PDA

View Full Version : Carr Predictions for 2006

Frills
05-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Stolen from another message board, but very interesting.

Sometimes it helps to look at the Texans from an outlet not tainted by the Houston media.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240063

Glacier
05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm not sure what it is specifically that I don't like about Carr. I just can't put my finger on it. In any event, enough excuses. He has a good coach, 2 solid receivers and a good back. Its time for him to put up or get out, imho.

TwinSisters
05-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Hmmm it's just a waiting game right now. I couldn't predict anything about what the offense is going to do without seeing what the new squad does and how they do it and blah blah blah...

My little replica Carr god statue thingy is going into storage though, if I don't see any smoke coming off of his arm this season.
---
I did see someone on that forum say that we are going to be using a West Coast offense?? Has that been confirmed as coming from our coaches, FO, media outlets?

HJam72
05-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Don't they call everything a WCO these days?

To me, a ZBS calls for generally being a run oriented-team and I don't see how a run-oriented team is WCO. To me, a WCO means throwing a lot of short to medium passes, with the occasional bomb if it's available, and not really running much. A ZBS almost insures that your O-line will be much better at run-blocking than pass-blocking (because of smaller linemen, not pass-blocking being different) and that you will need to set up the pass with the run. It's great for play-action pass, or at least it is if you do the running part right.

thunderkyss
05-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, we're going to do more play action, than WCO......

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 11:32 AM
My prediction is that he will make 5.25 million this year with a 7.2 mill cap hit.

TexanFan881
05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Why don't we make our own predictions for 2006.

I predict David gets 3500 yards along with 22 TDs and 15 INTs. He will atleast get hurt for one game where Sage will start and do horrible.

thunderkyss
05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
My prediction is that he will make 5.25 million this year with a 7.2 mill cap hit.

What would he have to do, to make that seem like a bargain??

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 11:53 AM
What would he have to do, to make that seem like a bargain??

2006 salaries, not including bonuses, for QBs

Name
Position
Team
Compensation

McNair, Steve QB Tennessee Titans 9000000.00
Favre, Brett QB Green Bay Packers 7000000.00
Palmer, Carson QB Cincinnati Bengals 6750000.00
Green, Trent QB Kansas City Chiefs 5700000.00
McNabb, Donovan QB Philadelphia Eagles 5500000.00
Carr, David QB Houston Texans 5250000.00
Bulger, Marc QB St. Louis Rams 5123000.00
Delhomme, Jake QB Carolina Panthers 4785000.00
Harrington, John Joseph QB Detroit Lions 4450000.00
Plummer, Jake QB Denver Broncos 4300000.00
Warner, Kurt QB Arizona Cardinals 4000000.00
Brady, Tom QB New England Patriots 4000000.00
Brunell, Mark QB Washington Redskins 4000000.00
Leftwich, Byron QB Jacksonville Jaguars 3960000.00
Bledsoe, Drew QB Dallas Cowboys 3500000.00
Hasselbeck, Matt QB Seattle Seahawks 3250000.00
Simms, Christopher David QB Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2100002.00
McCown, Josh QB Detroit Lions 2000000.00
Brooks, Aaron QB Oakland Raiders 2000000.00
Brees, Drew QB New Orleans Saints 1900000.00
Ramsey, Patrick QB New York Jets 1688000.00
Manning, Eli QB New York Giants 1641000.00
Boller, Kyle QB Baltimore Ravens 1633750.00
Kitna, Jon QB Detroit Lions 1450000.00
Griese, Brian QB Chicago Bears 1450000.00
Vick, Michael QB Atlanta Falcons 1400000.00
Rattay, Tim QB Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1250000.00
Holcomb, Kelly QB Buffalo Bills 1125000.00
Smith, Alex QB San Francisco 49ers 1050000.00
Manning, Peyton QB Indianapolis Colts 1000000.00
Volek, Billy QB Tennessee Titans 1000000.00
Dilfer, Trent QB San Francisco 49ers 1000000.00
Garrard, David QB Jacksonville Jaguars 1000000.00
Johnson, Brad QB Minnesota Vikings 1000000.00
Culpepper, Daunte QB Miami Dolphins 1000000.00

Frills
05-10-2006, 12:06 PM
So I guess being the 5th or better rated QB would make it a bargain.

Double Barrel
05-10-2006, 12:14 PM

You, sir, are the Amazing KT! :fortune: 100% GUARANTEED PREDICTIONS!

Now....about those winning lottery numbers....PM me! :spy:

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 12:30 PM
You, sir, are the Amazing KT! :fortune: 100% GUARANTEED PREDICTIONS!

Now....about those winning lottery numbers....PM me! :spy:

I know I failed miserably, David Blaine style, by bringing up Carr or posting in a thread such as this until snaps are taken. But it is just to dern hard.

TwinSisters
05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Don't they call everything a WCO these days?

Amen to that. It irks me somewhat... but ya know, people can call tomatoes vegetables when they are fruits, so what's a poor boy to do?

I should start a different thread for that some other time. The West Coast scheme is pretty broad and has been in use for a long time. ( Stabler and Namath are two of the greatest WCO QBs that ever played the game.. and they both came out of Alabama in the 60's! )

Anyway... for this topic. Did Kubiak say that he is structuring the offense like Denver's Zone blocking running O? Or is that just something that everybody assumed he would be doing because that is what Shanahan had him running in Denver?

Because what I saw from his lips was that he planned to do things the way Shanahan was doing them in Denver and his exact words were something to this effect , "hire good people and let them do their jobs."

So he hired Calhoun as the Offensive Coordinator.

( I must also say ... damn we have a lotta young bucks in the coaching ranks that are doing it for the first time or just recently promoted! eeesh makes me nervous )

What has Calhoun said about what he plans to do with Carr?

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Why don't we make our own predictions for 2006.

I predict David gets 3500 yards along with 22 TDs and 15 INTs. He will atleast get hurt for one game where Sage will start and do horrible.
I will go with that .I bet he throws single digit INTS.

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
I will go with that .I bet he throws single digit INTS.

What are the terms of the bet?

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 12:39 PM
What are the terms of the bet?
Seeing how he does not throw stupid INTs being in a crap Offense scheme last year, and seeing that he is in a great Offense this year , I will say my chances are pretty good.
How many did he throw this year and how many were tipped?

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Seeing how he does not throw stupid INTs being in a crap Offense scheme last year, and seeing that he is in a great Offense this year , I will say my chances are pretty good.
How many did he throw this year and how many were tipped?

I am being serious brutha, we squabble over this subject all of the time lets put some terms to a bet whether or not he will throw less than 10 ints.

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
I am being serious brutha, we squabble over this subject all of the time lets put some terms to a bet whether or not he will throw less than 10 ints.
Okay brother..........I will send you $5 for every INT that goes over 9

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM

And you get 50 units if he goes less than 10 ints. Deal?

Exascor
05-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Okay brother..........I will send you $5 for every INT that goes over 9Not that I'm instigating or anything but...

Double Barrel
05-10-2006, 01:43 PM

The Amazing KT could buy Happy Meals for the whole forum! :francis: OF COURSE I HOPE NOT!

Hulk, it's a suckers bet! Don't do it!

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Yea lets do it, I just have a feeling it is single digits.
I think I will be good as long as he does not have 7 to 8 tipped balls like last year.
Got to love the Pre-Season here, anything to keep it interesting.

Frills
05-10-2006, 02:51 PM
It will be the most he's ever had, not due to playing poorly but from being able to take more chances, there isn't a ton of risk when 90% of your passes are 5yd hitch routes.

He will have the opportunity to make the big throws, and with that comes the opportunity to make the mistakes as well.

As long as its a 2/1 ratio, I will happily live with it.

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 03:48 PM
It will be the most he's ever had, not due to playing poorly but from being able to take more chances, there isn't a ton of risk when 90% of your passes are 5yd hitch routes.
He will have the opportunity to make the big throws, and with that comes the opportunity to make the mistakes as well.

