PDA

View Full Version : To eat or not to eat

baba ganoush
06-10-2006, 09:12 PM
if you were an NFL player...you pick your position...what would you eat before a game...say a cuople of hours before...for me:

offensive line - I would eat as much steak and potatoes as possible

Double Barrel
06-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Defensive line - raw steaks

South Texan
06-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Well, if I were, ummm, say Mario Williams, it would be quarterback appitizers!

:stirpot:

Tex Trenches
06-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Linebackers - jam sandwhiches

Offensive line - pancakes

Quarterback - grilled salmon

Wide recievers - mexican jumping beans

Kick returner - hot dogs

Defensive line - squash

HARRYJ
06-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Eagle linemen will be having a taste of Fried Texan during the game!:twocents:

Tex Trenches
06-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Eagles are high on the food chain, but they are still no match for humans.

Bird hunting is good in Texas. :shoot:

HARRYJ
06-10-2006, 10:20 PM
So you're saying the Eagles are less then human? That's not very nice of you.:rolleyes:

Hulk75
06-10-2006, 11:04 PM
if you were an NFL player...you pick your position...what would you eat before a game...say a cuople of hours before...for me:

offensive line - I would eat as much steak and potatoes as possible
Best thing you can have is Pasta and Grilled Chicken-Water or Gatorade.
Right before you go out eat a granola bar or gatorade bar.

HARRYJ
06-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Best thing you can have is Pasta and Grilled Chicken-Water or Gatorade.
Right before you go out eat a granola bar or gatorade bar.

Nah, that ain't right.:tease:

Hulk75
06-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Playing us here for the 1st game was a bad idea, NO DOUBT IN MY MIND we beat you like you stole something. I hope you dont fly down here for the game you will just whind up wasting your money.

I have an idea just give your money to Mr.McNair before the game and tell him thanks for the seats and then take your
0-1 record back to Philly with you.:woot2 :boxing: :muscles:

TexanFan881
06-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Everyone has to eat their Wheaties :muscles:

HomeBred_Texan
06-10-2006, 11:24 PM
I don't know if I would eat anything "right" before a game other than some light fruit. Wouldn't want to get sick and have an episode like on the Replacements. LOL, now that is funny, I don't care who you are...:chicken:

thetexanator
06-10-2006, 11:28 PM
id eat some prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and unsweetened tea. :redtowel:

LORK 88
06-10-2006, 11:46 PM
carbs about 4 - 6 hours before gametime, sugar about 30 min - 1 hr before gametime

YoungTexanFan
06-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Pretty much the only thing you want to avoid before a game is salads and other vegetables. They don't digest as fast as other foods and they linger in your stomache.

Pastas and meats are good options if you have them 3-4 hours out. A cup of banana and apples would set you well about 30 min. before gametime. At half time, chow down on oragnes and bananas. Avoid chugging the gatorade, it tends to make you feel bloated right after that. Enjoy it or chug your water.

YoungTexanFan
06-10-2006, 11:57 PM
O, and the only thing I make sure I have on game day is my cherios with strawberries and bananas in the morning.

Tex Trenches
06-11-2006, 12:10 AM
I would have stinky apples so I wouldn't spontaneously combust. :yahoo:

Texans_Chick
06-11-2006, 12:23 AM
According to the Texans nutritionist, it is best to eat your meal about 4 hours before game time, a combination of easy to digest carbs and some protein and not much fat. Fatty foods are hard to digest and deal with when you are doing lots of activity and cause upset stomachs.

What they do is open the cafeteria early on game day and provide a wide variety of foods. Because food is an emotional thing, and a lot of guys figure they need their magic food that they have always eaten. There is some nutrition truth to that as if you always eat the same food before a game, you have a sense if it agrees with you.

But, going back to the original hypothetical? I would choose linebacker because I would get to hit people, and I would choose scrambled eggs (with one whole egg and the rest whites), wheat toast, a little oatmeal, orange juice and lots of water.

