PDA

View Full Version : Ragone now at 4th string?

OzzO
06-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Ragone has some work cut out for him, looks like he went from 3rd string to 4th. Wishing him the best of luck though.

Bengals | Ragone not seeing many reps
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:00:36 -0700

Chick Ludwig, of the Dayton Daily News, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Dave Ragone is waiting in the wings behind QBs Carson Palmer, Anthony Wright and Doug Johnson. "I was told it's just a process of me learning as much as I can and knowing I'm not going to get that many reps," Ragone said.

from KFFL... just so we can move the VY threads down some. :cool:

TexanSam
06-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Maybe he'll be like Jason Garett with the Cowboys and win multiple Super Bowls as a backup. I would have liked those Super Bowls to come with the Texans though.

On a side note he can't complain too much. If I remember correctly, they showed a picture of him and his girlfriend in the Chronicle last year. Talk about hot...

edo783
06-19-2006, 09:34 PM
On a side note he can't complain too much. If I remember correctly, they showed a picture of him and his girlfriend in the Chronicle last year. Talk about hot...

Geeezz, you think he's hot? Wow, talk about low standards. LOL

TexanSam
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Geeezz, you think he's hot? Wow, talk about low standards. LOL

Well when I saw her picture in the Chronicle she wasn't bad looking. Finding her on the internet made me reconsider. :)

TexanFan881
06-21-2006, 06:28 PM
He's not 4th string anymore :redtowel: Good for him :thumbup