PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood-Ryans-Orr

TheRealJoker
06-18-2006, 06:43 PM
That is what I would like as our starting linebackers. Ryans is this year's Lofa Tatupu, Orr was our best linebacker last year imo he plays hard every down, Greenwood is our best Will backer on the roster and we are paying him too much to just let him ride the pine. Not to mention he's pretty athletic and will make some plays behind our d-line.

Hulk75
06-18-2006, 07:04 PM
That is what I would like as our starting linebackers. Ryans is this year's Lofa Tatupu, Orr was our best linebacker last year imo he plays hard every down, Greenwood is our best Will backer on the roster and we are paying him too much to just let him ride the pine. Not to mention he's pretty athletic and will make some plays behind our d-line.
I think he gets traded for Bennett, the Saints said no for now, cause right now he is the starting RB.

Orr-DeMeco-Cowart-SUB-Wali Rainer

the wonger need food
06-18-2006, 07:14 PM
I think he gets traded for Bennett, the Saints said no for now, cause right now he is the starting RB.

Orr-DeMeco-Cowart-SUB-Wali Rainer

I doubt the Saints want to take Greenwood's huge salary...

AFD1717
06-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Greenwood - Cowart - Ryans

With Ryans taking over in the middle next year.

Scottyboy
06-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Cowart will defiantly start MLB !

Samer
06-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Greenwood-Cowart-Ryan, with Orr coming in

AggieTexanFan
06-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Ryans-weakside, this is where he will be best used

Cowart-MLB, thats what we brought him here for

Greenwood-starting SAM, but bring in Orr on passing downs. I feel Orr did a good job pressuring the QB last season, one of the few bright spots last year

wicked_wayz
06-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Cowart will defiantly start MLB !

yeah i totally agree....cowart is our most experienced MLB , we need him to start...cowart was a stud for the vikings prior to injury....if we don't trade greenwood, then he will start with orr on the other side, a couple more games later i say ryans will end up starting due to gaining a bit more experience playing of the bench (i hear hes a quick learner)

nunusguy
06-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Orr was our best linebacker last year imo he plays hard every down
But that was in the 3-4, not the 4-3 scheme Kubiak is transitioning the team
to. Orr was a DE in college at Michigan, and is another of the many tweeners
on the team who was converted to an OLB in the 3-4 when he came into the
NFL. I'm not saying Orr won't make a successful convertion to the 4-3 as an
OLB, but at this time thats got to be a big question mark since he's not played that position before.