PDA

View Full Version : ESPN NFL Insider: AFC South Review

Texans34Life
06-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere....

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=2476625

Houston Texans

Of all the teams in the AFC South, no one has had more turnover than the Texans. However, that turnover was not with the roster, it was within the coaching staff and front office.

The Texans will head into the summer ready to start a new era. Gone are GM Charley Casserly and head coach Dom Capers. They have been replaced by Rick Smith and Gary Kubiak. Smith and Kubiak come from the Denver Broncos , a team that knows a little something about winning.

This new duo should be a solid fit for the organization. Their relationship could be compared to that of Denver GM Ted Sundquist and head coach Mike Shanahan. They have a solid relationship, have worked together and share similar philosophies. This will be very important when tough decisions need to be made.

On the field, this will be a much improved team. Despite all of the front office movement, the team has not sat on its hands. It has been extremely proactive this offseason.

The addition of wide receiver Eric Moulds will open up the entire offense and take pressure off young receiver Andre Johnson. Defensive end Anthony Weaver gives them a solid addition to a defensive line unit that needs to adjust from the 3-4 to a 4-3 scheme.

The draft was also very good to the Texans. Yes, they made a mistake in selecting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush, but the rest of their draft was very solid. They finally addressed the offensive line, something which contributed to the downfall of both Casserley and Capers. In drafting offensive tackles Eric Winston and Charles Spencer, the Texans got two players who will compete for starting spots as rookies.

Throw in Williams (projected starter at right defensive end), DeMeco Ryans (projected starter at weak-side linebacker) and tight end Owen Daniels, and all of a sudden the Texans have a lot of young talent with which to grow with and eventually build around.

This team is far from playoff ready, but it will play a lot of young players this season and those guys will get better with reps. With Kubiak and Smith at the helm, this organization eventually will be considered the Broncos of the south.

Big78
06-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Once again, they still see our drafting Mario as a mistake. Otherwise, they seemed to hit all of the high points of our offseason. I liked the addtion of Flannagan, Putzier, Cowert, and a few others they missed but they hit the big ones. They even mentioned DeMeco, so atleast they looked beyond the blatantly obvious and did some research into who they were talking about. Finally, some recognition for our efforts and maybe people will start to hear the rumbling of the stampede that is headed their way...............listen..................can u hear it?

Did u get chills? I did.

mexican_texan
06-24-2006, 02:58 AM
There was no mention of one of the best move done all offseason: signing Mike Flannagan. He's one of the best centers in the league and he allows McKinney to move back to G, where he should be. This team is very much improved on the line of scrimmage. The D-Line will improve with Peek and Babin doing what they do best: rushing the quarterback. The pressure will allow our DBs to get better coverage and cause more turnovers. ESPN isn't a good source for a team not located in New England or Pittsburgh.

texan279
06-24-2006, 03:17 AM
I am hoping if the defensive line play improves, which it should, it will help out our DB's like someone mentioned, especially Buchanon. IMO this is a make or break year for Buchanon since he is in the last year of his contract. This is by far the best offseason we have ever had. Moulds and Flanagan were great additions. Spencer, Winston, Ryans and Williams were great picks IMO. Some scouting reports I have read had Ryans and Winston graded as first round talent at one time or another so we got great value there while addressing needs. I am not sure I like the Broncos of the south comment, since we should have our own identity, but if we can perform like the Broncos in coming years I won't complain one bit. I think Kubiak was the best choice for head coach for us, an offensive coach with experience working with QB's and has the ability to turn almost any RB into a 1000 yard rusher and he should also be able to help AJ along as well as having Moulds to help AJ. Moulds IMO could be the biggest signing of the offseason. A veteran leader who can still produce as well as mentor AJ and our other WR's and take pressure off of AJ. Add in Putzier who has good hands and can spread the field from the TE position and the changes to the offensive line and I think we could have a very explosive dangerous offense in the next season or two, maybe sooner. Hopefully Williams and Babin/Peek at the DE spots will instill fear into QB's. I think we will see some improvement on both sides of the ball by mid season if not sooner. I think I am more excited about our first preseason game than I have ever been about a regular season game, and before every regular season game since game one I have been one excited mofo. :yahoo:

aj.
06-24-2006, 05:53 AM
I'm still trying to find the insider info and expert analysis.

