PDA

View Full Version : Draft Picks?

kra-z Texan
05-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Which of our draft picks are left unsigned? I know Mario has his contract, but what about Ryans and Winston and everyone else?

And have we signed any undrafted free-agents?

aj.
05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
None of the draft picks have signed contracts even though Mario has agreed in principle to terms. Wait until July and all should be done.

sprtsfanatic
05-22-2006, 11:24 PM
None of the draft picks have signed contracts even though Mario has agreed in principle to terms. Wait until July and all should be done.

I thought he had signed it already?? either way he'll be in camp on time as will all of our picks. Mcnair has a tendency to make sure his staff has all of his picks signed BEFORE training camp.:ok:

TexanFan881
05-23-2006, 12:02 AM
I thought he had signed it already?? either way he'll be in camp on time as will all of our picks. Mcnair has a tendency to make sure his staff has all of his picks signed BEFORE training camp.:ok:

Ya I thought Mario signed too :hmmm: I thought that proved that before the draft that we were going to pick him. As long as we get them all signed before training camp (which usually isn't a problem) I'm fine.

MorKnolle
05-23-2006, 12:10 AM

Mario signed his contract the day before the draft, other than him I don't think anyone has signed yet, on our team or on any of the others.

aj.
05-23-2006, 07:36 AM
I thought he had signed it already??

<shakes the cobwebs loose> Yes, of course Mario has signed....not sure where that came from. Sorry for the confusion.

None of the others have signed but those will happen before camp.

Undrafted free agents (those coming out of college this year) on the Texans roster include those with the "CF06" designation after their name on this roster http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=hou