PDA

View Full Version : Who is your least favorite AFC south team?

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Which AFC south team gets under your skin the most? Which one would you love to see go 0-16 for the next 20 years...?

cap1
06-28-2006, 08:55 AM
I picked Titians.

I still to this day have a bitter taste in my mouth from when they left. My Dad and I use to go to Oiler games. Those were some of the best times we had, becuase the main thing my father and I had in common was our love of sports (Mainly Football) and The Oilers took that from us.

whiskeyrbl
06-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Can't stand the Colts or the Titans, but Buds Boys get my vote,(sorry VY you are now enemy #1):mario:

real
06-28-2006, 09:07 AM
It is great that VY went to the Titans...How classic is that....But my vote went to the colts...I can't stand Peyton Manning....

gwallaia
06-28-2006, 09:36 AM
As long as Bud Adams is alive, the Titans will always get my vote.

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-28-2006, 09:40 AM
So is it more of a hate towards Bud Adams than the Titans themselves? Because I see our organization as being one that is respected across the league. I can understand if you hate our owner though.

powerfuldragon
06-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I hate the Titans.

Hutch13
06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
I hate them all!:) and i hope they all do bad

gwallaia
06-28-2006, 10:03 AM
So is it more of a hate towards Bud Adams than the Titans themselves? Because I see our organization as being one that is respected across the league. I can understand if you hate our owner though.

That's it in a nutshell. Bud Adams' success is not acceptable to Houston sports fans. If the Titans fail, Bud Adams fails. That's what's important.

Exascor
06-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Which team do I dislike the most? Jags
Which team do I want to go 0-16 each season. Titans

Bud Adams deserves nothing but mental torture until he returns to Houston for good. Yes...in a burial plot.

TwinSisters
06-28-2006, 10:29 AM
That's it in a nutshell. Bud Adams' success is not acceptable to Houston sports fans. If the Titans fail, Bud Adams fails. That's what's important.

hmmm.. not for me. The Titans and Colts would still be and will forever be hand me down cheap organizations. Not only are the Irsays and Adams cursed, so are their communities that supported them and that continue to support them.

Gutless saps, ring worms them all.

Jacksonville and Houston are the flag bearers of men, glory, and honour in this division. You know communities that do things the right and honourable way. Have 15 straight Super Bowls in Nashville, you are still .... what's the word for it? Ah yes the family environment.

Let's just say a Jezebel amongst her own treasure. Nothing she could earn that wasn't given to her.

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-28-2006, 10:37 AM
So when Bud Adams dies will you still despise the Titans?

And you've got to admit, Jacksonville has BY FAR the most annoying fans. Go to any of their forums, they are ridiculous. They might be the L.A. Jags if they don't start going to their games.

gwallaia
06-28-2006, 10:41 AM

After the parade and celebration in downtown Houston is complete. We'll give the Titans a break

TwinSisters
06-28-2006, 10:51 AM

And you've got to admit, Jacksonville has BY FAR the most annoying fans. Go to any of their forums, they are ridiculous. They might be the L.A. Jags if they don't start going to their games.

Look cousin, don't take this wrong, but look at it this way. If you come home and find your girl in the sack with another dude, it took two bad calls for something to go drastically wrong.

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Look cousin, don't take this the wrong, but look at it this way. If you come home and find your girl in the sack with another dude, it took two bad calls for something to go drastically wrong.

:um:

TD
06-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Jacksonville and Houston are the flag bearers of men, glory, and honour in this division. You know communities that do things the right and honourable way.

You must not remember that Jacksonville tried to take the Oilers a few years before Nashville did. I still remember the full page ad with a big picture of Bud Adams with "We Love You Bud" and a kiss on it. It's how Adams blackmailed the city into renovating (and ruining) the Astrodome.

I voted Nashville. My hatred may wane once Bud is gone, but right now I'll never forgive them for ruining my passion for the NFL. As hard as I try, it'll never be the same.

TwinSisters
06-28-2006, 11:01 AM
:um:

The city of Nashville put up the money to pay Bud Adams. The people of Tennesse did not petition the NFL for an expansion franchise, they robbed another city's. It took two parties to make a deal. The Devil doesn't work alone.

TwinSisters
06-28-2006, 11:03 AM
You must not remember that Jacksonville tried to take the Oilers a few years before Nashville did. I still remember the full page ad with a big picture of Bud Adams with "We Love You Bud" and a kiss on it. It's how Adams blackmailed the city into renovating (and ruining) the Astrodome.

I voted Nashville. My hatred may wane once Bud is gone, but right now I'll never forgive them for ruining my passion for the NFL. As hard as I try, it'll never be the same.

No, I remember it. Jacksonville stands guilty of winking at another man's wife, Nashville ... well that is different.

Double Barrel
06-28-2006, 12:47 PM
The Titans...for soooooo many reasons.

I'd be very surprised if the Titans fall below 50% on this board. Too much history with that franchise and owner in this town.