Hulk75
06-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I would not say that we are "Far" from a playoff birth.

Bobo
06-24-2006, 01:15 PM
There was no mention of one of the best move done all offseason: signing Mike Flannagan. He's one of the best centers in the league and he allows McKinney to move back to G, where he should be. This team is very much improved on the line of scrimmage. The D-Line will improve with Peek and Babin doing what they do best: rushing the quarterback. The pressure will allow our DBs to get better coverage and cause more turnovers. ESPN isn't a good source for a team not located in New England or Pittsburgh.

He's old and missed the entire year of 2004 with a serious injury and had a sports hernia last year. He is often overpowered by opponents on the other side of the line. And to say that a national -- I repeat -- NATIONAL -- media sports network is only good for a NE or Pitt team is pretty outlandish.

TexanSam
06-24-2006, 06:47 PM
I would not say that we are "Far" from a playoff birth.

I agree. We might not be there yet, but with the parity in the NFL, it only takes one or two years for a franchise to turn around under good management, which is what we have now.

aj.
06-24-2006, 07:08 PM
We have no idea if our management is good, bad, or in-between. The GM has been on the job for a month and the head coach hasn't coached a game. We all hope for and expect a turnaround, sure, but until they prove otherwise on the field, we are one of the worst teams in the NFL.

TexanSam
06-24-2006, 07:11 PM
We have no idea if our management is good, bad, or in-between. The GM has been on the job for a month and the head coach hasn't coached a game. We all hope for and expect a turnaround, sure, but until they prove otherwise on the field, we are one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Well I'm assuming our management is good. Considering what we've had the past 4 years, can we do much worse?

Kaiser Toro
06-24-2006, 07:12 PM

You are only good as your last result, so I have heard.

aj.
06-24-2006, 07:22 PM
You are only good as your last result, so I have heard.

What was Kubiak and Smith's last result as head coach and GM respectively?

Well I'm assuming our management is good. Considering what we've had the past 4 years, can we do much worse?

How is Smith's future performance related to what has happened here in the past 4 years?

Kaiser Toro
06-24-2006, 07:25 PM
What was Kubiak and Smith's last result as head coach and GM respectively?

I was concurring with your statement in that regardless of what we have done this off season we are a 2-14 team.

aj.
06-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I had planned to go out to get some dinner but damm the luck, I got sucked into T2 on Sci Fi. We need that new and improved terminator on our o-line. The old model 101 would work at linebacker. For some reason those silly assed Terminator movies always grab me.

Kaiser Toro
06-24-2006, 07:40 PM
I had planned to go out to get some dinner but damm the luck, I got sucked into T2 on Sci Fi. We need that new and improved terminator on our o-line. The old model 101 would work at linebacker. For some reason those silly assed Terminator movies always grab me.

I will take the Earl34 anyday. Reliable, fun, but not friendly to opposing teams. Just fill'em up with some Copenhagen and a long neck every so often and it can go for a good 10,000 yards.

bigbrewster2000
06-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I will take the Earl34 anyday. Reliable, fun, but not friendly to opposing teams. Just fill'em up with some Copenhagen and a long neck every so often and it can go for a good 10,000 yards.LOL

aj.
06-24-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't know..... that liquid metal and knife thing is pretty bad azz...

On an AFC South note, I ran into an old Baltimore Colt fan the other night (in Florida) - and he hates Indy for the same reason some of us are cool to the flaming hubcaps. I have him convinced that Bud Adams is worse than what Robert Irsay and Art Modell were combined. A talkative fellow, he is my new point of light in the Southeast part of the country. Joel O would be proud.

Kaiser Toro
06-24-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't know..... that liquid metal and knife thing is pretty bad azz...

On an AFC South note, I ran into an old Baltimore Colt fan the other night (in Florida) - and he hates Indy for the same reason some of us are cool to the flaming hubcaps. I have him convinced that Bud Adams is worse than what Robert Irsay and Art Modell were combined. A talkative fellow, he is my new point of light in the Southeast part of the country. Joel O would be proud.