LORK 88
06-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Im suprised nobody has said theyd be O Line and eat boiled eggs like the sumo in The Replacements . . .

ojthecat
06-11-2006, 10:53 AM
I know for a fact that the Eagles eat Cambles chucky soup before every game.

Double Barrel
06-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Linebackers - crushed glass and rusty nails

Texans86
06-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Alright, who let a thread about food get to be two pages. Someone should be held responsible.

ojthecat
06-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Alright, who let a thread about food get to be two pages. Someone should be held responsible.

I bet Vince Young could eat more than David Carr before a game but I think that Bush would eat faster than Mario Williams.

There now we have morphed it into a regular thread David vs Vince and Mario vs Bush I bet we can get 20 pages now!!!
:stirpot:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I know for a fact that the Eagles eat Cambles chucky soup before every game.

Then you should also know , for a fact, that it is spelled Campbell's.:homer:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Playing us here for the 1st game was a bad idea, NO DOUBT IN MY MIND we beat you like you stole something. I hope you dont fly down here for the game you will just whind up wasting your money.

I have an idea just give your money to Mr.McNair before the game and tell him thanks for the seats and then take your
0-1 record back to Philly with you.:woot2 :boxing: :muscles:

How 'bout one of us loses his hulk in a bet, Mr. Know-It-All?:popcorn:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I would send some money to Mr. McNair if I thought he would use it to buy a real QB.:stirpot:

The Pencil Neck
06-11-2006, 02:31 PM
carbs about 4 - 6 hours before gametime, sugar about 30 min - 1 hr before gametime

So... you're saying carbs 4-6 hours before gametime and then more carbs 30 min - 1 hour before game time? :)

You'd really want some protein and a little fat in there, too. Carbs alone have a tendency to make your energy spike (sugar high) and then crash. Not really the effect you're looking for when you're playing a long game.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:34 PM
So... you're saying carbs 4-6 hours before gametime and then more carbs 30 min - 1 hour before game time? :)

You'd really want some protein and a little fat in there, too. Carbs alone have a tendency to make your energy spike (sugar high) and then crash. Not really the effect you're looking for when you're playing a long game.

Are you a geek too, I'm new here and I'm just askin'.:hides:

ojthecat
06-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Then you should also know , for a fact, that it is spelled Campbell's.:homer:

I feel so burned I just can't wait for Mario to put a licking on Donnavan

Wolf
06-11-2006, 02:42 PM
http://www.chunky.com/images/spotlight/bio_mcnab_bg_left.jpg

isn't that is what we are supposed to eat?
:heh:

seeing the picture :mario: must have taken his head off before halftime

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:44 PM
I feel so burned I just can't wait for Mario to put a licking on Donnavan

Maybe you should think before you type.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:45 PM
http://www.chunky.com/images/spotlight/bio_mcnab_bg_left.jpg

isn't that is what we are supposed to eat?
:heh:

seeing the picture :mario: must have taken his head off before halftime

Yea, yea, yea, if Jon Runyan can handle Strahan Super Mario shouldn't be a real problem. What else ya got?:challenge

Wolf
06-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Yea, yea, yea, if Jon Runyan can handle Strahan Super Mario shouldn't be a real problem. What else ya got?:challenge

Runyan is going to be a great test for mario... 2 things will happen Runyan will shut down Mario and people are going to complain that we drafted the wrong guy (bush and like bush could handle Runyan LOL) or if Mario gets the best of runyan, people will say Runyan is getting old.

I like this matchup .. not a fan of the eagles but Loved Runyan when he was a Titan .. I did wish the Texans have someone with a mean streak like him on our OL

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Runyan is going to be a great test for mario... 2 things will happen Runyan will shut down Mario and people are going to complain that we drafted the wrong guy (bush and like bush could handle Runyan LOL) or if Mario gets the best of runyan, people will say Runyan is getting old.

I like this matchup .. not a fan of the eagles but Loved Runyan when he was a Titan .. I did wish the Texans have someone with a mean streak like him on our OL

Not really fair for Mario to be judged on that first game. Hopefully Mario will hold his own and start to gain the confidence that he needs to excel in the NFL.

Wolf
06-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Not really fair for Mario to be judged on that first game. Hopefully Mario will hold his own and start to gain the confidence that he needs to excel in the NFL.

very true.. I hope he holds his one also, I imagine media will keep him under the microscope all season esp after the first game mario goes against Runyan .. Bush goes against Cleveland... media probably won't let up ,but I still think we made the right choice going defensively

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 03:01 PM
You don't think you need a QB?

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 03:04 PM
very true.. I hope he holds his one also, I imagine media will keep him under the microscope all season esp after the first game mario goes against Runyan .. Bush goes against Cleveland... media probably won't let up ,but I still think we made the right choice going defensively

The media has already stated that they think the Texans drafted the wrong guy. They will be relentless.

Wolf
06-11-2006, 03:09 PM
You don't think you need a QB?

while I do think Carr is damaged goods, I think Kubiak can make him "sucessfull" meaning he won't light it up consistantly (he might have some games) and stay out of stupid mistakes. Just smart football is what I want

I personally feel the problems we have had was 1) lack of OL 2) I strongly believe that a TE is a QB's best friend and we haven't had a legit 2 way TE. 3) McKinney was not a center, I think Flannigan will make a huge impact on the OL and last but not least Moulds, He is a legit #1b WR . He is going to do what Bradford couldn't in *edit* 4 years, keep the pressure off of AJ.

I do hope the damage (mentally) isn't done with Carr, watching the Texan history thread and the clip of the draft when we got Carr ...he could make all the throws, just made me wonder if the previous staff along with talent around him hurt his progress (2004 he set new Texan records, now that isn't saying much along the NFL record books, but for the Texans we were still improving(he was)..2005 was a washout. I honestly expect a 2004 showing statwise from him and in all honestly I expect better stats than that, with kubiak running the show and with AJ,Moulds,Putzer,Joppru as weapons around him

I will miss Gaffney in the slot though, hoping Kevin Walters can comethrough or Armstrong

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 03:12 PM
That seems to be a spot on assessment of where the Texans are and what they need to come together to succeed this year. Good answer.

TwinSisters
06-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Maybe you should think before you type.

Ahh... look what we got here. A Cowbird roosting in the field. Then on top of that it brings lessons about spelling, thinking, and typing from Philadelphia. A place where Rocky is the teacher and they get schooled by Redskins and Cowboys every year.

A place that even Terrell Owens was too smart to stay and they then on top of that, with their super genius powers, pick up a WR cut from a team with the #1 overall pick from the season prior. That's thinking. So it thinks...

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Ahh... look what we got here. A Cowbird roosting in the field. Then on top of that it brings lessons about spelling, thinking, and typing from Philadelphia. A place where Rocky is the teacher and they get schooled by Redskins and Cowboys every year.

A place that even Terrell Owens was too smart to stay and they then on top of that, with their super genius powers, pick up a WR cut from a team with the #1 overall pick from the season prior. That's thinking. So it thinks...

Don't watch football much, huh? Jabar has great hands, Carr just had a hard time throwing to him laying flat on the ground like that.:rolleyes:

TwinSisters
06-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Don't watch football much, huh? Jabar has great hands, Carr just had a hard time throwing to him laying flat on the ground like that.:rolleyes:

You are correct... I missed a lot of Football. I missed:

The Redskins owning the Cowbirds 75-65/ 3 Super Bowls
The Giants owning the Cowbirds 77-66/ 2 Super Bowls
The Cowboys domesticating the green pigeons 53-40 / 5 Super Bowls

with a bonus of missing McNabb toss his cookies in a Super Bowl lose

and before some chirping and bobbing of the head comes back about the Texans, it took the Eagles 10 years to post a winning record ( and had to have the Steelers on their team to even do that ). That means we have about 6 more years to go before we can be seen as bad as the philly chickadees are. Which consequently, would be about the same amount of time the Cowbirds would need to break even with every team in their division. Breaking even would then, of course, give them the "liberty" to talk about something besides being owned.