The only team I hate more is the Dallas Cowboys. I'll never give in to the dark side, NEVER!

ps. When Bud passes, I'll still dislike the Titans. Division rival and all. And I won't celebrate his passing...that's just too morbid for me. (Plus, Bud did vote in favor of giving the Texans to Houston, IIRC). I will, however, sing the old Houston Oiler fight song in his honor.

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-28-2006, 12:50 PM
So I guess Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team and L.A. stole Brooklyn's team. And we can't forget Dallas stealing Minnesota's team. What about Atlanta stealing Milwaukee's team?

Bud might suck but the city of Nashville can't be held responsible. Who wouldn't want an NFL team?

DominickDavisFan76
06-28-2006, 01:05 PM
colts because they always beat us

TwinSisters
06-28-2006, 01:18 PM
It's not stealing. It is Johns and Marys.

If it was stealing, I would just... well just take it back and everything would be fine.

TexanFan881
06-28-2006, 07:01 PM
The Titans because of their new QB :)

Wolf
06-28-2006, 08:12 PM
as far as Nashville "stealing our team" wasn't that.. It was Bud wanted the Astrodome renovated and used Jacksonville as a threat to move. City of Houston renovated the Astrodome(took out the scoreboard,put in seats etc etc)..someone can correct me on this, but it was a couple of years later, Bud decided he wanted a new stadium built after that.. Houston gets a bad rap on the last season that the Oilers were there because fan support wasn't there (at the game and at the rally to keep the Oilers) ... well when an Owner tells you at the beginning of the season that he is leaving..why support him by going to the games.. team is in Lame duck status anyway..

that (if I am correct) is why the city of Houston and Oiler fans hate Bud Adams..

For me the Jags are the hated rival.. I may be a :homer: but their seems to be some dirty tactics that come about.

Double Barrel
06-28-2006, 08:27 PM
IIRC, the story Wolf posted is accurate.

And remember Drayton McLane saying how wonderful the 'dome was and there was nothing wrong with it as a sports facility? It wasn't too long after the Oilers left that McLane changed his tune and threatened to move the Astros if he didn't get a new stadium deal.

SheTexan
06-28-2006, 10:05 PM
As long as Bud Adams is alive, the Titans will always get my vote.

ditto!!!!

Frills
06-29-2006, 02:07 AM
I hate Indy least, and Tenn the most, a classless organization.

McNair played his ass off for Tenn and they showed him how much he meant to them.

Hutch13
06-29-2006, 02:14 AM
I hate Indy least, and Tenn the most, a classless organization.

McNair played his ass off for Tenn and they showed him how much he meant to them.

Its bussiness dont take it personal. They have to do whats best for the organization. Same would go with the texans.

ensign_lee
06-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Jaguars.

We actually have a history with them. Them and their entire dirty team: I know that JJ Moses isn't with the team anymore, but remember when they took him out on a PUNT RETURN after he waived for a fair catch...just drove him into the ground and injured him the rest of the game? Yeah...

The Jags. No question...even as much as I hate Bud Adams.

TwinSisters
06-29-2006, 03:26 AM
as far as Nashville "stealing our team" wasn't that..
that (if I am correct) is why the city of Houston and Oiler fans hate Bud Adams..

That's only ONE small part of the reason Stanley is a dolt. Like # 24,112 on a list 49,326 reasons. Consquently one more then the number of yards Warren Moon threw for in the NFL.

The Jacksonville deal happened way before Nashville opened up for Bud. By 1995 , he wanted a new stadium, The Bud Bowl. ( and that's only # 49,208th )

THE WHOLE TIME the Oilers were alive, Bud Adams was consistently screwing up. From Tom Landry to the Rice Stadium deals to the Astrodome to paying Bum Phillips less then assistant coaches to firing him after he fielded the best team Houston has ever known to put his drunken buddy in the seat to Ed Biles and on and on!! UGHHhh.

McNair was over the hill? Sure, so was Warren Moon... that's why he threw for back to back 4,000 yard seasons in Minnesota after he left. And for what? Cody Carlson and Chris Chandler? Joy to the world for that...

I need a drink.

We were just talking about this in the Tailgaters section. There is a link in there for an outline of Bud Adams. Even that 20,000 word essay that Houston Pro Football and Hulsey put together only scratches the surface of what a dunderflop Bud Adams is.

I would go on myself, but I have strict orders from my doctor not to talk about the Oilers more then few times in a year.
---

EDIT:

I was feeling bad that I was just looking at the negative things about Bud. Please forgive me. It's not all bad for the city of Houston. No, sir. For every dollar in profit that is made in Nashville, it all comes back to Houston. So in a way... Houston owns two NFL teams now.

BSL63087
06-29-2006, 05:02 AM
The Titans, for moving from here. Thankfully we got the Texans and beautiful Reliant Stadium out of the deal but I loved the Oilers.

jagibelieve
06-29-2006, 07:38 AM
It was a close choice between the Colts and the Titans, but I had to choose the Titans. Mainly for the 1999 season, and Coach Fisher's comment that Alltel is their home stadium.

chicagolonghorn
06-29-2006, 09:07 AM
I had to go with the Colts...I HATE Peyton Manning, the kid time and time again has proved he's a choke artist when it comes to playing in the post season....and yet everyone raves about him like he's the second coming.His brother is a choke too.Must be something in the gene pool.

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-29-2006, 09:19 AM
It was a close choice between the Colts and the Titans, but I had to choose the Titans. Mainly for the 1999 season, and Coach Fisher's comment that Alltel is their home stadium.

Haha i knew that would come out. For a while there it was.....

TEXANRED
06-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Its only respected b/c Houston laid the ground work you Titan people so freely walk around on. It was Houston that made them respected. That superbowl the Titans went to were filled with the players that was drafted in Houston.

But I'm not bitter.

StarStruck
06-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Jaguars.

We actually have a history with them. Them and their entire dirty team: I know that JJ Moses isn't with the team anymore, but remember when they took him out on a PUNT RETURN after he waived for a fair catch...just drove him into the ground and injured him the rest of the game? Yeah...

The Jags. No question...even as much as I hate Bud Adams.

Cosign. I seem to recall a clothsline hit as well. Until someone upstages the Jaguars with dirty plays, then they are my least favorite in the division.

thunderkyss
06-30-2006, 11:59 PM
there are only so many teams that I hate. 49ers....... 'skins...... TampaBay..

that's about it... I hope to never see those teams win again.

But the AFC South, I want to be a strong division. I'd much rather make it to the playoffs from a strong division, than sneak in through a weak division. I mean I'd be happy either way, but I'd prefer going through a strong division.

I like Peyton....... I think he is the best QB in the league...... I like Byron Leftwich....... I think he is the toughest QB in the league...... & I like Vince.... but you all knew that.

Overalls
07-03-2006, 06:03 PM
So I guess Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team and L.A. stole Brooklyn's team. And we can't forget Dallas stealing Minnesota's team. What about Atlanta stealing Milwaukee's team?

Bud might suck but the city of Nashville can't be held responsible. Who wouldn't want an NFL team?

Don't worry. Noon is a TENNhead. It is beyond his ability to understand what happened here because he would have to admit that Dud is a traiter and Nashville is a tramp

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Don't worry. Noon is a TENNhead. It is beyond his ability to understand what happened here because he would have to admit that Dud is a traiter and Nashville is a tramp

You make no sense. Teams move all the time. That's not a hard concept to grasp.

HOU-TEX
07-05-2006, 01:53 PM
there are only so many teams that I hate. 49ers....... 'skins...... TampaBay..

that's about it... I hope to never see those teams win again.

But the AFC South, I want to be a strong division. I'd much rather make it to the playoffs from a strong division, than sneak in through a weak division. I mean I'd be happy either way, but I'd prefer going through a strong division.

I like Peyton....... I think he is the best QB in the league...... I like Byron Leftwich....... I think he is the toughest QB in the league...... & I like Vince.... but you all knew that.

Hasn't he been hurt quite a bit? How can he be the toughest if he get's hurt all the time? If there's anybody that's tough, it's the guy that's been sacked the most in the last 4 years. I'm not mentioning a name, but we all know who it is, right?

TwinSisters
07-05-2006, 01:55 PM

Haematobia irritans

Overalls
07-05-2006, 04:08 PM

That doesn't make it right. From your point of view it's no big deal because Nashville is the bad guy and if you admit that moving a team is wrong then nashville, Dud and the Titans are wrong and you as a "fan" of the bad guys can't admit they were wrong.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-05-2006, 04:13 PM
So Nashville should have just been like "no, we don't want a pro football team, we don't want to make houstonians sad :( "

No, teams move all the time. I'm sure Baltimore is over the fact that the Colts moved. And milwaukee is over the fact that the Braves moved. You know why? Because THEY GOT NEW TEAMS. So either be a Titan fan or be a Texan fan and quit your whining.

TwinSisters
07-05-2006, 05:27 PM
So Nashville should have just been like "no, we don't want a pro football team, we don't want to make houstonians sad :( "

No, teams move all the time. I'm sure Baltimore is over the fact that the Colts moved. And milwaukee is over the fact that the Braves moved. You know why? Because THEY GOT NEW TEAMS. So either be a Titan fan or be a Texan fan and quit your whining.

Nobody is whining cow fly. Now git.. shooo! Teams don't move all the time and baseball has nothing to do with football. Johnny Unitas and Earl don't hang with floozies... that's why they never let Indy or the Titans claim them.

If you are not good enough for them, then you're not good enough.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.ceremony21oct21,0,5513383.story?coll=bal-utility-football

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-06-2006, 08:57 AM

This would be whining. He's whining that 9 years ago the Oilers moved to Nashville. He's even calling the town of Nashville a "tramp." That's mature.

Blu
07-06-2006, 10:53 AM
#1 TitansBeside moving our beloved Oilers from Houston, the Owner showed how loyal he really was once the Titans started to play games with Steve Mc NAir. He was a class act for all those years and was hung out to dry. I hope the Ravens burn Bud a new one.
ONE YRD SHORT!!!

#2 Jags First off their coach is a bafoon! Their fans are phony and only talk smack when the team is winning. Plus they don't show up to support that team, I never once hoped for a city to lose their team since it happened to Houston, but come on L.A.!
JAcksonville was a pawn in Bud Adams moving plans from day one.
Fat Albert errr... Leftoversandwich is a out of shape, he's a coulda, woulda been QB. When was the last time a Jaguar was seen in Florida?

#3 Colts 0-8 ....:crutch:

TwinSisters
07-06-2006, 11:05 AM
This would be whining. He's whining that 9 years ago the Oilers moved to Nashville. He's even calling the town of Nashville a "tramp." That's mature.

Ahhh using the "mature" word. You must be a girl! ...or raised by a pack of sisters. Makes more sense now. That's one thing about the internet, it makes it really hard to tell sometimes. That would explain all this 'let's just cooperate' egalitarian behaviour and verbage about how Houston is the same as Tennessee.

Well Miss Tack Fan, I just so happen to be an expert in intergender communications and diplomacy. So I can help you out in deciphering what Mr.Overalls is saying. You know sorta bridging the gap between the broken flowers and the caddyshack so things don't get lost in translation.

Rule #1 No Matter What Is Stated or Said, Immediately Agree With Said Statement.

Yes, I immediately agree that Mr.Overalls is whining and using words that are not mature. Obviously is he is an oaf and not good enough to be in the same conversation with you.

Rule #2 Passive Aggressively Redirect All Conversation To Something Better

Not only is he an oaf, you deserve a better conversation with better more mature real men in Tennessee or perhaps the world's capitol of well rounded gentlemen in Indianapolis? I have been told that they are really cute.

Rule #3 Carefully Insert Cleverly Disguised European Gift

Mature people use mature words. In fact, they use proper nouns that are as old as humanity ifself just to be proper. For instance when you say:

Delilah - aged to perfection for 3,000 years
Benedict Arnold - seems like yesterday, yet it was many
Judas - everybody knows what you are talking for at least a few thousand years now

Thus we can conclude that all you need to say is 'Tennessee Titan' and it says it all, without the immature feelthy dirty potty mouth of Mr.Overalls.

Rule #4 Always End With An Apology. If Not For You, The Whole World.

On behalf of the State of Texas, the City of Baltimore, Johnny Unitas, Mr.Overalls, and the entire sets of rosters of NFL men that bleed on the fields of their communities to bring their cities a Sunday of victory... we are sorry. I apologize. Tennessee deserves better.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Ahhh using the "mature" word. You must be a girl! ...or raised by a pack of sisters. Makes more sense now. That's one thing about the internet, it makes it really hard to tell sometimes. That would explain all this 'let's just cooperate' egalitarian behaviour and verbage about how Houston is the same as Tennessee.

Well Miss Tack Fan, I just so happen to be an expert in intergender communications and diplomacy. So I can help you out in deciphering what Mr.Overalls is saying. You know sorta bridging the gap between the broken flowers and the caddyshack so things don't get lost in translation.

Rule #1 No Matter What Is Stated or Said, Immediately Agree With Said Statement.

Yes, I immediately agree that Mr.Overalls is whining and using words that are not mature. Obviously is he is an oaf and not good enough to be in the same conversation with you.

Rule #2 Passive Aggressively Redirect All Conversation To Something Better

Not only is he an oaf, you deserve a better conversation with better more mature real men in Tennessee or perhaps the world's capitol of well rounded gentlemen in Indianapolis? I have been told that they are really cute.

Rule #3 Carefully Insert Cleverly Disguised European Gift

Mature people use mature words. In fact, they use proper nouns that are as old as humanity ifself just to be proper. For instance when you say:

Delilah - aged to perfection for 3,000 years
Benedict Arnold - seems like yesterday, yet it was many
Judas - everybody knows what you are talking for at least a few thousand years now

Thus we can conclude that all you need to say is 'Tennessee Titan' and it says it all, without the immature feelthy dirty potty mouth of Mr.Overalls.

Rule #4 Always End With An Apology. If Not For You, The Whole World.

On behalf of the State of Texas, the City of Baltimore, Johnny Unitas, Mr.Overalls, and the entire sets of rosters of NFL men that bleed on the fields of their communities to bring their cities a Sunday of victory... we are sorry. I apologize. Tennessee deserves better.

That was cute and I'm a guy

powerfuldragon
07-06-2006, 03:24 PM
You know sorta bridging the gap between the broken flowers and the caddyshack so things don't get lost in translation.

Wow. Three Bill Murray movies in one coherent sentence. I'm impressed.:)

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow. Three Bill Murray movies in one coherent sentence. I'm impressed.:)

Broken Flowers was really good, by the way.

powerfuldragon
07-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Broken Flowers was really good, by the way.
yeah, all three were great movies.

Jags&Dawgs
07-11-2006, 06:52 AM
I wish that the Titans and the Colts to both fail this season.

jagibelieve
07-11-2006, 08:44 AM
#2 Jags First off their coach is a bafoon! Their fans are phony and only talk smack when the team is winning. Plus they don't show up to support that team, I never once hoped for a city to lose their team since it happened to Houston, but come on L.A.!
JAcksonville was a pawn in Bud Adams moving plans from day one.
Fat Albert errr... Leftoversandwich is a out of shape, he's a coulda, woulda been QB. When was the last time a Jaguar was seen in Florida?
That's a pretty ignorant statement. First of all Coach Del Rio took a losing franchise, and turned it around to a winning franchise in just 3 years. Calling any coach with his track record thus far a "bafoon" shows just how much football knowledge you have.

You talk about fans being phony and not showing up to support the team, but I seem to recall reading a thread where that is a concern among some Texans fans. Also, I seem to recall several Texans fans showing up dressed as empty seats last season.

Finally, the "out of shape, coulda, woulda been QB", happens to have been 9th in passer rating last season, despite missing 5 games. Unlike a certain someone that ended up #21.

Not being a fan, or disliking a team is one thing, but at least get your facts straight. Otherwise you just make yourself look foolish.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-11-2006, 09:06 AM
I wish that the Titans and the Colts to both fail this season.

The only reason you like the Texans is because you aren't afraid of them. The Colts usually beat you and when the Titans are having a good season we have the ability to sweep you. It's ok though, i forgive you.

Lucky
07-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Jacksonville for me. Not even close. I can't stand Jack (The Wood Chopper) Del Rio. He and his staff teach dirty tactics. A 21st century Jerry Glanville.

Brandon420tx
07-11-2006, 11:25 AM
The only reason you like the Texans is because you aren't afraid of them. The Colts usually beat you and when the Titans are having a good season we have the ability to sweep you. It's ok though, i forgive you.
If that were true I would love the Titans. but alas, they are my second least favorate (You got lucky I'm sick of people mounting the Colts to the ranks of gods)

I like Jacksonville because the games with the Jags are the most intense and exciting to watch.

RWBinJax
07-11-2006, 02:18 PM

Sorry Titan: There is now a waiting list for "non-premium" seats. As of yesterday, there were only 60 premium seats (at approx. $2,200 per set/per year) still available. They will soon be gone. That puts about 73,000 fans in the stadium. The Jags will not be going anywhere. It appears the Titans would be a better fit for LA.

As to Bud Adams visit to Jacksonville: I do not know anyone who actually believed he would relocate to Jacksonville from Houston. He, Bob Irsay, Rankin Smith and others used Jacksonville as a "foil" in their disputes with Baltimore, Houston, Atlanta, etc. and had no real intent to relocate to Jacksonville. In turn, the city used them to gain credence with the NFL.

By the way, best of luck to the Texans this year against everyone except the Jaguars. I expect the games will be close and hard fought. I particularly expect to see a much improved Texan defense.

infantrycak
07-11-2006, 02:31 PM
That puts about 73,000 fans in the stadium.

Really? So the Jags have uncovered the 9700 seats they covered last year to reduce their capacity to 67K because of all the blackouts?

Link (http://www.jaguars.com/story/4493.asp)

powerfuldragon
07-11-2006, 02:34 PM
TITANS SUCK.

Corrosion
07-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Simply put ....

I HATE BUD

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-11-2006, 02:59 PM
TITANS SUCK.

Yeah, we do suck. And you suck worse. Sorry to remind you :hides:

4-12
2-14

EDIT:
You can say "Titans Suck" all you want or talk down the Titans but I'm just going to keep reminding you about last year. FYI

4Texans
07-11-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm not a titans fan for sure. They've had some players and coaches that I really liked even after they left Houston. For some reason, I've just never liked the Jags at all, so I they got my vote for least favorite.

doughboy
07-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah, we do suck. And you suck worse. Sorry to remind you

:perfect10:

Seņor Stan
07-11-2006, 06:33 PM
:perfect10:

WOW. That's one heckuva good 1st post. Keep the insight and analysis coming.

doughboy
07-11-2006, 06:53 PM
WOW. That's one heckuva good 1st post. Keep the insight and analysis coming.

Thank you!!! (wasent that a great second one)

Texans_Chick
07-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah, we do suck. And you suck worse. Sorry to remind you :hides:

4-12
2-14

EDIT:
You can say "Titans Suck" all you want or talk down the Titans but I'm just going to keep reminding you about last year. FYI

What. Ever.