That post can only be captured best through the lyrics of Bell Biv Devoe's signature lyric in their first commercial success Poison, "smack it up, flip it, rub it down oohhh nooooo!" So much cross pollenization going on between forums. :)

Hulk75
06-24-2006, 08:56 PM
I am going to keep on hoping to.:cool:

mike moffat
06-25-2006, 10:57 AM
I will take the Earl34 anyday. Reliable, fun, but not friendly to opposing teams. Just fill'em up with some Copenhagen and a long neck every so often and it can go for a good 10,000 yards.
I hate to pick bones with you....but, the Earl34 was powered by Skoal and not the Coenhagen fuel. "Just a pinch between the cheek and gums." However, I must agree with you completely. Also, how about the Robert Brazile version of DB?

Kaiser Toro
06-25-2006, 11:10 AM
I hate to pick bones with you....but, the Earl34 was powered by Skoal and not the Coenhagen fuel. "Just a pinch between the cheek and gums." However, I must agree with you completely. Also, how about the Robert Brazile version of DB?

I humbly stand corrected as I definitely do not want to mince words in my depiction of Earl.

TwinSisters
06-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Skoal, Brother!

Hardcore Texan
06-25-2006, 12:14 PM
This thread is cracking me up.

The article didn't hit all the high points such as Flanigan or Sherman, as previously mentioned, but at least people are taking notice of our potential.

I think that culture of winning that Smith and Kubiak bring to the table will trickle down to every player. I know everything is unproven at this point, but it is going to be an exciting journey, and I think we will have a winning ballclub over a long period of time.

Ibar_Harry
06-25-2006, 12:47 PM
This thread is cracking me up.

The article didn't hit all the high points such as Flanigan or Sherman, as previously mentioned, but at least people are taking notice of our potential.

I think that culture of winning that Smith and Kubiak bring to the table will trickle down to every player. I know everything is unproven at this point, but it is going to be an exciting journey, and I think we will have a winning ballclub over a long period of time.

Smith has yet to demonstrate anything as a Texan. Kubiak and even young Shan have won me over, but I still have serious questions regarding Smith. In fact Kubiak has more than won me over. For some reason I still feel that Smith doesn't fit the mould that Kubiak is establishing in Houston. Too me he doesn't have the personality of McNair or Kubiak and his staff. Kubiak and his staff have a WE attitude and Smith has come off to me as sort of a ME attitude. That's what doomed Capers and his staff. I hope I'm wrong about this.

First impressions are important and Smith's first press interview left me cold. The gentleman from GB, while better than Smith on 1st go, wasn't much either. The guy from NO looked like he knew he had no shot at the job and I wasn't impressed with him either. So I guess you could say this is one area that I don't believe they have done a good job in finding the right person. I think Smith was the target from the outset and the other two were token interviews. Of all of the actions taken so far, as a fan, this is the one that concerns me the most.

Can I be convinced to the contrary, but of course. He's here and that decision has been made. All I'm saying is right now he appears to be the weakest link in the organization. I hope he shows me I'm wrong, because I think the Texans have made a lot of wonderful changes and I'm very impressed as a whole with the changes to date. They always say the proof is in the pudding.

SAMURAITEXAN
06-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Smith has yet to demonstrate anything as a Texan. Kubiak and even young Shan have won me over, but I still have serious questions regarding Smith. In fact Kubiak has more than won me over. For some reason I still feel that Smith doesn't fit the mould that Kubiak is establishing in Houston. Too me he doesn't have the personality of McNair or Kubiak and his staff. Kubiak and his staff have a WE attitude and Smith has come off to me as sort of a ME attitude. That's what doomed Capers and his staff. I hope I'm wrong about this.

First impressions are important and Smith's first press interview left me cold. The gentleman from GB, while better than Smith on 1st go, wasn't much either. The guy from NO looked like he knew he had no shot at the job and I wasn't impressed with him either. So I guess you could say this is one area that I don't believe they have done a good job in finding the right person. I think Smith was the target from the outset and the other two were token interviews. Of all of the actions taken so far, as a fan, this is the one that concerns me the most.

