PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Best draft class @ nfldraftcountdown.com

powerfuldragon
06-14-2006, 02:55 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

at the bottom of the page, there's a poll for who had the best draft class between the texans, the cardinals, and the 9'ers.

the results as of right now are:

49'ers 60.7%
Cardinals 27.7%
Texans 11.6%

Total Votes: 112

yeah... i'm bored.
the only reason the 9'ers are winning is because their MB forumgoers swung it in their favor.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
I know what you mean by bored,there must be a lot of san fran that are to.There is no way they had a better draft than the texans.I think N.O. had a better draft than S.F. and all thay got was RB. S.F. got Davis but took no o-lineman to try to help out Smith.I see they took two of marios teammates but with no offence they need all the defenceive players they can get because they are going to be on the field allday long. As for AZ. they did a great job in the draft an in FA. This is my sleeper team of the season.(like anyone is going to be sleep when they step on the field with edge,HA HA)and them taking pope in the 3rd could be a steal.All in all though Hou. in my biased thinking had the best draft and filled the most holes(there were alot of them hince a 2-12 record)of any team. Thanks Kub for the best draft on paper. Hope it is as fun to watch this season as I think it is going to be.TEXANS football I cant wait.