PDA

View Full Version : Hey Loser...They Have Your Jersey

Chato
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Just got back from Academy and saw the #90 jeresys. I will have to get me a white one.

On the next rack...Oilers #10. I thought cool...Oliver Luck throwback? Nah...it had "Young" on the back.

I promise to let anyone I see wearing one know that it is okay...and if they wait long enough right where they are....the short bus will come around looking for them again.

Sportsfan
05-17-2006, 08:41 PM
a Vince Young Oiler's jersey? WTF? :hmmm:

stevo3883
05-17-2006, 08:42 PM
a Vince Young Oiler's jersey? WTF? :hmmm:

When Vince was at madison they played in the oiler's colors.

so it's actually a perfectly legit jersey, a VY HS throwback.

Chato
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry, that was sarcasm. They will always be the oilers no matter where they are.

mapleleaf
05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Well there is a small amount of Titans fans here, for those who think following their team no matter where they are is a good idea.

What about Bush jersey's, I mean we have those evacuees still living here eh?

BuffSoldier
05-17-2006, 10:05 PM
I say let him wear #5, the rule is stupid and he will help the city. Do the right thing NFL.

MorKnolle
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
I say let him wear #5, the rule is stupid and he will help the city. Do the right thing NFL.

I personally don't really care what number any of them wear, but I don't want to see the NFL change any of its rules for just one player. If they've established these rules then I'd prefer to see them hold fast with their decisions unless they are given better reason to change the rules than just because Reggie wants to keep the number he's had since peewee football.

Sportsfan
05-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry, that was sarcasm. They will always be the oilers no matter where they are.

Ahah! thats what i thought you were getting at, i was just :stirpot:

ImSoTexas
05-18-2006, 01:17 PM
I personally don't really care what number any of them wear, but I don't want to see the NFL change any of its rules for just one player. If they've established these rules then I'd prefer to see them hold fast with their decisions unless they are given better reason to change the rules than just because Reggie wants to keep the number he's had since peewee football.They're are several players especially WR's that are wearing numbers such as #11, #19, #13 etc...Let the man wear #5 It would fly off the racks like crazy.

dwilt72
05-18-2006, 01:19 PM

I thought I heard today that they are going to let Santonio Holmes keep his #4. If so, they should let Reggie keep #5.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
05-18-2006, 02:22 PM
They're are several players especially WR's that are wearing numbers such as #11, #19, #13 etc...Let the man wear #5 It would fly off the racks like crazy.

The NFL had to make an exception for receivers because there are a couple of teams who have more than a couple of wide receiver numbers retired.

It all started with Keyshawn Johnson.

thetexanator
05-18-2006, 10:16 PM
why is this guy calling people a loser? is young the loser, or the consumers? and why are they losers? and why do u have to bring the short yellow bus into this? that post was kinda offensive gomer.

kastofsna
05-18-2006, 11:30 PM
I personally don't really care what number any of them wear, but I don't want to see the NFL change any of its rules for just one player.
they did with keyshawn.

Chato
05-19-2006, 02:24 PM
why is this guy calling people a loser? is young the loser, or the consumers? and why are they losers? and why do u have to bring the short yellow bus into this? that post was kinda offensive gomer.

Thank You!

If you are "we shoulda tooken vince" guy and buy/bought/want a #10 jersey then yep....your bus is on its way.

axman40
05-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Thank You!

If you are "we shoulda tooken vince" guy and buy/bought/want a #10 jersey then yep....your bus is on its way.
That's Mr. Loser to you buddy!

:bananasplit:

Chato
05-21-2006, 05:47 PM
That's Mr. Loser to you buddy!

:bananasplit:

LOL....

SheTexan
05-21-2006, 06:30 PM
I saw the Titan #10 jersey at the Academy near me. I also noticed that the racks were FULL! Doesn't seem like all those "fans" who jumped on the meatball wagon have been that quick to rush out and buy one!

Don't look for Bush jersey's until he's a lock. I'm betting he'll be a holdout!!

Chato
05-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I saw the Titan #10 jersey at the Academy near me. I also noticed that the racks were FULL! Doesn't seem like all those "fans" who jumped on the meatball wagon have been that quick to rush out and buy one!

I am sure Texanator will pick his up. He's prolly still out on the curb waiting for that bus thats supposed to take him to Academy.