Can I be convinced to the contrary, but of course. He's here and that decision has been made. All I'm saying is right now he appears to be the weakest link in the organization. I hope he shows me I'm wrong, because I think the Texans have made a lot of wonderful changes and I'm very impressed as a whole with the changes to date. They always say the proof is in the pudding.
I hope we can improve our D under Smith. Isn't it some point of time that Kubiak was trying to hire another D coordinator to work with Smith as co D coordinator?

Texans_Chick
06-25-2006, 09:39 PM

Here is my blog post on Rick Smith and how it looks like he might be a good pickup: Link: GM Rick Smith - Welcome to the Texans! (http://blogs.chron.com/fanblogtexans/2006/06/gm_rick_smith_welcome_to_the_t_1.html)

One of the key things about the success of the Broncos is that they get the right type of players to go in their system. Rick Smith has been a big part of that from what I understand (and was someone that advised against picking Maurice Clarett, BTW). In my mind, the more Bronco types we get, the better--it means that we have more people to educate folks in the way that Kubiak wants to do things.

SAMURAITEXAN
06-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Ooops! Ya'll talking about Rick Smith. Sorry!

Texans_Chick
06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
I was concurring with your statement in that regardless of what we have done this off season we are a 2-14 team.

Pardon my french, but I call bullcrud on this whole line of thinking.

Right now, the Texans are undefeated. The players and coaches have to go into the season believing in their new systems and believing they can win and playing confidently.

It's a new year. The Texans could be sorry or non-sorry, they could be great or non-great. Nobody knows.

But I am not resigned to think they are suckage unless proven otherwise. I am a realist and know that turnarounds are hard, but screw protective pessimistic thinking. New year, clean slate baby.

Wolf
06-25-2006, 10:22 PM

Right now, the Texans are undefeated. The players and coaches have to go into the season believing in their new systems and believing they can win and playing confidently.

It's a new year. The Texans could be sorry or non-sorry, they could be great or non-great. Nobody knows.

But I am not resigned to think they are suckage unless proven otherwise. I am a realist and know that turnarounds are hard, but screw protective pessimistic thinking. New year, clean slate baby.

I agree with that.. if this were the 80's and before the salary cap era.. I'd say we are a 2-14 team that is building up and might get a few more wins..but with this era.. we were a 7-9 team that dropped to 2-14 .. with better coaching and upgrades on the team, I can't see why we can't be atleast 7-9(2004 year) again or better. ..

Kaiser Toro
06-26-2006, 12:22 AM

Hogwash. As if that could possibly be the only way to motivate for the next season. You of course measure the team's and individual's performance against the past season. Not as a demotivator, but to see how that unit/person is progressing. You must acknowledge the past to prepare for the future.

Psssst! There is an elephant in the locker room, might as well use it to our advantage.

BigDTexansFan
06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
who wants to make a bet, this jerk sings loud and long about what an amazing player Super Mario is when he starts blasting QBS and RBS into little pieces. My reasoning he writes for ESPN, so they change their opinions with every commercial break. They also couldn't pick a winner in a ONE horse race, every year they tell you who is going to win it all and who win divisions and Wild Cards and maybe 1 pick out of most are right and I think that is blind luck. :yahoo:

TexanFan881
06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
who wants to make a bet, this jerk sings loud and long about what an amazing player Super Mario is when he starts blasting QBS and RBS into little pieces. My reasoning he writes for ESPN, so they change their opinions with every commercial break. They also couldn't pick a winner in a ONE horse race, every year they tell you who is going to win it all and who win divisions and Wild Cards and maybe 1 pick out of most are right and I think that is blind luck. :yahoo:

Who would be stupid enough to make that bet :mario:

TheCD
06-26-2006, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=Texans34Life]Yes, they made a mistake in selecting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush, but the rest of their draft was very solid.[QUOTE]

I love how the KNOW that Reggie Bush WON'T be the next Kijana Carter...then again, maybe they're just saying it was a mistake to appease their subscribers who are probably all blind Bush-lovers...

dat_boy_yec
06-26-2006, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=Texans34Life]Yes, they made a mistake in selecting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush, but the rest of their draft was very solid.[QUOTE]

I love how the KNOW that Reggie Bush WON'T be the next Kijana Carter...then again, maybe they're just saying it was a mistake to appease their subscribers who are probably all blind Bush-lovers...

