PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush on Jimmy Kimmel tonight

Hookem Horns
05-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I think I will watch just to see if he says something stupid again. Maybe he will tell everyone that he still wants to play for the Jets.

Koolaid Time
05-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I think I will watch just to see if he says something stupid again. Maybe he will tell everyone that he still wants to play for the Jets.

Reggie may well say something stupid on his own..

But since the show is in LA, you know Jimmy and Reggie's "Handlers" have agreed that no "tough" questions will be brought up. They won't put the home town kid on the spot.

Jimmy wont ask him questions about "agents" while Reggie was playing at USC......

He won't ask questions about his "Memorabilia sales" while Reggie was playing at USC......

He won't ask questions about the "Free Rent" for Mom and Pop........

He won't ask questions about any "hold out" with the Saints...

Remember the quasi-incestual relationship between Disney/ABC/ESPN and the NFL. All parties have a vested interest in keeping the cash cow alive...

Carr Bombed
05-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Reggie may well say something stupid on his own..

But since the show is in LA, you know Jimmy and Reggie's "Handlers" have agreed that no "tough" questions will be brought up. They won't put the home town kid on the spot.

Jimmy wont ask him questions about "agents" while Reggie was playing at USC......

He won't ask questions about his "Memorabilia sales" while Reggie was playing at USC......

He won't ask questions about the "Free Rent" for Mom and Pop........

He won't ask questions about any "hold out" with the Saints...

Remember the quasi-incestual relationship between Disney/ABC/ESPN and the NFL. All parties have a vested interest in keeping the cash cow alive...

I don't think it has anything to do where the show is taking place.

This is a Late night talk show, not Larry King Live or the O'Reilly Factor.

None of the interviews taken place on these shows center around any hard hitting serious questions.

Ole Miss Texan
05-09-2006, 09:41 PM

Yea, he might still think he'll be the #1 pick. haha