PDA

View Full Version : Mario on Total Access on Texans Web Site

Ibar_Harry
05-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Go and listen to what he says. He looks a bit overwilmed by it all. I find it interesting that he is getting up 5ish to start training. I guess Kubiak is working them early to avoid the heat. He certainly isn't use to all of the media attention. You can certainly tell he is very guarded in what he says, but you also tell he is very humble.

dat_boy_yec
05-22-2006, 12:26 PM
I liked the fact the he looked like he was listening to everything that was said. Well done.

powerfuldragon
05-22-2006, 01:09 PM
He's a good person, that's for sure. Now we need to find out if he's a good DE.

Hardcore Texan
05-22-2006, 01:33 PM
I like the way he came across, I thought he sounded confident and humble at the same time, and ready to work hard.

Trapped
05-22-2006, 01:41 PM
I can see the quiet confidence that he has. Off the feild, of course he sounds very humble, but on the feild, i can see a beast being ready to be unleashed.

trane
05-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Go and listen to what he says. He looks a bit overwilmed by it all. I find it interesting that he is getting up 5ish to start training. I guess Kubiak is working them early to avoid the heat. He certainly isn't use to all of the media attention. You can certainly tell he is very guarded in what he says, but you also tell he is very humble.

He is so humble and unassuming. He even mentioned he may buy a house in Tanglewood. What athlete tells everyone where he is moving. That's the biggest difference between Mario and Reggie/Vince. Reggie/Vince try to humble but it is obvious they want the limelight as well. Mario seems he is not interested in the limelight.