselves before the light goes out.I better see fire in the LBers which I think I will with the freedom the 43 gives to the LBer..With the LBs we have we should be blowing things up..I'll pittition that rookie,that usually sparks the vet ..To the LBers all I ask is will you be starting?

:logo: :trophy: :texflag:

I'm all for the staff and one of the fairest people you will ever meet but I want to see results and I want to see a team playing with heart leaving everything on the field..I'm counting tackles and plays.I want to our stars stand up because theres only so many tackles in a game and we have a deep bench..RESULTS!

As for me some may not like me but right now your not in any position!Get a top 10 ranking and you can hate me all you want!!!!!!!!!

Last thing is NFL NOT FOR LONG,,,,know it feel it and don't forget it''the three I's in coaching......
I think you'll get your wish. Kubes and Co. have made it a wide open competition for starting positions. That should go a long way towards lighting the proverbial fires. Remember the three R's: RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS.
That seems to be Kubes' main goal.:twocents:

touttail
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
*blink*

*blink*
*blink* *blink,blink,blink*

LIAR!!!!

:D

Thats so funny.

I too can't wait to see some Texans kcik butt this year. Tired of being the push-over!

Bobby 119C:superman:

BlueThunder
07-01-2006, 10:09 PM
:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall I'm already mad and ain't nobody even done anything..

CloakNNNdagger
07-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Michelangelo once said "Genius is eternal patience." Since this waiting has seemed like eternity, that must make me.........and the rest of us on the Board friggin' geniuses??????..........But I guess most of you already knew that.:highfive:

Sportsfan
07-02-2006, 09:43 AM
What day does it start?

CloakNNNdagger
07-02-2006, 09:59 AM
What day does it start?

JULY 27

LoneStarState
07-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe the Chronicle will start running some articles about the Texans soon... :ok: