PDA

View Full Version : AJ on Cold Pizza this morning

Snapple
05-15-2006, 09:42 AM
AJ is going to do a segment on Cold Pizza at some point this morning. Just giving a heads-up in case anyone is interested. I watch Cold Pizza anyway, so I'll watch it. I or someone else can give a synopsis later.

gsbtxn
05-15-2006, 09:43 AM
He was just on that show last week. Is he already going to be on there again or is this a replay of that same interview?

Snapple
05-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I would assume it's a new segment, since it's a new episode. Cold Pizza doesn't rerun that many segments, unless they're showing something that was on Sportscenter or something.

Ibar_Harry
05-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Please keep us informed. It would be interesting to hear particularly comments concerning how all of the receivers are doing. May be even a tibit or two on BJ. Also will be interesting to hear if Moulds, AJ and Carr are getting on the same page.

Snapple
05-15-2006, 01:42 PM
AJ was promoting his NFL celebrity basketball game, to raise money for the Andre Johnson Foundation. Vince Young was there, too, as one of the two head coaches.

They showed a lot of clips of the guys making jokes and having a good time. No real important information about the Texans. Sorry to disappoint. :)

Ibar_Harry
05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
AJ was promoting his NFL celebrity basketball game, to raise money for the Andre Johnson Foundation. Vince Young was there, too, as one of the two head coaches.

They showed a lot of clips of the guys making jokes and having a good time. No real important information about the Texans. Sorry to disappoint. :)

DARN!

Ibar_Harry
05-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I went to the Texan's Web site and read on the fund raiser and who was there. I'm always looking for little signs, because information in some ways is scare as far as the Texans are concerned. Its like reading tea leaves.

Anyway I noticed that one of the few Texans mentioned as being there was BJ. That would have to mean that his ACL problems have to healed as bowling puts a lot of pressure on your legs and knees. It would appear that may be he and AJ are good friends. Can't say that for certain, but it has that look to it. Anyway he appeared to be one of the few Texans supporting a great cause AJ has taken on.

By the way if you follow the link to AJ's Web Site you will find a picture of AJ and he is a very daper young man. Again, AJ is a real classy guy. Kind of makes you proud to root for the Texans and AJ.

Snapple
05-15-2006, 03:32 PM
AJ is definitely a cool guy. I just hope he can stay healthy this year.

CoastalTexan
05-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Was Bennie the white guy on the bus in the segment on Cold Pizza?

Ibar_Harry
05-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Was Bennie the white guy on the bus in the segment on Cold Pizza?

BJ is a big man and he is white. I live in Fresno so we don't to see those kinds of things.

Sportsfan
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
BJ is a big man and he is white. I live in Fresno so we don't to see those kinds of things.

Chill dude, i don't think he meant it the way you took it. :rolleyes:

Ibar_Harry
05-16-2006, 12:57 AM
Chill dude, i don't think he meant it the way you took it. :rolleyes:

Sometimes when we write things they turn out not meaning what we are trying to say.

I was trying to say we don't get the those programs in Fresno, so I couldn't see what he was talking about. My comment with respect to BJ was ment simply to convey he is white and a big man. So it was very possibly him and he was supposed to have been there, but someone who could see the tape would have a better idea of who it was.

Actually I thought it was neat that BJ was helping AJ at this function. My own take on it was that it showed perhaps BJ is a part of the team and that it might indicate his injuries are healed.

When I think of situations like this I always think of Gayle and Bryon and how close they became as friends. In Fresno we will always remember how close Rod Higgins and Michael Jordan became because they were team mates and room mates. The Fresno community certainly benefited from that relationship. I hope the same is true for Houston.