As long as its a 2/1 ratio, I will happily live with it.
Yea thats all they thow, I like when people say someone always does something or NEVER does something else.

Carr is very good at taken what is givin to him, that is why I feel that he will have a great year this year, someone is always open in this offense, and if nobody is, he can run.

Hardcore Texan
05-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I think Carr will have a good year. I will guess 3800 yards, 21 TD's, 10 Int's.

TexansLucky13
05-11-2006, 12:33 AM
David Carr, 2006-2007 Season:

455 Attempts

289 Completions

3450 Yards

19 TD

13 INT

QB Rating: 88.6

135 Yards Rushing

28 Sacks

6 Fumbles, 5 Recovered

My prediction :)

Nighthawk
05-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Please make a note, mark it on your colander, put your spinach in it--Carr will be revealed, once and for all, as the failure that he is. This year, and I suspect by mid-year.

I just got through watching more tape on him tonight. The boy is a total loss farm in the pocket and has really slow legs and no sense of direction.

Unless Kubiak can work miracles Carr's going in the tank.

TexansLucky13
05-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Unless Kubiak can work miracles Carr's going in the tank.

You seem to have too cynical of a personality for my likings. I've watched video, attended many games and have reviewed all of his stats. He is not a terrible QB at the moment, and he can only improve with the changes Kubiak has made.

I will give you this, though. If Carr can't pull at least an 80 rating out of his hat, with more than 3000 yards and a surplus of TDs this season... he really is making too much money doing nothing. But unless that happens... I still have a little faith in the boy.

threetoedpete
05-11-2006, 02:29 AM
3800 yards, 27 td's 12 INts. 8-8 record. RC is gonna kill us.

Texansfan1980
05-11-2006, 02:34 AM
lets admit it. I hate to say but Bud Addams got the last laugh, with Vince Younge, now a tittan. He won we lost again. Im tired of it. David Carr. What a joke.

Hardcore Texan
05-11-2006, 09:31 AM
lets admit it. I hate to say but Bud Addams got the last laugh, with Vince Younge, now a tittan. He won we lost again. Im tired of it. David Carr. What a joke.

Kubiak seems to think Carr will succeed in this league. I heard somewhere he knows a thing or two about QB's. And since it his job is to evaluate talent I think Carr will be just fine.

The joke to me is you think Bud Adams won and VY hasn't even played one down of one game yet.

Kaiser Toro
05-11-2006, 09:49 AM
The joke to me is you think Bud Adams won and VY hasn't even played one down of one game yet.

Just as silly as us extending Carr for averaging four wins per year. And your standard for Kubiak should al least be the same for Adams and Reese as they have seen more football than Kubiak.

Frills
05-11-2006, 09:51 AM
After the Capers coaching debacle, I can't see how anyone could think Carr sucks.

There is a huge reason Pendry isn't in the league atm.

thunderkyss
05-11-2006, 10:21 AM
After the Capers coaching debacle, I can't see how anyone could think Carr sucks.

There is a huge reason Pendry isn't in the league atm.

Well we don't have a problem thinking our OL sucks.... or that PBuch sucks.....
and they had the same handicap Carr did........ if it was the coach.

Double Barrel
05-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Just And your standard for Kubiak should al least be the same for Adams and Reese as they have seen more football than Kubiak.

And Kubiak has seen more Superbowls than either of them combined, both as a player and as a coach. ;)

Kaiser Toro
05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
And Kubiak has seen more Superbowls than either of them combined, both as a player and as a coach. ;)

Oh yes, the chicken/egg conundrum - support role vs executive officer.

Hardcore Texan
05-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Just as silly as us extending Carr for averaging four wins per year. And your standard for Kubiak should al least be the same for Adams and Reese as they have seen more football than Kubiak.

You totally missed my point I guess. Carr was extended in large part to Kubiak's evaluation of him, in which Kubiak has lot of experience, so I think some people that just say "Carr Sucks" could maybe have a little faith in our coach and not be quite so harsh. JMO

My standard for Kubiak/Adams/whoever has nothing to do with my comment. The guy said Bud Adams has already won, we lost again, and he got the last laugh. The last laugh? When will be the first laugh, I was merely suggesting that it has NOT been enough time to tell anything with VY, how can he have the last laugh. He hasn't even signed a contract yet has he? Or played a down in pre-season. So I don't think that means he got the last laugh. It was just a Carr-bashing moment by saying passing on VY was a mistake and asssuming he is already a proven commodity. That was the intent of my post, not that Adams or Reese haven't seen alot of football. :ok:

Frills
05-11-2006, 02:27 PM
He hasn't even signed a contract yet has he? Or played a down in pre-season. :ok:

$112,000 in cap room means they ain't signing any rookies no matter what.

McNair will be a Raven.

Class organization.

jerek
05-11-2006, 02:28 PM

I'll bet:
12 INTs or less
18+ TDs.

20$ apiece.

IMO there is no way Carr will throw for less than 10 INT this year or the next. Still too unrefined, and he has never been Mr. Precise Pocket Passer. More of a cannon arm, playmaker type who will take more risks. If he sits out an entire game due to injury, bets off.

tsip
05-11-2006, 02:41 PM
-starting QB's in the AFC avg 5.7 experience, 4.6 yrs when you take away the top 3

-total # yrs experience of all AFC QB

5 yrs or under-45 qbs
6-9 yrs- 13 qbs
10 or over-4

-7 AFC starting QB's have 4 yrs or less experience

-12 of the 16 teams have a rookie QB on their roster (6-including Texans-have more than one)

...so what does this all mean? IMO, for starters, the days of a QB starting on the same team for 'ever' are gone. Starting QBs have fewer and fewer yrs of experience and are lasting fewer yrs in the league. It's like almost every team has adopted the concept of 'what have you done for me lately?' Even if a QB is 'rethreaded' to start on another team or become a back-up, his length of service is less than what it use to be. Sure, part of this 'younger' scenario is because NFL teams bring in more QBs to training camp, but that still does not account for the 'whole story.' There are 20 QBs (not counting the rookies) on these rosters with 3 yrs or less experience compared to only 17 with 6 yrs or more!

Ok, so where does Carr fit into this 'equation?' He's got 4 yrs in the league. We can make all the excuses for him why he is not among the elite, but the bottom line is that 'father time' is not on his side--more QBs don't make it to yr 6/beyond than do. And, in most cases, those are QBs that produce...

High paid QBs are no longer given yrs to learn and develope and are expected to produce sooner than later. Carr's situation is unique not only because of the 'expansion' factor, but also because he's been the victim of some lousy coaching. However, tenure is not on the side of the HC's either, so this means there is not another 'grace period' for Carr. Kubiak is going to give him everything he needs to succeed but- in the end - it's David that's going to have to produce desired results on the field. Saying that, this needs to be Carr's 'signature year.' PERIOD.

Double Barrel
05-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Oh yes, the chicken/egg conundrum - support role vs executive officer.

I'm not sure I follow, as I don't see the conundrum. You simply said that Adams/Reese had seen more football than Kubiak, and my reply was that Kubiak had more championship experience than either of them combined.

Adams has never had an NFL championship ring, and never will, IMO. Kubiak has first hand knowledge of championship caliber teams from both the perspective of a player, as well as a coach.

It's more apple and orange than chicken and egg. :francis:

Hardcore Texan
05-12-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't get the analogy either. Let me put my thinking cap on :lightbulb:

Kaiser Toro
05-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I don't get the analogy either. Let me put my thinking cap on :lightbulb:

Pretty simple if you think about it. Who gets the credit for success an assistant coach or the owner of the team for bringing that success to the city in which the team resides.

bigtex77
05-12-2006, 03:10 PM
GUARANTEED MONEY!!!!!!! He gets it WIN OR LOSE, been getting it already for 4 years and an 18-46 record. What a motivation for him to turn things around.:hides:

Maybe so, but think of what else he's been getting:

1. Little or no protection.
2. Very few weapons to distribute the ball to.
3. Very poor coaching. (unless you're Bobo and think Capers is the next Lombardi.
4. Beer poured on his wife by some loser.

David is no superstar but after everything he's been through, he is due to turn it around this season.

Kaiser Toro
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Maybe so, but think of what else he's been getting:

1. Little or no protection.
2. Very few weapons to distribute the ball to.
3. Very poor coaching. (unless you're Bobo and think Capers is the next Lombardi.
4. Beer poured on his wife by some loser.

David is no superstar but after everything he's been through, he is due to turn it around this season.

I have little or no protection at work
I have no weapons to beat customers up with
I have very limited coaching
And my wife gets beer poured on her regulary at concerts

Seems like someone gets paid a lot of money for not overcoming adversity and garnering any results. Carr may be good but he ain't 7+ mill good.

bigtex77
05-12-2006, 03:17 PM
And my wife gets beer poured on here regulary at concerts

Seems like someone gets paid a lot of money for not overcoming adversity and garnering any results. Carr may be good but he ain't 7+ mill good.

I'm no Carr apologist, my feelings would not have been hurt had they gone a different direction, but i'll wait until after this season to really start bashing him. If he can't produce, he needs to be gone.

kcwilson
05-12-2006, 04:26 PM
And my wife gets beer poured on her regulary at concerts

By the same token, you don't have Terry Tate Office Linebacker chasing you down without notice. Imagine if you didn't have a cube or office walls to keep Terry Tate out.

Getting beat up regularly doesn't warrant him 7 Mill a year however, not providing protection isn't a smart way of handling that investment.

Kaiser Toro
05-12-2006, 04:37 PM
By the same token, you don't have Terry Tate Office Linebacker chasing you down without notice. Imagine if you didn't have a cube or office walls to keep Terry Tate out.

Getting beat up regularly doesn't warrant him 7 Mill a year however, not providing protection isn't a smart way of handling that investment.

I am Terry Tate and that is what I do. :) All aboard the pain train! :whoohoo:

kcwilson
05-12-2006, 04:59 PM
I am Terry Tate and that is what I do. :) All aboard the pain train! :whoohoo:

Well played, Kaiser Toro. Well played.

Double Barrel
05-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Pretty simple if you think about it. Who gets the credit for success an assistant coach or the owner of the team for bringing that success to the city in which the team resides.

Well, it probably has to do with who is dishing out the credit, 'eh?

So many times certain individual players or coaches seem to get a lot more credit than they might deserve, especially considering it's a team sport.

Hulk75
05-12-2006, 05:52 PM
GUARANTEED MONEY!!!!!!! He gets it WIN OR LOSE, been getting it already for 4 years and an 18-46 record. What a motivation for him to turn things around.:hides:
Yea he probably does not give a flying freak what happens to himself. He is still getting his paycheck.
Know what your problem is, you think everyone thinks like you do.

Fldvldog
05-12-2006, 06:29 PM
My David Carr predictions of '06 season:

- 15 TDs
- 15 INTs
- 2500-3200 yrds passing
- 55% completions
- 250 rush yrds

Texans86
05-12-2006, 07:02 PM
I can realistically see 18 TD, 12 INTs, 62% comp., 3200-3600 Passing yards, 300 Rushing Yards, 2 rushing TDs

aj.
05-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of one GQ cover, two televised haircuts, and three appearances on Oxygen.

hollywood_texan
05-12-2006, 08:17 PM

- 15 TDs
- 15 INTs
- 2500-3200 yrds passing
- 55% completions
- 250 rush yrds

Sweet, that is worth a 6th round draft pick in a trade!

tsip
05-12-2006, 09:12 PM

- 15 TDs
- 15 INTs
- 2500-3200 yrds passing
- 55% completions
- 250 rush yrds

...so we change the coaching staff, the offensive playbook, the players and we get worse results than we've had before???...sorry, IMO, these results would be a 'major' step backwards :brickwall

p.s. you're kidding, right?

run-david-run
05-12-2006, 10:57 PM

- 15 TDs
- 15 INTs
- 2500-3200 yrds passing
- 55% completions
- 250 rush yrds
Shouldnt the Jags fan (singular on purpose) be more concerned with avoiding a blackout then DC's stats next year?

Anyway, here are mine:

3600 yards (he had 3500 in 04)
25 TD's
13 INT's (career high is 15 his rookie year)

250 rushing yards
3 TD's

Now Im bored so I'll go a little further

AJ:
85 catches, 1300 yards, 11 TD's
Moulds:
81 catches, 1000 yards, 8 TD's
TE's combined
65 catches, 800 yards, 4 TD's

DD:
1350 yards rushing, 15 TD's (13 in 04)
400 receiving yards, 2 TD's.

Hulk75
05-12-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of one GQ cover, two televised haircuts, and three appearances on Oxygen.
Yea, your so funny AJ, I mean your funny, really funny. hehehehe:swing:

Fldvldog
05-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Shouldnt the Jags fan (singular on purpose) be more concerned with avoiding a blackout then DC's stats next year?

Ooh. Nice one! It would have been even nicer if I hadn't heard that one just short of a million times :rolleyes:

Check out how our season ticket sales are going right now, then get back with me:poker:

Oh, and BTW, those predictions weren't meant for a bash. They were my honest predictions.

thunderkyss
05-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by thunderkyss (aka: Blind Homer)
We're sweeping the Jags......

woo-hoo........ I've been quoted in a sig...........

Bamaborn-Texasbred
05-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Is Leftwich fast enough to get away from Mario?

Maybe Garrard will get the starts against the Texans.

TexansLucky13
05-13-2006, 05:13 PM

As if Leftwich will start that many games next year anyways. I really feel sorry for the guy and all the injuries he has had to deal with. But thats the name of the game.

Fldvldog
05-13-2006, 05:32 PM

Lets just see if Mario can get by Khalif Barnes...If he can't, Leftwich will torch that secondary :francis:

Fldvldog
05-13-2006, 05:32 PM

Either way, Jags win.

New_Texans
05-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Wow u guys hate Carr.

Hes going to be fine he'll throw for 20+ tds and 13- ints 3600-3300 yards.

QB rating mid to upper 80s.

like the 7 - 9 year.

New_Texans
05-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Either way, Jags win.

We always play well against them, i dont see how u can just say that so easily.

Fldvldog
05-13-2006, 05:52 PM
We always play well against them, i dont see how u can just say that so easily.

Its called smack talking :ok:

Scooter
05-13-2006, 06:18 PM
i predict will throw for 9td's, 1int, 750yds, and rush for 150 yards against the jags next season! i win ... it's smiley time.

:fans: :ohsnap: :texanpride :neener:

thunderkyss
05-13-2006, 11:13 PM
i predict will throw for 9td's, 1int, 750yds, and rush for 150 yards against the jags next season! i win ... it's smiley time.

:texanpride :

Scooter.......... I like you man, but if there is anything on that team, that is for real, it's their D....... we aren't going to be throwing no 700 yards on them. More like 300-325.......

Unless you're talking about "for the season", as in both games combined..... if that's the case, then look for us to run for 300 yards on them.... and 12 or 13 TDs......

Fldvldog
05-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Unless you're talking about "for the season", as in both games combined..... if that's the case, then look for us to run for 300 yards on them.... and 12 or 13 TDs......

I honestly want to know if you even watch football.

thunderkyss
05-14-2006, 12:33 AM
I honestly want to know if you even watch football.
So what are you saying??

That we didn't sweep you in 2004?? When we still weren't a very good team.. didn't have the talent that we have now.

That we don't avg 113 ypg rushing against you?? one game in 2004, was a 211 yard game....... 150 by DD?? or do you not watch those games??

two games, 150 yards per game...... I think we can do it..... 300 yards rushing on Jax...... write it down.

We avg 189 ypg passing against you..... I agree, not many teams pass well against you, but we will..... 300 yards/game..... I think we can do it.......... twice. We've got a second #1 in Eric Moulds, Putz, Joppru, Halterman, and Daniels...... Cook.... we're going to be passing all over you in 2006. Write it down.