It's not about Bush being the next Ki-jana Carter. I'm not trying to stick up for them or anything, but IMO they have a point. Look our D-line is a solid group, even without Mario they are still a solid group. If Mario wasn't here our line would look like Weaver, Payne, Smith, Babin/Peek. That looks like a solid line. Look at our RB situation, our starter is having alot of problems recovering, and the rest of our RB squad is in question. We have a lot of confidence in them, but that's us you can't expect the rest of the nation to sympathize with us when our current situation is the way it is. It's bs to say who's better in the long run, because honestly none of us know what will happen down the road. I'm not gonna say picking Mario is a mistake, because honestly at the #1 pick it's hard to F-up. You're gonna get an impact player the only mistake would be to take a project right there. If you think about it Mario is raw, while we're banking on his potential if he for some reason doesn't live up to it. Then I dunno. I'm no good at ranting I get off too much.

Vinny
06-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Look our D-line is a solid group, even without Mario they are still a solid group. If Mario wasn't here our line would look like Weaver, Payne, Smith, Babin/Peek.I wouldn't consider this a solid group for an NFL team. Weaver has never had double digit sacks and isn't known as a pass rusher, Payne is solid, but not much of a pass rusher, Smith is inconsistent and disappears for LONG stretches (he is overrated by our fan base imo), and Babin/Peek are both unproven and have yet to do anything in the league worth mentioning.

bayoudreamn
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Hogwash. As if that could possibly be the only way to motivate for the next season. You of course measure the team's and individual's performance against the past season. Not as a demotivator, but to see how that unit/person is progressing. You must acknowledge the past to prepare for the future.

Psssst! There is an elephant in the locker room, might as well use it to our advantage.

If yours is the most accurate logic, then you would continue it and look back another year as well (7-9). Consider all the changes as well and how do you come up with 2-14, still? Mathematics is a very precise and rigidly structured subject and I'm not following how you make your logic stick.

Kaiser Toro
06-27-2006, 09:41 PM
If yours is the most accurate logic, then you would continue it and look back another year as well (7-9). Consider all the changes as well and how do you come up with 2-14, still? Mathematics is a very precise and rigidly structured subject and I'm not following how you make your logic stick.

Taken in the context of one regime replacing another. To draw this logic in linear fashion over our history is not the direction I was going.

bayoudreamn
06-27-2006, 09:42 PM

Every day it becomes more and more likely that REGgie will not sign prior to camp. If he holds out and begins the season on limited development with the media circus he's been fueling for 2-3 years he may have more than a hamstring to worry about when the hittin' starts.

bayoudreamn
06-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Taken in the context of one regime replacing another. To draw this logic in linear fashion over our history is not the direction I was going.

So you believe this rookie regime equals the incompetence of the past regime at this point? Nothing more than that, right?

Kaiser Toro
06-27-2006, 09:47 PM
So you believe this rookie regime equals the incompetence of the past regime at this point? Nothing more than that, right?

Which is another context in that the team returning and the brand known as the Houston Texans were a 2-14 team.

bayoudreamn
06-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Which is another context in that the team returning and the brand known as the Houston Texans were a 2-14 team.

I like the word "were"......we can keep that one as common ground.

Historyhorn
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Getting Mario Williams was not a mistake. I'm tired of hearing about it in every analysis of the upcoming year. None of the analysts even give any credence to some of the reasons why Mario might be the better pick FOR THE TEXANS.

1) In the new system to be put into place under Kubiak, there is less emphasis on the RB to make plays based upon their moves. Denver is known for taking guys off the street (exaggeration) and turning them into 1,000 yard rushers while platooning. The key ingredient here is having the vision to make one cut and then getting North & South as fast as you can. With DD already in the stable and the new system, the value of a playmaking RB is diminished.

2) In our division, it is imperative to get pressure on the QB. Our D-line isn't awful, but they have yet to prove that they are true NFL difference makers. A DE who can rush the passer are worth their weight in gold.

