PDA

View Full Version : Hello Texans Fans

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm new to the board. I'm a member over on Titansonline message board and I thought I would make one here as well.

I'm not here to piss anyone off, but that doesn't mean we can't argue. So, I'm looking forward to talking football. (by the way, I hate the Colts and Jags and you're the only team who's fans I would want to talk to)

Let's hope the Titans and Texans are out of the bottom of the AFC south in '06!

If you have any questions for me, let me know.

:evilb:

gwallaia
06-23-2006, 04:21 PM
How do you like Bud?

Kaiser Toro
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the Terrordome. We keep it clean around here, but offer plenty of debate on anything you like, just make sure you start a thread in the right forum. We have a strong diversity of posters and opinions so you should enjoy yourself. We look forward to seeing what the flying meatballs fan base has to offer. :)

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, I see Bud as a love-hate relationship. We all love him for bringing the team here to Tennessee, but when it comes to football knowledge, we don't like him. I think he has done a lot for Nashville, but it still kind of urks me that the Titans are run out of Houston (where Bud still lives)

Titan "Tack" Fan
06-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the Terrordome. We keep it clean around here, but offer plenty of debate on anything you like, just make sure you start a thread in the right forum. We have a strong diversity of posters and opinions so you should enjoy yourself. We look forward to seeing what the flying meatballs fan base has to offer. :)

Well with the exception of the Titans being the former Houston team, we don't really have a reason to dislike each other. We both aren't that good currently, so it's not like we're rivals.

It's surprising to see so many people who are still in support of Carr. I know he had a bad offensive line, but man it must be hard to still support the guy. How is your O-Line looking this year?

HJam72
06-23-2006, 05:20 PM
How is your O-Line looking this year?

It should be much improved, certainly by mid-season. We got Mike Flannagan at center and McKinney will move to right guard. We drafted Eric Winston and Spencer and we have a boatload of new TEs, including Putzier. So far, Bennie Joppru (that TE that hasn't played in the regular season since he was drafted and has been injured for 3 years solid) is healthy. He COULD make a huge difference IF he stays healthy, but we're well prepared for him to be injured in preseason AGAIN. With the additions and the new coaching staff, which should be the major difference in all aspects of this team, we're expecting things to change--eventually, in a drastic way.

I didn't even mention Mario Williams or Eric Moulds, but that wasn't your question.

TEXANS84
06-23-2006, 06:21 PM
How do you like Bud?

LOL, how did I know that question was going to arise?

Seņor Stan
06-23-2006, 07:00 PM
How do you like Bud?

I like bud.

Sincerely,
LenDale White