PDA

View Full Version : Think you will do well

RWBinJax
06-15-2006, 06:00 PM
As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competive this year.

Good luck to you, except aganst us.

Double Barrel
06-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks, Jags fan. I believe we'll have a great year and the beginning of a new empire under Kubiak.

I hope you're team does well, too (of course, except against us!). While I normally would not provide positive words to a division rival, I simply hate the Titans and Colts so much that I can only hope you sweep both of those teams this season.

We always play each other well, and they are games I look forward to. Good luck to you.

Scooter
06-15-2006, 06:58 PM
As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competive this year.

thanks. any way i can bribe yall into having stroud & henderson sit out vs the texans? c'mon, it'd keep them fresh & rested for when yall play the colts. :shoot:

mike230765
06-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I agree with DB. Beat the crap out of the colts and titans and while your at it kick the cowgirls ***** also.

Texas
06-15-2006, 11:58 PM
We will eat ur jags

rafterticket
06-16-2006, 08:11 PM
As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competitive this year.

Good luck to you, except against us.

I hope no one gives me a lot of grief over this, but I used to root for the Jags before the Texans began. They have been a pretty good franchise throughout their existence.

I hope you guys finish second in the division next year, with a 4-2 record.

WiiBrawler
06-16-2006, 09:06 PM

Thank You, You are one of the more classy jags fan I've seen, Thank you, and good luck with the season, and hope for some exciting match ups this year!:redtowel:

Texan Asylum
06-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks RWB, may our two teams be very competitive this year. Good Luck this year as well.

srstex
06-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Before this love fest gets out of hand, I love the Texans and two years ago the Texans D injured Byron, twice in one year. You need to know not just recent history I am sure that Byron remembers.

Hulk75
06-17-2006, 12:55 AM
You think we owned you before waite untill this year..........mario:fireball: :bowser: Byron........... :cool:

mike moffat
06-17-2006, 09:18 AM

Thank you. But, I'll have to take you to task on this. We're gonna get you this year. Good luck with your season. However, I hope you have a crappy time when you play us.:gotexans1

Hardcore Texan
06-17-2006, 02:36 PM
I hope no one gives me a lot of grief over this, but I used to root for the Jags before the Texans began. They have been a pretty good franchise throughout their existence.

I hope you guys finish second in the division next year, with a 4-2 record.

Note to self:
Remember to give rarterticket a lot of grief over this. :whip:

I want be too harsh, at least you left the litter box for the Bullpen!

HomeBred_Texan
06-17-2006, 02:43 PM
I even bought a Jag's sweat shirt the first year they came out cause I thought the colors were purty....

Go Battle Red Day... :chicken: