PDA

View Full Version : Saints tackle Jamaal Brown arrested

texan279
06-24-2006, 09:11 PM
LINK (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5724286)

MANDEVILLE, La. (AP) - New Orleans Saints offensive tackle Jammal Brown was free on bond Friday following his arrest on a domestic abuse complaint from his wife.

Brown was booked Thursday with domestic abuse battery after his wife placed a 911 call, said Capt. George Bonnett, a spokesman for the St. Tammany Parish sheriff. When officers responded, Brown was not at home, but returned before officers left, Bonnett said.

"I can certainly say it was a physical altercation," Bonnett said. "We know they had a disagreement that escalated into a physical disagreement."

Although Bonnett would not disclose what injuries Brown's wife sustained, he said she was not hospitalized. Brown was arrested and posted a $5,000 bond on the misdemeanor charge, Bonnett said.

mexican_texan
06-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I'll admit that I wanted this guy in the 04 draft...

Trap_Star
06-25-2006, 08:15 PM
I'll admit that I wanted this guy in the 04 draft...

So did I. This guy was a beast for Oklahoma. I see many pro-bowls in his future.

TexanFan881
06-25-2006, 08:31 PM
I liked Barron over Brown in last year's draft (even though I feel drafting an OL player is for the later rounds) but I wanted Mark Clayton...to bad that didn't work out :)

Glad we passed on Brown...I like the good character guys we have on our team.