PDA

View Full Version : Friday's Meeting...

WILLIEG
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
I read either last week or a couple weeks ago that today after ending the second mini camp that GK and the rest of the staff were going to have a meeting about some changes that they needed to address. Does anyone have a clue to some of the concerns they might address. Who is likely to be traded or picked up to add more compettion to the roster before training camp begins in July? Could there be a package deal in the works? So, if anyone has any thoughts into what might or might not take place during this time frame feel free to voice your opinion.

El Tejano
06-16-2006, 11:24 AM
I think your best bet will be to just check all the threads concerning the Michael Bennett thread, or as we list people who are available.

MorKnolle
06-16-2006, 03:46 PM
I would guess the most pressing issue would be our #2 CB, I don't know if they'll really be looking to trade anyone right now unless a nice offer is made to us, I could see them cutting a few people that they don't think have a chance at making our final roster and waiting to see what other players are released from other teams.

Scottyboy
06-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Look for us to cut a few Defenders... Wades gone too!