3) Signability. Has Reggie signed yet? Didn't think so. I don't expect him to be in prior to the start of camp. He wants number one money and maybe even more than that. With the change in regime, we needed someone who was in camp and pulling with the team from day one. Fewer distractions and more focus on changing the culture of the team.

4) Durability. I have yet to be convinced that Reggie is an everydown or even most downs back in the NFL. His slight build and ability to take punishment in the inside are question marks. His penchant for cutting every run outside, and the need for USC to go with Lendale White to get tough yards when they had to have them lead me to wonder if Reggie will be a rich man's Bryant Westbrook.

5) RB is not the spot you want to take a player at number one historically. Good to above average backs are available later in the draft and through free agency. If you take a close look at the FA market, the positions where teams have no qualms about paying up are at QB (when you have a proven franchise QB), DE (proven pass rushers get paid), OT (anchors on the line), and used tobe CB (shut down corners, but even this has diminished some with the new emphasis on the 5 yrd rule). RB, LB, S, OG, C are positions where the money is good, but teams won't break the back traditionally.

The Seahawks thought about letting Shaun Alexander go. The Ravens did had the same thought process with Jamal Lewis. Is Corey Dillon the main man up in New England? About the only player at the RB position where teams would gladly break the bank would be LaDanian Tomlinson and IMO Reggie Bush is no LT.

Reggie Bush may turn into a great player, maybe even an elite player for the Saints, but to argue that passing on him without even examining some of the valid reasons for going a different direction is just poor journalism.

Go Texans

dat_boy_yec
06-28-2006, 01:24 PM
I wouldn't consider this a solid group for an NFL team. Weaver has never had double digit sacks and isn't known as a pass rusher, Payne is solid, but not much of a pass rusher, Smith is inconsistent and disappears for LONG stretches (he is overrated by our fan base imo), and Babin/Peek are both unproven and have yet to do anything in the league worth mentioning.

Who knows, maybe you're right. I wonder though if we had drafted Bush though would we be looking to trade for a DE? Just a thought. I know none of the questions will really be answered until the season begins, but everyone acts like picking Bush would have been foolish and Mario was the obvious choice for us. Don't get me wrong I like the pick, but you gotta accept that others will see it as a mistake until proven otherwise.

wrestler4life
06-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Who knows, maybe you're right. I wonder though if we had drafted Bush though would we be looking to trade for a DE? Just a thought. I know none of the questions will really be answered until the season begins, but everyone acts like picking Bush would have been foolish and Mario was the obvious choice for us. Don't get me wrong I like the pick, but you gotta accept that others will see it as a mistake until proven otherwise.
I think that then we would have traded DD or Morency for a DE.

threetoedpete
07-01-2006, 03:29 AM
I agree. We might not be there yet, but with the parity in the NFL, it only takes one or two years for a franchise to turn around under good management, which is what we have now.

If they split the first five anything is possible. They by some miricle end up 3-2,
it will make for a very pleasant season. Don't think the lines will come around that quickly but who knows.

threetoedpete
07-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Getting Mario Williams was not a mistake.

Reggie Bush may turn into a great player, maybe even an elite player for the Saints, but to argue that passing on him without even examining some of the valid reasons for going a different direction is just poor journalism.

Go Texans

Well all I want to know is where all of these Einstiens were when CC was on the phones tring to move the pick. Noone wanted tinkerbell butt for three thousand points. No one. Not a word from these guys to how absurd that was. So I guess the 400 points between the two translates into the colosole mistake of the decade ? Or just maybe ....a part time back with potntial ,under 210 pounds , is not worth 3000 points. 2600 ? We'll see.

aj.
07-01-2006, 09:20 AM
...CC was on the phones tring to move the pick..

Bill O'Reilly would call CC a prevaricator.

DocBar
07-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Bill O'Reilly would call CC a prevaricator.
I'm not so sure that would be a bad thing considering his "No Spin Zone" should have an F-rating on the Fujita scale.
It WAS an odd draft though, when you consider all the hype and stuff then had so little movement in the draft order. IMO, the hype of the draft is as important(if not more so)as the actual talent of the players being hyped. The wall to wall media coverage has grown to ludicrous proportions and at least half of the "prognosticators" could be labeled prevaricators, too!!! LOL
:club: