PDA

View Full Version : Latest Texans News

Texans34Life
06-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Some stuff not new, but Wong and Wade seem to be part of Kubiak's plan for the 2006 season....

------------------------------------------------

Texans | Kubiak optimistic D. Davis will return to action soon
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:57:35 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak is optimistic RB Domanick Davis (knee) will return to action soon. Kubiak said, "I'm hoping Domanick does something next week. We're actually just going to do a walk-through on Monday and Tuesday, and I hope he's going to be a part of that. I would actually like to see him get a few reps before we call it a summer, so I'm hoping everything will work out."

Texans | Team optimistic on Mathis' return
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:56:53 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak gave no timetable for WR Jerome Mathis' (foot) return, but said the team is optimistic he will play a big role for them at some point during the 2006 season.

Texans | Team optimistic on Wong's return
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:55:40 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak gave no timetable for LB Kailee Wong's (knee) return, but said the team is optimistic he will play a big role for them at some point during the 2006 season.

Texans |Team hopes Wade will be ready for training camp
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:55:25 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak hopes OT Todd Wade (knee) will be ready for the team's training camp.

Texans | Orr sits out practice Friday
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:45:52 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans LB Shantee Orr (unknown) sat out practice Friday, June 2. Head coach Gary Kubiak said the move was precautionary.

Texans | R. Smith leaves Houston without a job offer
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:45:32 -0700

Nick Schenck, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Denver Broncos assistant general manager Rick Smith left Houston Friday, June 2, without a job offer or a timetable for when Texans owner Bob McNair will name a new general manager for his team. Smith and his wife accompanied McNair, head coach Gary Kubiak and other team officials along with their wives for dinner Thursday, June 1. Smith observed the Texans' OTA Friday before his second interview with McNair.

TexanFan881
06-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I was really hoping we would get Rick Smith too. It's not like it can't happen still though. Thanks for the update.

hellojohnnyboi
06-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Texans | Kubiak optimistic D. Davis will return to action soon
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:57:35 -0700

Carmine Pirone, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak is optimistic RB Domanick Davis (knee) will return to action soon. Kubiak said, "I'm hoping Domanick does something next week. We're actually just going to do a walk-through on Monday and Tuesday, and I hope he's going to be a part of that. I would actually like to see him get a few reps before we call it a summer, so I'm hoping everything will work out."

I honestly would not mind seeing Morency get his chance to prove all the people right or wrong about his hype, just like Ragone deserved.

cj5776
06-03-2006, 12:01 AM
I honestly would not mind seeing Morency get his chance to prove all the people right or wrong about his hype, just like Ragone deserved.

With Morency there is hope, it looks like he has the ability. Ragone was just not the type of athelete needed for the system. Physically he was way too different from what was need. He still will get the chance, just with Cinnci (he is competing with a former cowgirl for the chance to perform until CPalmer
returns, how much more of a chance is there?)

Still another big Johnson, ha ha