PDA

View Full Version : Johnson's offseason workouts with Rice?

the wonger need food
06-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Last year when the Broncos came to town, Jerry Rice invited Andre Johnson to workout with him in the offseason. Does anyone know if they actually followed through with it?

Hulk75
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I am sure he did, but if he did not I think Miami Hurricane workouts are just as hard.

Texans Horror
06-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Jerry Rice was too busy dancing to work out...

:stirpot:

El Tejano
06-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Eric Moulds has worked out with Jerry before at Miss. but I am not sure once he got in the pros.

powerfuldragon
06-07-2006, 04:04 PM
i'm pretty sure he did. i think i remember reading somethign about it on these here forum boards.

baba ganoush
06-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Who would give up the oppurtunity to work out with not only your hero, but the greatest player to ever play the game in your position??? Johnson knows how to succeed along with Rice, so i believe he worked out with him...by the way the Miami Hurricane workouts probly arent as hard as Jerry Rices...Jerry played for what 21 years...that how you know that they work hard and have a passion fot the game.

MorKnolle
06-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I am sure he did, but if he did not I think Miami Hurricane workouts are just as hard.

I wouldn't say that, I'm sure the Hurricanes have a nice workout and all but Jerry Rice is legendary in his offseason routine.

I have no idea if he did or not, I have not heard anything in the media or anywhere else that said he did or didn't.