PDA

View Full Version : State of Orgin.

kiwitexansfan
05-22-2006, 03:26 AM
On behalf of Wicked Wayz who didn't know how to start a thread...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey people thought i'd try an promote the state of origin series to you guys (i don't know how to start a new thread)

state of origin rugby league is a devastating sport, a sport of warriors, fun to watch and i recommend it to all - just something to watch while we wait for the season to start, its coming up in a few days. i don't know how you people rout there in the states could view - maybe cable,but just watch it theres going to be loads of hits and concussions and if you're lucky - fights.

if you don't know much about the sport just click on the link below to have a fair idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf0fs...rugby%20league

sorry for buttn in to your thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me endorse this too for anyone out there who loves good sport.... always an awesome series. Starts this Wednesday our time, Thursday yours.

BTW Wicked Ways, it was a pleasure to see the Warriors do your Tigers in the other day.

Sorry mods that this is not NFL football but I wasn't sure where to put it but it was worth the recommendation.

kiwitexansfan
05-22-2006, 03:34 AM
Sorry that thread title should read State of Origin.

wicked_wayz
05-22-2006, 05:29 AM
hey thanxs alot man much appreciated, im still trying to figure it out now lol

kiwitexansfan
05-22-2006, 07:36 PM
In the forum on the top left above the list of topics there is a new thread button.

Hey are you a Canetoads or Cockroaches fan??

wicked_wayz
05-22-2006, 07:40 PM
In the forum on the top left above the list of topics there is a new thread button.

Hey are you a Canetoads or Cockroaches fan??

???????? whats that if you don't mind me asking

kiwitexansfan
05-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Queensland are Canetoads, NSW are the Cockroaches.

Maroons or Blues...

I am a die hard Queensland fan

wicked_wayz
05-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Queensland are Canetoads, NSW are the Cockroaches.

Maroons or Blues...

I am a die hard Queensland fan

yeah i'm a maroons fan always have been however the blues got loads of superstars in their team

kiwitexansfan
05-22-2006, 07:45 PM
They do, it will be a major boil over for QLD to win.

While there is breath there is hope though.