PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams video

TheRealJoker
05-09-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5R8y4gxE88

Kingsville66
05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks. That film was all from one game? This guy is huge and has serious potential to boot. NC State's head coach runs an erratic program. This Kid had no DC his freshman year and a different DC for each of the next two seasons. He had to adjust to several different position coaches as well. He is a smart kid who works hard and stays out of trouble. He is a quick study. A seasoned NFL DL coach will turn him into a monster. You guys will be happy with this pick a few years from now.

gtexan02
05-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Thanks. That film was all from one game? This guy is huge and has serious potential to boot. NC State's head coach runs an erratic program. This Kid had no DC his freshman year and a different DC for each of the next two seasons. He had to adjust to several different position coaches as well. He is a smart kid who works hard and stays out of trouble. He is a quick study. A seasoned NFL DL coach will turn him into a monster. You guys will be happy with this pick a few years from now.

No there are a lot of different games on there... hence the uniform changes. There were some awesome hits in there. I hope we get to see some of that next year! :whip:

Malloy
05-10-2006, 02:53 PM
I like how he PUSHES people into the opposing QB, that's gotta be demoralizing :)

Hulk75
05-10-2006, 02:56 PM
He looks like a guy that weights 250 not 295, that is crazy.

Ibar_Harry
05-10-2006, 03:25 PM
He looks like a guy that weights 250 not 295, that is crazy.

Yes, but the real problem if you noticed is that he did most of that while wearing a red jersey and we don't do that very often. He is too quick to accelerate and take out the QB which applies pressure on the other team. That is something we can't tolerate. His hands appear to be too strong for the other team and he fakes out too many offensive linemen. Yep, the guy simply has too much talent to be on our team. I guess we need to trade him.

Malloy
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes, but the real problem if you noticed is that he did most of that while wearing a red jersey and we don't do that very often. He is too quick to accelerate and take out the QB which applies pressure on the other team. That is something we can't tolerate. His hands appear to be too strong for the other team and he fakes out too many offensive linemen. Yep, the guy simply has too much talent to be on our team. I guess we need to trade him.

We could also bench his rump, Capers style ;)

kcwilson
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5R8y4gxE88

Let's hope that Tennessee, Indy or Jacksonville drafted #58 Nixon from that video. That poor SOB got abused.

Kingsville66
05-10-2006, 05:19 PM
No there are a lot of different games on there... hence the uniform changes. There were some awesome hits in there. I hope we get to see some of that next year! :whip: Thanks for the sarcasm buddy. Sorry I only watched the first two and a half minutes against Maryland.

powerfuldragon
05-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the sarcasm buddy. Sorry I only watched the first two and a half minutes against Maryland.
yeah. that vid was too long for me.

gtexan02
05-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the sarcasm buddy. Sorry I only watched the first two and a half minutes against Maryland.

Hehe, well, you never know. Honest mistake

fingers5
05-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Several of the same plays from different angles and always lined up on the left side away from the left tackles - A couple of late hits that would be penalties in the NFL - Never double teamed

However, what I did like was that he made the play, but didnt dance - Acted like he had been there before

He will be a stud for the Texans for many years to come, and a guy that I will personally enjoy watching

edo783
05-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Seems to be a pretty sure tackler. Hits a bit high for my liking, but folks don't get away.

Texian
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
More Mario....enjoy almost 5 minutes of highlights

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl;_ylt=AioGWERlykv4iYOYzAIZGOw5nYcB

LBC_Justin
05-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Several of the same plays from different angles and always lined up on the left side away from the left tackles - A couple of late hits that would be penalties in the NFL - Never double teamed

However, what I did like was that he made the play, but didnt dance - Acted like he had been there before

He will be a stud for the Texans for many years to come, and a guy that I will personally enjoy watching
He lined up all over the field last year. He was double teamed on most plays during the season. He put constant pressure on the opposing team's QB even when he didn't get the sack.

How good was he?

He made two of his fellow D-linemen look like first round picks.

GO TEXANS

Hardcore Texan
05-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Great video, I hope we see a certain #18 in a colts uni eating some turf this year like some of those QB's in the video. :yahoo:

Hookem Horns
05-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Watching that video he kinda reminds me of Reggie White.