All of which I didn't watch.

P.S.
Also Dom Capers didn't cry after playing the Raiders.

Texans86
06-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Holy crap it got to three pages. Training Camp...get here...now...please.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 05:45 PM
You are correct... I missed a lot of Football. I missed:

The Redskins owning the Cowbirds 75-65/ 3 Super Bowls
The Giants owning the Cowbirds 77-66/ 2 Super Bowls
The Cowboys domesticating the green pigeons 53-40 / 5 Super Bowls

with a bonus of missing McNabb toss his cookies in a Super Bowl lose

and before some chirping and bobbing of the head comes back about the Texans, it took the Eagles 10 years to post a winning record ( and had to have the Steelers on their team to even do that ). That means we have about 6 more years to go before we can be seen as bad as the philly chickadees are. Which consequently, would be about the same amount of time the Cowbirds would need to break even with every team in their division. Breaking even would then, of course, give them the "liberty" to talk about something besides being owned.

All of which I didn't watch.

P.S.
Also Dom Capers didn't cry after playing the Raiders.

So you admit the Texans will stink for the next 6 years!:yahoo:

TwinSisters
06-11-2006, 06:36 PM
So you admit the Texans will stink for the next 6 years!:yahoo:

That would be I admit that the Eagles are winning the race to being beat by the Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants the most. So yes, if we get beat down by the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys for the next 70 years.. we will suck as bad as the Eagles. Maybe with the new commissioner, we will have a re-alignment. Then we can be in the NFC East and get floored by the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins too.

Truly a city of Brotherly Love then. Hand in hand getting the snot kicked out of them by the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys. O my. Jawoblabski would start calling us the Equals.

except for one small tiny little detail. We would be "more" equal because we aren't owned by 40 years of the Cowboys, nor Giants or owned by the Redskins for another 70 years.

We just don't have that flying green and grey losing tradition built up yet.

But don't worry... eat healthy, drink clean water, and you might live to see a day that our clubs are truly equal. But don't hold your breath... you might not make it. Or worse turn Blue and Grey.

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 06:47 PM

This guys green with envy.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:08 PM
That would be I admit that the Eagles are winning the race to being beat by the Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants the most. So yes, if we get beat down by the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys for the next 70 years.. we will suck as bad as the Eagles. Maybe with the new commissioner, we will have a re-alignment. Then we can be in the NFC East and get floored by the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins too.

Truly a city of Brotherly Love then. Hand in hand getting the snot kicked out of them by the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys. O my. Jawoblabski would start calling us the Equals.

except for one small tiny little detail. We would be "more" equal because we aren't owned by 40 years of the Cowboys, nor Giants or owned by the Redskins for another 70 years.

We just don't have that flying green and grey losing tradition built up yet.

But don't worry... eat healthy, drink clean water, and you might live to see a day that our clubs are truly equal. But don't hold your breath... you might not make it. Or worse turn Blue and Grey.

You do realize that two years ago the Eagles swept the div.? How many times have the Texans done that?:redtowel:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:09 PM
This guys green with envy.

Yeah, that 208 sacks and that 2-14 thing you guys have is tearing me up. LOL @ U

The Pencil Neck
06-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Are you a geek too, I'm new here and I'm just askin'.:hides:

Yeah, I'm a total science and computer geek.

But the name came from when I was a regular in a weight training newsgroup several years ago. Since I was one of the smallest and weakest lifters (<198# and deadlift only 475# and squat only 425#), I became The Pencil Neck. :)

EDIT: And I always compete in a Texans t-shirt.