You have this abomination, so we win, infinity time infinity, neener neener, eat it, various juvenile et cetera.:

The worst horror known to the planet, do not click on this link if you have a weak stomach. (http://www.txdavid.com/gai/v/2005Texans/Titans05/Titans11a.jpg.html)

Seņor Stan
07-11-2006, 09:05 PM
What. Ever.

You have this abomination, so we win, infinity time infinity, neener neener, eat it, various juvenile et cetera.:

The worst horror known to the planet, do not click on this link if you have a weak stomach. (http://www.txdavid.com/gai/v/2005Texans/Titans05/Titans11a.jpg.html)

Bud is going to be jealous that the cake has better hair than he does.

Texans_Chick
07-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Bud is going to be jealous that the cake has better hair than he does.

It is hard to get the hair just right in frosting.

I do think it is a fair likeness, before you go blind looking at it, wanting to tear your eyeballs out and feed them to fishes just to find out in horror that painful irreversible self-blinding is not enough as the repulsive vision is still seared mockingly in your brain unable to be erased no matter how many alcoholic beverages are consumed and no matter how many times you bang your head into the cement floor wanting to forever forget that we live in a world sick enough to have that thing walking amongst us, spreading vulgarity, disease and filth by his mere slobbering existence.

I did put a warning on that image, so fair is fair.

dirty steve
07-11-2006, 09:59 PM
i think sentimentally people will say titans, but i have to go with the jags. there just seems to be more fire and bad blood in those games. plus, del rio is such a tool.

Texansfan36
07-12-2006, 06:49 AM
If its one team I hate its the titans, nothing would make me happier than seeing them go 0-16 for the rest of eternity, but thats just my .02

powerfuldragon
07-12-2006, 07:57 AM
http://images.forbes.com/images/2001/04/26/bud_adams_250X260.jpg

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-12-2006, 08:44 AM
http://images.forbes.com/images/2001/04/26/bud_adams_250X260.jpg

If he lets Fisher go I will hate him as much as you guys do

Texans_Chick
07-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Separated at birth:

http://witewave.hihome.com/6/image/palpatine.jpg

If he lets Fisher go I will hate him as much as you guys do

It is a question of when and not if. C'mon, if you are mad at him with the manner that Steve McNair was let go in the off-season, you have already made your deal with the dark side.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Separated at birth:

http://witewave.hihome.com/6/image/palpatine.jpg

It is a question of when and not if. C'mon, if you are mad at him with the manner that Steve McNair was let go in the off-season, you have already made your deal with the dark side.

The truth about that is already coming out. Steve was told by his agent to go to the facility because he knew that they would lock him out. It was a PR stunt by McNair's agent and the truth is coming out here in Nashville.

RWBinJax
07-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Really? So the Jags have uncovered the 9700 seats they covered last year to reduce their capacity to 67K because of all the blackouts?

Link (http://www.jaguars.com/story/4493.asp)

You are correct. The capacity is about 67,000, with approx 10,000 covered. Must have been somewhere out in space when I entered the number. That's about 2,500 less than your capacity.

RWBinJax
07-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Darn - again - I'll key it correctly sooner or later - about 65,000. Jeez - Not my day.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Darn - again - I'll key it correctly sooner or later - about 65,000. Jeez - Not my day.

Do Jags fans like Byron Leftwich? IMO he's like the definiton of mediocrity...what do you think?

infantrycak
07-12-2006, 01:29 PM
You are correct. The capacity is about 67,000, with approx 10,000 covered. Must have been somewhere out in space when I entered the number. That's about 2,500 less than your capacity.

That question wasn't a dig--just wondering if things had turned around that fast and they had uncovered the seats to sell out more.

powerfuldragon
07-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Do Jags fans like Byron Leftwich? IMO he's like the definiton of mediocrity...what do you think?
Don't try and change the subject. The titans suck.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Don't try and change the subject. The titans suck.

We've already gone over this. But let's recap:

The Titans suck. Why do the Titans suck: 4-12
The Texans suck more. Why do the Texans suck more?: 2-14, swept by Titans

powerfuldragon
07-12-2006, 02:05 PM
nah, titans suck more because they're not the texans. :)
:logo:

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-12-2006, 02:19 PM
nah, titans suck more because they're not the texans. :)

:fireball: :bowser: :crutch:

dat_boy_yec
07-12-2006, 07:36 PM

That is a good question. He has all the weapons around him and yet last yr. it appeared Garrard was doing so well and once they went into the playoffs they put in Leftwich. It looked horrible, don't get me wrong I like Leftwich, I think he'll be the easiest target for Mario. I should mark my calendar for the Jags. game as multiple sack games for multiple players. We will dominate them.

dat_boy_yec
07-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I voted for the Titans. I'll try to state my reasons without being bitter about it, but it's hard not to be.

