PDA

View Full Version : Michael Strahan's "Alternative Lifestyle"

swisher
06-21-2006, 02:18 PM
...Not that there's anything wrong with it:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5717196

nunusguy
06-21-2006, 02:34 PM
"Michael moved in with Ian in his one-bedroom apartment for the next year," Jean Strahan said. "You could say an alternative lifestyle sprouted."
No matter how open minded the general public and even some NFL fans might
be, I guaraantee you football players and especially NFL football players are
anything but open minded about this subject. And they would be even less open minded and tolerant about their peers, most of all their teammates.
Lets see, doesn't it go something like this ? "Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned"

Double Barrel
06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Jean Strahan made the allegations as she opened up to reporters outside the Essex County Family Court on Tuesday after her husband completed a second day on the witness stand in their divorce proceeding.

This is just spite on her part. My ex-witch tried the same thing when we divorced, but she was a drunkard and a fool. I'm about as far from gay as you can get ("not that there's anything wrong with it").

One day an active player will come out of the closet. It might not be anytime soon, but I won't be surprised if it happens during our lifetimes. I just don't see what the big deal is really. It's a personal thing.

swtbound07
06-21-2006, 03:40 PM
This is just spite on her part. My ex-witch tried the same thing when we divorced, but she was a drunkard and a fool. I'm about as far from gay as you can get ("not that there's anything wrong with it").

One day an active player will come out of the closet. It might not be anytime soon, but I won't be surprised if it happens during our lifetimes. I just don't see what the big deal is really. It's a personal thing.

If anybody should be under suspicion, its Brett Favre....anybody else remember how quickly he fell to the ground for Strahan when he was going for the sack record? It was practically an invitation. Okay, Im done.

mexican_texan
06-21-2006, 03:46 PM
"Michael moved in with Ian in his one-bedroom apartment for the next year," Jean Strahan said. "You could say an alternative lifestyle sprouted."
No matter how open minded the general public and even some NFL fans might
be, I guaraantee you football players and especially NFL football players are
anything but open minded about this subject. And they would be even less open minded and tolerant about their peers, most of all their teammates.
Lets see, doesn't it go something like this ? "Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned"
Come on, guys do this all the time. Michael was crashing on the couch.

TheOgre
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
There really is no doubt that Favre gave Strahan the record.

MightyTExan
06-21-2006, 04:34 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/fullmulletalchemist/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

The Dude Abides
06-21-2006, 05:40 PM
http://www.paladin-web-design.com/ryans/images/smiley/Richard_Simmons_1.jpg

Lucky
06-21-2006, 05:52 PM
One day an active player will come out of the closet.
Didn't Najeh Davenport come out of the closet? Wait, he went in the closet. Nevermind.

Seņor Stan
06-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Didn't Najeh Davenport come out of the closet? Wait, he went in the closet. Nevermind.

Then he came out of the closet. (a couple of pounds lighter)

powerfuldragon
06-21-2006, 06:33 PM
This is just stupid.

Kaiser Toro
06-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Whether he is gay or not he is one hell of a football player and a terrific ambassador for the game of football.

ThaShark316
06-24-2006, 01:53 PM
:O I agree with Kaiser! The hell is going on...lol j/k.

But yeah, this is one extremely ugly divorce. Those kids don't deserve that at all. So so terrible.

mike moffat
06-24-2006, 05:39 PM
...Not that there's anything wrong with it:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5717196
I for one, think that there is something wrong with it. But, that's just my backwoods, redneck side coming out in me. :stirpot:

TexanSam
06-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Strahan will probably set the sack record again this year. The opposing team will start making gay slurs at him, so he'll go after them even harder.

swtbound07
06-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Strahan will probably set the sack record again this year. The opposing team will start making gay slurs at him, so he'll go after them even harder.

Pun intended?

mexican_texan
06-25-2006, 12:40 AM
The ex-wife now claims that by "alternative lifestyle," she meant that Strahan turned into a woman-chasing bachelor overnight.

Hottoddie
06-25-2006, 01:50 PM
A man should be able to walk around naked in a locker room with other men, without having to worry about a bigger man checking out his a**. :eek: :hides:

axman40
06-25-2006, 05:32 PM
A man should be able to walk around naked in a locker room with other men, without having to worry about a bigger man checking out his a**. :eek: :hides:
Yeah because there has never been a gay guy in the NFL!
:ok:

Khari
06-25-2006, 06:33 PM
oye......

:backsout:

TwinSisters
06-25-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.newsnet5.com/sports/9402863/detail.html

Bernie Kosar is getting a divorce this week too. For money.

Kosar is all of a sudden strange with a 60 million dollar check sitting in the bank, and Strahan is now all of a sudden fruity and abusive on the verge of retirement ( a point in his career where he will have the largest amount of income ).

Alright. Good timing.

Sportsfan
06-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Strahan will probably set the sack record again this year. The opposing team will start making gay slurs at him, so he'll go after them even harder

Pun intended?

lol:

Trap_Star
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM

http://www.sportsbettingindex.net/images/sports_02/dennis.bmp

If MJ did'nt mind, then Eli should'nt care either....:heh:

Ihategeeks
06-25-2006, 08:41 PM

A gay man should be the one walking around naked in a locker room with other men, not a straight man :lightbulb:

awtysst
06-25-2006, 10:26 PM
2 words: Prenuptial agreement. Hmm, no wonder I dont have a serious relationship right now...

TwinSisters
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
2 words: Prenuptial agreement. Hmm, no wonder I dont have a serious relationship right now...

that ain't gonna help you man. Strahan had a prenup

Jean Strahan says he owes her at least $14 million under the terms of a prenuptial agreement that says he was supposed to give her 20% of his earnings.

He says the tab should be closer to $7 million.

not that saying that you don't have a chance though. Just saying you gotta throw the bones and take your licks

TEXANRED
06-26-2006, 08:28 AM

I agree with that. Of course ask any center in the league how he would feel about playing for a gay QB.(coughgarciacough)

Hutch13
06-26-2006, 08:33 AM
I agree with that. Of course ask any center in the league how he would feel about playing for a gay QB.(coughgarciacough)

wasnt he dating a playboy model?

TEXANRED
06-26-2006, 08:36 AM
wasnt he dating a playboy model?
Who? Strahan or Garcia?

Hutch13
06-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Garcia i think i saw it on a show awhile back

TEXANRED
06-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Garcia i think i saw it on a show awhile back
I don't know.

Not saying I am siding with TO, but just watching Garcia's interviews and his manarism's over the years always made me think he was a little foo foo well before TO ever said anything.

swtbound07
06-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I don't know.

Not saying I am siding with TO, but just watching Garcia's interviews and his manarism's over the years always made me think he was a little foo foo well before TO ever said anything.

Garcia is actually married to a playmate of the year....

Double Barrel
06-26-2006, 12:11 PM
The rumor about Garcia was yet another blowhole moment from T. Owens.

Yes, Garcia is in love with a Playmate, and Owens is in love with his left bicep.

powerfuldragon
06-26-2006, 01:12 PM
this is still being discussed?

this thread is brimming with insecurity.