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Great hands, now if he had an extra pair on his shoulder, he wouldn't have missed those passes Carr did get to him last year. :stirpot:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:12 PM
sorry to hear that.

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah, that 208 sacks and that 2-14 thing you guys have is tearing me up. LOL @ U

You're an eagles fan....it doesn't take much for you.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Great hands, now if he had an extra pair on his shoulder, he wouldn't have missed those passes Carr did get to him last year. :stirpot:

Did you ever stop to think that Carr was rushing the throw to keep himself from getting sacked again? Nah, that couldn't be it.:stirpot:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:17 PM
You're an eagles fan....it doesn't take much for you.

Your right, going to the NFCCG 4 out of the last 5 yrs is enough to keep me happy. I bet you can't wait to have a .500 season, huh?

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Did you ever stop to think that Carr was rushing the throw to keep himself from getting sacked again? Nah, that couldn't be it.:stirpot:
Your probably my favorate opposing team fan, because I've notice you :stirpot: to see which of us makes intelligent remarks, I will attempt to do that now.
Actually, that is what I've attributed to those plays, but then again, with an average 1.5 seconds to throw the ball, I'd fire that pigskin as soon as it touched my fingers too. But, I do believe our offensive scheme (Can we really call it a scheme?) last year was for David to get the ball out as fast as he could, so all of our receivers should have anticipated a quick pass.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
By the way, can you even spell S-U-P-E-R-B-O-W-L?

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Um, Psurebwol? thats it right? ... right!?

I don't think that was directed at me though, just having fun.

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 07:22 PM

If I'm trying to remember it from the last time the Eagles won one? Probably not....and since it'll never happen again......too bad

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 07:24 PM

btw....I wouldn't brag too much about that nfc division championship game. Everyone knows the NFC is the weak division.

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
btw....I wouldn't brag too much about that nfc division championship game. Everyone knows the NFC is the weak division.
... You mean Conference right? Divisions are the standings with 4 teams :ok: 4 divisions each Conference. North South East and West.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Your probably my favorate opposing team fan, because I've notice you :stirpot: to see which of us makes intelligent remarks, I will attempt to do that now.
Actually, that is what I've attributed to those plays, but then again, with an average 1.5 seconds to throw the ball, I'd fire that pigskin as soon as it touched my fingers too. But, I do believe our offensive scheme (Can we really call it a scheme?) last year was for David to get the ball out as fast as he could, so all of our receivers should have anticipated a quick pass.

Damn, I'm caught! Some of these people have known me for years and know that I am a sympathetic Eagles fan. I'll be good from now on.

You make some very valid points but unless all of your receivers were supposed to run two steps and turn around they never had enough time to run their route and get any separation. My true feeling is that David will have a good deal more time this year to make the second or even a third read. I would expect 8-8 or 9-7 would be more then a respectable season for the Texans.

I reserve the right to think the Eagles will win our match-up!:slap:

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 07:28 PM

you're fun to argue w/ HarryJ.....keeps the monotony away in here.....but I've got to go for now.....I'll see ya later.

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Damn, I'm caught! Some of these people have known me for years and know that I am a sympathetic Eagles fan. I'll be good from now on.

You make some very valid points but unless all of your receivers were supposed to run two steps and turn around they never had enough time to run their route and get any separation. My true feeling is that David will have a good deal more time this year to make the second or even a third read. I would expect 8-8 or 9-7 would be more then a respectable season for the Texans.

I reserve the right to think the Eagles will win our match-up!:slap:

When I played receiver (Years ago) most of my routes included 3 steps, 1 change in direction, and immeadiatly look for the ball, your right 2 steps would make the reciever face the wrong way :)

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:32 PM

Why, because you beat the Cowboys? The Eagles record against the Texans is as good as The Texans record against the Cowboys.

Do you remember that game? Dawkins set some kind of record that day. Can anyone help me remember what it was?

Oh wait, I just promised to be good...................nevermind.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM
When I played receiver (Years ago) most of my routes included 3 steps, 1 change in direction, and immeadiatly look for the ball, your right 2 steps would make the reciever face the wrong way :)

When I played center many years ago I would hike the ball and wait for things to go dark! LOL

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Why, because you beat the Cowboys? The Eagles record against the Texans is as good as The Texans record against the Cowboys.

Do you remember that game? Dawkins set some kind of record that day. Can anyone help me remember what it was?

Oh wait, I just promised to be good...................nevermind.

Don't worry, you only promised to be good with my posts :)

BTW, I'm an Eagle fan too, (We got Kalu Yay!!!) ... ignore that... but unfortunately recent events have made them drop from my number 2 team to my number 3 team, My girlfriends family loves the Steelers, and they have more impact on my personal life right now :poker:

Brandon420tx
06-11-2006, 07:36 PM
When I played center many years ago I would hike the ball and wait for things to go dark! LOL
lol:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 07:55 PM
:thankyou:

TwinSisters
06-11-2006, 08:52 PM
You do realize that two years ago the Eagles swept the div.? How many times have the Texans done that?:redtowel:

Let's see

Texans 4 years - no sweep.
Eagles 70 years - and one sweep two years ago.

I bet that is some kinda record.

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 09:13 PM
You're too late, you are the only one that doesn't know i'm not a troll.:whip:

HomeBred_Texan
06-11-2006, 09:15 PM
HarryJ, it is hard to match wits with someone who is unarmed. Can you please step aside now? :chicken:

HARRYJ
06-11-2006, 09:17 PM
That's some pretty good smack there! Are you 12?:yahoo:

bayoudreamn
06-11-2006, 09:34 PM
You're too late, you are the only one that doesn't know i'm not a troll.:whip:

who are you responding to with this quote?

BigTimeTexanFan
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Lets get this thread back on track!

O-Line---->A whole bunch of hard boiled eggs just like in The Replacements. "You know how I know you're crazy? BECAUSE ONLY A CRAZY PERSON WOULD EAT HARD BOILED EGGS RIGHT BEFORE A GAME" Lol. Seriously, what is this??? We MUST be bored.:tease:

Hutch13
06-11-2006, 11:28 PM

http://i5.tinypic.com/143eru9.gif(got this from Wolf) this one is the best HarryJ

mexican_texan
06-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Your right, going to the NFCCG 4 out of the last 5 yrs is enough to keep me happy. I bet you can't wait to have a .500 season, huh?
I just saw this same exact argument between an Eagles fan and a Cards fan.

TwinSisters
06-11-2006, 11:40 PM

O yeah sorry about that...

let's see if I am playing the Chokles

I will have one corn dodger dipped in picante sauce for the Cowboy.
one ear of corn for the Redskin.
and a handful of beanstalk for the Giant.
For the finish, I wash it down with a cup of Boston tea.

Then all I have to do is show up for the game. Pretty much guaranteed win. It works for them... should work for me.

HARRYJ
06-12-2006, 12:03 PM
I love guarantes.:challenge

TwinSisters
06-12-2006, 02:23 PM
I love guarantes.:challenge

so do the Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants.

:D

and the Texans.

:whip:

Stampede
06-12-2006, 04:26 PM

O-Line---->A whole bunch of hard boiled eggs just like in The Replacements. "You know how I know you're crazy? BECAUSE ONLY A CRAZY PERSON WOULD EAT HARD BOILED EGGS RIGHT BEFORE A GAME" Lol. Seriously, what is this??? We MUST be bored.:tease:
Travis Johnson's bio says that he drinks Red Bull and Coffee before games

hollywood_texan
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Gummy bears, at least that is what Stackhouse eats from those NBA Playoff commercials.

Seriously though, a peanut butter and banana sandwich. The bread toasted of course, not fried like how Elvis enjoyed it.