PDA

View Full Version : Sterling Sharp on NFL network.......

thunderkyss
05-10-2006, 12:58 AM
I like Sterling.. he get's so excited when he talks. The only knock is that he has good things to say about everyone.

But he said don't count the Texans out.... He says we're close to knocking the Colts off the block, as is the Jags..... he sights Kubiak, he sights, us running the ball, and he points to Mario doing his thang on D........

He likes the pick.

He says Kubiaks offense is going to keep the defense off the field.

I wish I had a transcript, it was a very positive spin on our team.

trublu
05-10-2006, 01:06 AM
It's funny how Sterling say good things about everyone and Shannon tears everyone down.

Malloy
05-10-2006, 02:13 AM
interesting :=)

killeentexan
05-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Now if he'll just take those marbles out of his mouth when he's speaking so I can understand him.....

thunderkyss
05-10-2006, 06:36 AM
]']Sterling rips teams too..... :tease:

I like him, he is very football savy. He seems to have no prejudice against any team. he just lays it how he sees it. He backs it up with solid stuff too.

True, but they have to really be bad.......... & he tends to make fun of them more than he "rips" them....... but it's all good. I respect him so much as a player, he's one of those that can't do wrong, as far as I'm concerned.
Now if he'll just take those marbles out of his mouth when he's speaking so I can understand him.....

Strange, I find him to be very articulate.

Kaiser Toro
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM

You might be referring to Shannon, not Sterling. I find Sterling to be pretty good, but hey linguistics is much like a passing game the passer and the receiver need to be on the same page for the transmission to go through properly.

Porky
05-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I saw it last night on NFL Network. He had a few nice things to say, but let's not get carried away. He said don't count out the Texans, but also said the Colts were still the big dog, with the Jags nipping at thier heels. He seemed to put us 3rd in the division, as would I. The one thing that bugged me is they spent a lot of time talking about the Colts, and a bunch of time on the Jags, but barely mentioned the Texans or Titans. He probably talked about the Texans 30 seconds, and talked about the Jags at least 3-5 min. Oh well, guess it goes with the territory.

BTW - what the heyel is this francis supposed to be? :francis:

threetoedpete
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM

No one was as bad as Lincon Kenedy.
It was like the sceen from star wars where Keri Fisher wraps the chains around Jaba the Huts neck. The mouth was moving, I knew he was speaking, but I didn't have a clue as to what language he was attempting to speak. How he got the original gig I'll never know.

Sterling is very entertaining and knowlegable. He holds nothing back. He might be wrong. But he believes in what he says.