PDA

View Full Version : QB or money?

mexican_texan
05-15-2006, 07:04 PM
I heard that the Dolphins have signed Marcus "put 'em up" Vick, but he was considering playing for the CFL. Why? The Dolphins aren't very interested in Vick at QB, they want him at WR. A team in the CFL wants to play Vick at QB. What would you do? Would the CFL be like another year at college for Vick?

Exascor
05-15-2006, 07:17 PM
I heard that the Dolphins have signed Marcus "put 'em up" Vick, but he was considering playing for the CFL. Why? The Dolphins aren't very interested in Vick at QB, they want him at WR. A team in the CFL wants to play Vick at QB. What would you do? Would the CFL be like another year at college for Vick?If Vick could have a year dominating the CFL (which I don't think he can) and a year of pristine conduct (which I don't think he can) then yeah it could help him get back in graces with a team in the NFL. I just don't think he can (in case you missed it). :tease:

Vick is in a no win situation and probably should just bow down to Saban and do whatever he tells him to do. Saban might be his last hope of sticking with a team in the NFL.