1st is the fact that they moved away. Put yourself in our shoes, the team you like the hometown team is no longer the hometown team. Even if you wanted to you couldn't go see them play in your hometown. Not that I had tickets back then, but I imagine that must have been the first dagger.

2nd Unlike other teams that moved the Titans were different. The Baltimore Colts remained the Colts. So they could at least remain Colts fans, while we had to either relinquish the love for the Oilers or switch to another team. Even when the old Browns moved they let the name go so when the new Cleveland team came up they could still be the Browns. We could not be the Oilers anymore. Not only did you take away our team, but you are basically acting as if the Oilers never existed. EARL CAMPBELL WAS NOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED A TITAN!!! Sorry, that just pisses me off when people say that.

3rd The treatment of players. Warren Moon being traded like that was horrible, true it may have been the same result having stayed here, but that he was moved by the Titans just made it more cruel. Also say what you will, but the McNair affair was bad to watch.

4th Their fans. I don't mean to offend you, matter of fact I can understand some of the homerism, but acting like everything is all good is agravating. It's not all good, trying to justify the teams actions will always fall short. I know the relationship analogies are played out, but basically it's like you screwed our girl and are now trying to come over and be buddies with us. I'm sorry that's the way I see it and I may not speak for a majority of Texan fans, but that **** doesn't fly with me.

TwinSisters
07-12-2006, 08:29 PM
You forgot to mention that their mascot is a coon.

gwallaia
07-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Warren Moon was not part of Bud's team when the team moved to Possum Holler.

Titan "Tack" Fan
07-13-2006, 08:47 AM
I voted for the Titans. I'll try to state my reasons without being bitter about it, but it's hard not to be.

1st is the fact that they moved away. Put yourself in our shoes, the team you like the hometown team is no longer the hometown team. Even if you wanted to you couldn't go see them play in your hometown. Not that I had tickets back then, but I imagine that must have been the first dagger.

2nd Unlike other teams that moved the Titans were different. The Baltimore Colts remained the Colts. So they could at least remain Colts fans, while we had to either relinquish the love for the Oilers or switch to another team. Even when the old Browns moved they let the name go so when the new Cleveland team came up they could still be the Browns. We could not be the Oilers anymore. Not only did you take away our team, but you are basically acting as if the Oilers never existed. EARL CAMPBELL WAS NOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED A TITAN!!! Sorry, that just pisses me off when people say that.

3rd The treatment of players. Warren Moon being traded like that was horrible, true it may have been the same result having stayed here, but that he was moved by the Titans just made it more cruel. Also say what you will, but the McNair affair was bad to watch.

4th Their fans. I don't mean to offend you, matter of fact I can understand some of the homerism, but acting like everything is all good is agravating. It's not all good, trying to justify the teams actions will always fall short. I know the relationship analogies are played out, but basically it's like you screwed our girl and are now trying to come over and be buddies with us. I'm sorry that's the way I see it and I may not speak for a majority of Texan fans, but that **** doesn't fly with me.

What do you mean "acting like everything is all good." I don't understand that statement.

Texans>Colts
07-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Titans

santo
07-14-2006, 03:32 PM
What do you mean "acting like everything is all good." I don't understand that statement.

Meaning that you took the team and acted like it was there for 15 years or so.

After they had moved, I was devastated because I had just began watching the Oilers in '93 only to see them move in 2 years. I admit I had withdrawl symptoms and was in denial and didn't want to let them go. I kept watching them and was rooting for them in the Superbowl which I knew they were going to make it because of the players and Coaches they had gotten.

It actually took me a while to watch the Texans play, because I had loved the Oilers so much.

Point is, I hope Gary Kubiak and Co. will keep the Titans at the bottom of the AFC South where they belong. I haven't felt this anxious about football since they drafted Steve McNair. I believe that this season is the season where the Texans are going to turn everything around.:redtowel: :logo:

Blu
07-14-2006, 04:26 PM
First of all Coach Del Rio took a losing franchise, and turned it around to a winning franchise in just 3 years.
So althou Del Rio has yet to win a playoff game, you consider the Jags a "winning franchise?" You need to set the bar higher.
Even Tom beat the Broncos. Plus Del Rios a freaking EX Cowturd, and very unpopular even with the local JAcksonville media. Plus the General thinks he's an ass!
You talk about fans being phony and not showing up to support the team, but I seem to recall reading a thread where that is a concern among some Texans fans. Also, I seem to recall several Texans fans showing up dressed as empty seats last season.
The difference is the Texans where playing like a bunch of unmotivated underachivers led by Doom Capers and Co. .2-14
The Jags on the other hand were making a "playoff run", so who has the weaker fans? HAnds down.... the JAGS
Finally, the "out of shape, coulda, woulda been QB", happens to have been 9th in passer rating last season, despite missing 5 games:lightbulb: . Unlike a certain someone that ended up #21.
Cool..I'll give you the 2005 stats, but you will be drafting a QB in 2007 due to his lack of leadership and injury. Carr might have been on his back a crap load the last four yrs, but he didn't miss as many games as "chunky butt."
Otherwise you just make yourself look foolish.
Thanks! If you want some of me, follow the link below.
Take it to fight club !:chicken:

jagibelieve
07-16-2006, 05:05 AM
Most knowledgeable fans do like and support Byron Leftwich. If mediocrity makes him #9 in overall passer rating in just his 3rd season, I'll take it. He also achieved that despite missing quite a few games.

jagibelieve
07-16-2006, 05:23 AM
So althou Del Rio has yet to win a playoff game, you consider the Jags a "winning franchise?" You need to set the bar higher.
Even Tom beat the Broncos. Plus Del Rios a freaking EX Cowturd, and very unpopular even with the local JAcksonville media. Plus the General thinks he's an ass!
I don't know about you, but I define a winning season as being over .500.

2003 - 5-11 (Del Rio's first season as Head Coach)
2004 - 9-7 (miss the playoffs by one game)
2005 - 12-4 (first playoff appearance since 1999)

Is beating the Broncos a measure of a winning team? Also, what does the fact that Del Rio played for the Cowboys have anything to do with his ability as a Head Coach? Finally, I don't know where you get your information regarding the local media in Jacksonville not liking Del Rio. If that's the case then it's certainly news to me.

The difference is the Texans where playing like a bunch of unmotivated underachivers led by Doom Capers and Co. .2-14
The Jags on the other hand were making a "playoff run", so who has the weaker fans? HAnds down.... the JAGS
Um, are you talking about last season? Just because the Texans are having a horrible season the fans don't support them? By the way, most of the games last season were in fact sellouts, and this season they are just about completely sold out. We now have a waiting list for non-premium season tickets.

Cool..I'll give you the 2005 stats, but you will be drafting a QB in 2007 due to his lack of leadership and injury. Carr might have been on his back a crap load the last four yrs, but he didn't miss as many games as "chunky butt."
Obviously you know very little about the team. One of the things that Byron commonly gets praise about is his leadership and work ethic. Call Leftwich all the silly little names you want. It still doesn't change the fact that he is easily a top 10 QB in the league, and I garantee there are several NFL teams that would jump at the chance to get him.

Jagsfan36
07-16-2006, 05:26 AM
Are you sure the premium seats aren't sold out too? I could of swore I read somewhere on our mbs that the premium seats were sold out too. I could've read wrong though.

mikoto
07-16-2006, 04:39 PM
The Titans...for soooooo many reasons.

I'd be very surprised if the Titans fall below 50% on this board. Too much history with that franchise and owner in this town.

The only team I hate more is the Dallas Cowboys. I'll never give in to the dark side, NEVER!

ps. When Bud passes, I'll still dislike the Titans. Division rival and all. And I won't celebrate his passing...that's just too morbid for me. (Plus, Bud did vote in favor of giving the Texans to Houston, IIRC). I will, however, sing the old Houston Oiler fight song in his honor.

Great post, couldn't have said it better. I hate the Titans due to Bud Adams, but it's a sports thing and do not wish him ill personally. When he passes so will "most hated" pass....to the Jags. BUT I will still hate any and all division foes.
In fact, because I want to be a perennial playoff team and eventual super bowl team, I have to hate the entire NFL, save the Texans, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Any team could deny us our ultimate goal so I say: "Pre-emptive hate" to everyone! :)

Blu
07-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Obviously you know very little about the team. One of the things that Byron commonly gets praise about is his leadership and work ethic. Call Leftwich all the silly little names you want. It still doesn't change the fact that he is easily a top 10 QB in the league, and I garantee there are several NFL teams that would jump at the chance to get him.

Well, we can agree to disagree but... I have to give you props, not many Jag fans can take it and give a straight anwser.
Hope to read more of your takes in the future.....

BigBull17
07-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Where is all of the above? I hate all of them. I cant stand Manning. I was a huge Elway fan so out goes Jax(Elway could have won three strait SB). And the Titans made me cheer for the Rams one year. So I pick D, all of the above.

HOU-TEX
07-19-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't know about you, but I define a winning season as being over .500.

2003 - 5-11 (Del Rio's first season as Head Coach)
2004 - 9-7 (miss the playoffs by one game)
2005 - 12-4 (first playoff appearance since 1999)

Is beating the Broncos a measure of a winning team? Also, what does the fact that Del Rio played for the Cowboys have anything to do with his ability as a Head Coach? Finally, I don't know where you get your information regarding the local media in Jacksonville not liking Del Rio. If that's the case then it's certainly news to me.

Um, are you talking about last season? Just because the Texans are having a horrible season the fans don't support them? By the way, most of the games last season were in fact sellouts, and this season they are just about completely sold out. We now have a waiting list for non-premium season tickets.

Hmmm, who was it that ya'll played in that decisive game?:stirpot: