PDA

View Full Version : Joppru Watch

DocBar
05-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Has Benni Joppru torn, pulled, ripped, blownout or otherwise injured himself yet? Is he learning the offense? I really hope to see this guy play in a regular season game. Good luck to ya, Benni:bananasplit:

TheCD
05-22-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't think he's injured himself yet. But it does seem like tight ends around the league have constantly been injured for whatever reason lately.

stevo3883
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
straight off the presses, we have found some raw footage of the "Joppru" going out for a pass
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1203/122203bigfoot.jpg

U4ikrob
05-22-2006, 09:40 AM
ROFL _ Man thats some good stuff!!! - LOL - Seriously hope Bennie gets his - Jets - working this season. What would be completely ironic would be for him to have a major comeback now that Capers and staff are all gone. Hmmm maybe he really secretly knew the Texans stunk so he got"injured" so he could wait it out for a new coach.
Hmmm hmmmm conspiracy theories you say??? :hides:

You never know maybe Bennies a much better :poker: player then we think. So far he's gotten paid for a few years of working out while gettign ready for the Kubes offense and now hes ready to bust out!! hmmm:stirpot:

Havea good year Bennie - you deserve to at least have one before you retire with all that phat cash youve been banking!! So come in and help us win a few games!! I'm sure Mr. Mcnair wouldnt mind :tease:

TEXANRED
05-22-2006, 09:56 AM
So will Bennie get a standing O when he catches his first pass? Or when he hits the field?

U4ikrob
05-22-2006, 10:01 AM
I know I'll be clapping for him if he makes it on the field in a regular season game. IMO He still has a long way to go to remove the doubts about him at this point.

DocBar
05-22-2006, 01:08 PM
I can't remember(and am too lazy to look up) his contract, but when he makes his 1st regular season campaign, he'll have one heckuva $$ per catch ratio. I'm hoping he stays healthy and proves himself!!:crutch:

Exascor
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
So will Bennie get a standing O when he catches his first pass? Or when he hits the field?It'll be a mini-miracle so he should get one. He broke one too many mirrors in his short life. Poor Bennie. :crutch:

El Tejano
05-22-2006, 01:39 PM
So will Bennie get a standing O when he catches his first pass? Or when he hits the field?
I think this a good suggestion. Being that I have to watch games on TV I could see it now. Bennie catches a simple 5 yard pass or something and the announcers say something like " and the Houston fans celebrate a rare sight of advancing the football."

I think it would be awesome and very deservingly so, even if the dude doesn't make the team.

Goldeagle
05-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Id be afraid the applause would blow his ear drum or something :)

Malloy
05-23-2006, 02:34 AM
straight off the presses, we have found some raw footage of the "Joppru" going out for a pass
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1203/122203bigfoot.jpg

Morning coffee all over the place, thanks for the wake-upp'er :)