PDA

View Full Version : dunta robinson

baba ganoush
05-24-2006, 08:38 PM
i think robinson is a great athlete and an awesome player and is one of my favorites on the texans team, but if you look back on alot of the games robinson did get beat alot and i dont know if it was because he didnt have a great corner opposite from him or any help over the top with the young safties that we had, i dont want to say he is overrated because he makes great plays but he is not the consistent player that i think he can be...i was just wondering if any of yall felt the same way about him???

Brandon420tx
05-24-2006, 08:40 PM
No I don't feel the same way, Dunta is and will always be my favorate player on the Texans Roster, I hope we never lose him.

Carr Bombed
05-24-2006, 08:40 PM
It was just his 2nd year and he played on a team with zero pass rushing. With a improved front 7 our secondary is going to look alot better.

kiwitexansfan
05-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Dunta is a solid corner. I don't think you can put being beat on a lack of another top CB you could put it on lack of efficient safety help but as has been said above, pass rush was the biggest issue.

Even the greatest corners can't cover a guy all day.

TexanFan881
05-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Dunta is an above average CB who was the best player on our defense last year. We've only gotten better on D and with all of the new impact players we've added they will all help eachother.

HOOK'EM
05-28-2006, 03:06 PM
.............D Rob should make the probowl this year!:francis: