PDA

View Full Version : Bam Morris?? Katy CopperHeads......

thunderkyss
05-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Filo_Girl, this ones for you..

I saw on NFL Network last night, that Bam Morris is trying to get reinstated into the NFL........ They said he's been playing, and racking up the yards, with the Katy Copperheads...... Have you seen him, how's he look'n??

OzzO
05-09-2006, 08:47 AM
(till Filo gets here....)

I've seen a few Copperhead games and Bam is looking pretty good. Looking like he's getting his form back and a good power runner.... which works on a 50 yard field as well.

They've been a good offseason fix and have been pretty enjoyable to watch as well. It's a fun time, if you get a chance, go check 'em out.

http://www.katyprofootball.com/

FILO_girl
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
IMO...

Bam looks good out there! He is definately as asset for the Copperheads. As far as being ready for the NFL again, I am no pro Scout, and I am not sure if he could cut it in training camp (he is a 34 y/o RB). I'd like to see him get a chance, though. :cool:

I hear the Texans are also looking at WR John Whitehead on the Copperheads, but they REALLY need to also look at WR Jason Deml. That kid can play ball!

Our next home game is the 9th of June, Thunderkyss. I know you couldn't stay for the last one but try to make it to this one. We may make it in the playoffs, in our inaugeral year! :bananasplit: