PDA

View Full Version : New Poll

Texizgreat
06-19-2006, 07:50 PM
New Poll on www.nfl.com

Which of these defenses is poised to have the biggest turnaround in 2006?

Houston is one of the selections currently at 18% of the votes

eric

TexanFan881
06-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow we're pretty far up there. It's pretty hard to do worse than last year though :)

MorKnolle
06-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I was trying to figure out how Cincinnati was #1 on the poll, maybe I missed something but I don't remember them adding much to their defense. We, on the other hand, used the #1 and #33 picks on defense, we brought in a top free-agent DLineman, signed several other LBs, and we switched schemes.

mexican_texan
06-19-2006, 11:35 PM
I was trying to figure out how Cincinnati was #1 on the poll, maybe I missed something but I don't remember them adding much to their defense. We, on the other hand, used the #1 and #33 picks on defense, we brought in a top free-agent DLineman, signed several other LBs, and we switched schemes.
Sam Adams should impact the Bengals' defense just a bit more than Weaver. :ok:

TexanFan881
06-20-2006, 12:06 AM

I'm guessing a lot of people are seeing a Indy scenario playing out in Cinci-dominating offense picks up the average D.

TexanSam
06-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Well the Bengals had the 28th worst defense last year statistics wise. They just had a good offense to cover it up usually.

TwinSisters
06-20-2006, 01:05 AM
hmm. So the Chiefs are winning right now? We get their DL coach and all of a sudden they are going to get better with the same players? Another thing to look for I suppose.

Denver loses Kubiak.
Oakland lands a Saint cast-off ( cut from the Saints I say... )
San Diego is starting basically with a rookie.

I'd say they have a chance at looking better.